Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: William F. Buckley Jr. Is Dead at 82

Hall Of Fame

William F. Buckley Jr. Is Dead at 82

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/27/business/media/27cnd-buckley.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin[/url]
    Rest In Peace

Hall Of Fame
    That's too bad. RIP.

Jets Insider VIP
    Shame. A true conservative...and they are ain't many more of them left. Today's 30 sec soundbite media has given us the likes of Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter. An eloquent writer...an articulated his opinion in such a way that even when I didn't agree with him, I still could have respect for the postions he took. Not like today's shock-jock type, so-called "conservative" spokespersons.

:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

William Buckley departs, yet Arianna Huffington continues to steal oxygen. What a shame.

good riddance

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2392898]good riddance[/QUOTE]

Nice, another valued contribution from the JI left.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2392935]Nice, another valued contribution from the JI left.[/QUOTE]

this guy was an evil person, what do you want me to say?

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2392945]this guy was an evil person, what do you want me to say?[/QUOTE]

Evil how? Evil like Hitler?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2392947]Evil how? Evil like Hitler?[/QUOTE]

maybe not on Hitlers level, but he was a racist, like most Republicans

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2392979]maybe not on Hitlers level, but he was a racist, like most Republicans[/QUOTE]
    Real class, trying to hijack a thread about a man who just died. Run along, don't you have a primary to not vote in?

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2392979]maybe not on Hitlers level, but he was a racist, like most Republicans[/QUOTE]

What are you, 14?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2393005]Real class, trying to hijack a thread about a man who just died. Run along, don't you have a primary to not vote in?[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, I am not going to shed tears over someone who made this world a worse place to live in

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2393011]I am sorry, I am not going to shed tears over someone who made this world a worse place to live in[/QUOTE]

You are a sad excuse for a person.

Truly the dreck that the internet gives voice to.

Have you ever read anything without cartoons?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2393011]I am sorry, I am not going to shed tears over someone who made this world a worse place to live in[/QUOTE]

No one asked you to. But the classy thing to do would be to stay out of the thread if you felt that way.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2393099]No one asked you to. But the classy thing to do would be to stay out of the thread if you felt that way.[/QUOTE]

the classy thing would be if this guy hadnt been such a racist neo-con in his time with us

Banned
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2393120]the classy thing would be if this guy hadnt been such a racist neo-con in his time with us[/QUOTE]

Buckley was an old school conservative. One who represented what the neo-cons claim to be, but truly aren't.

Now go run home to mommy, little boy.

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2393120]the classy thing would be if this guy hadnt been such a racist neo-con in his time with us[/QUOTE]

You're embarrassing yourself

Hall Of Fame

Where was he racist?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2393169]Where was he racist?[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2008/02/27/bill-buckley-sniveling-racist-dies/"]http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2008/02/27/bill-buckley-sniveling-racist-dies/[/URL]

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2393133]Buckley was an old school conservative. One who represented what the neo-cons claim to be, but truly aren't.

Now go run home to mommy, little boy.[/QUOTE]

go kill yourself

And are you suggesting the neo-con movement was better off when their main objective was keeping segregation