Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mets on SNY friday.

mets on SNY friday.

playing the cards at 1:10...

I know it means nothing but actually getting to see this man pitch in the Mets uniform is going to be great. very excited, can't wait till opening day...

I'll be watching, Johan is suppose to throw 2 innings.

SS Jose Reyes will bat leadoff, followed by RF Brady Clark, 3B David Wright, 1B Carlos Delgado, LF Moises Alou, DH Ryan Church, C Ramon Castro, CF Angel Pagan and 2B Anderson Hernandez.

eddie C said, Beltran and Castillo by early next week.

Pedro looked great in a bullpen, will have another one on monday then pitch on thrusday vs nationals.

El Duque isnt comfortable, toss up basically. Hopefully this mean BM Pelf gets the 5th slot.

looking forward to sanchez....hopefuly he pitches.

Mets pitchers today: Santana, Billy Wagner, Aaron Heilman, Ricardo Rincon, Duaner Sanchez, Nelson Figueroa, Eddie Kunz

nice we get to see some good arms.

Juan GONE with a Moonshot!

Hughes > Santana

All morning on WFAN the Mets fans were creaming themselves waiting for this afternoon. So even though I don't dislike the Mets, I'm kind of glad to see Santana get a little roughed up. It's just Spring Training, the hype for today was unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by AMJets View Post
    All morning on WFAN the Mets fans were creaming themselves waiting for this afternoon. So even though I don't dislike the Mets, I'm kind of glad to see Santana get a little roughed up. It's just Spring Training, the hype for today was unreal.
    So wait, if you just acquired the best lefty in the game, you wouldnt be hyped up to see him just pitch in your team's uniform? I smell bs.

Does SNY have HD?

Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    So wait, if you just acquired the best lefty in the game, you wouldnt be hyped up to see him just pitch in your team's uniform? I smell bs.
    I would be as giddy as a school girl to see him pitch... on Opening Day.

I'm not going to get worked up over an exhibition game. Not to the extent in which I'm planning my entire day around it, like some Mets fans I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    Does SNY have HD?
    I think in the regular season all games will be HD. Not 100% sure though, I know last year they had games in HD.

Reyes would of been out by a step with Cano and his strong arm at 2B.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    Reyes would of been out by a step with Cano and his strong arm at 2B.
    Cano would of threw it off his foot.

I think in the regular season all games will be HD. Not 100% sure though, I know last year they had games in HD.
    I see. I love baseball in HD. Dodgers vs Braves game looks great on ESPN.

Cano would of threw it off his foot.
    POS

That changeup is looking mighty nice.

Long HR for Pujols against Duaner, bad pitch lol, right down the middle.

All the regular are out and FMart is in CF.

Sanchez change up looked good. He looked good aside of that FB right down the middle.

Can't wait to see Kunz.