Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you believe in 9/11 conspiracies

If you believe in 9/11 conspiracies

should you be allowed to vote?

[IMG]http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg[/IMG]

He's a troofer!

[QUOTE][b]If you believe in 9/11 conspiracies[/b][/QUOTE]

You're nuttier than squirrel sh*t......

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2398163]should you be allowed to vote?

[IMG]http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Um, yes. A portion of the George Bush vote in 2000 came from people who voted for him because he looked like his father. Seriously, they thought Gore was a phony and, although they were not sure of Bush jr., they thought they could vote for him because he looked like dad :eek:

If these tools were allowed to vote, then I think any American citizen should have that right.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2398569]Um, yes. A portion of the George Bush vote in 2000 came from people who voted for him because he looked like his father. Seriously, they thought Gore was a phony and, although they were not sure of Bush jr., they thought they could vote for him because he looked like dad :eek:

If these tools were allowed to vote, then I think any American citizen should have that right.[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight.

The same people who voted GHWB out of office, voted GWB into office because he looked like GHWB whom they voted out of office?

You're a nut....

How much of a conspiracy is there if you're just told that something specific and ominous is coming and don't do anything about it?

It's not a conspiracy if you're just plain incompetent.

Tell me, if you owned a business, and your kitchen manager kept burning filets, would you keep him on month after month?

If the Jets suffered one 2-14 season after another after another after another, would you be OK with keeping the same coach and letting him "fight his way through it?"

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2398623]How much of a conspiracy is there if you're just told that something specific and ominous is coming and don't do anything about it?

[/QUOTE]

That sounds like eight years of the Clintonista Presidency to me.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2398569]Um, yes. A portion of the George Bush vote in 2000 came from people who voted for him because he looked like his father. Seriously, they thought Gore was a phony and, although they were not sure of Bush jr., they thought they could vote for him because he looked like dad :eek:

If these tools were allowed to vote, then I think any American citizen should have that right.[/QUOTE]
    i love how you talk in circles...i'm your biggest fan.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2398623]How much of a conspiracy is there if you're just told that something specific and ominous is coming and don't do anything about it?

Tell me, if you owned a business, and your kitchen manager kept burning filets, would you keep him on month after month?

If the Jets suffered one 2-14 season after another after another after another, would you be OK with keeping the same coach and letting him "fight his way through it?"[/QUOTE]

That has been happening for decades. Different coaches, same team!

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2398626]That sounds like eight years of the Clintonista Presidency to me.[/QUOTE]

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? You'll get little argument from me that Bill Clinton did not do his job in apprehending a man on their wanted list for years.

However, he did not receive the rather specific "attack US infrastructure using hijacked airlines" intel that Boy King received all throughout the spring and summer of '01. Simple, really.

If the Jets suffered one 2-14 season after another after another after another, would you be OK with keeping the same coach and letting him "fight his way through it?"[/QUOTE]

So, what was done about it between 1993 and 2000? I know that we bombed an aspirin factory in Sudan and fired some cruise missiles at abandoned Al Qaeda training camps, but not much else was done. Heck, the Sudanese government was trying to hand over bin Laden to us and we didn't take them up on it. WTF??

Also, we let one of bin Laden's spies, a former Egyptian special forces Mojor named Ali Mohamed join the US ARMY -- a guy that was on the State Department Terrorist Watch List.

[URL="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/triplecross/index.html"]http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/triplecross/index.html[/URL]

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2398688]So, what was done about it between 1993 and 2000? I know that we bombed an aspirin factory in Sudan and fired some cruise missiles at abandoned Al Qaeda training camps, but not much else was done. Heck, the Sudanese government was trying to hand over bin Laden to us and we didn't take them up on it. WTF??

Also, we let one of bin Laden's spies, a former Egyptian special forces Mojor named Ali Mohamed join the US ARMY -- a guy that was on the State Department Terrorist Watch List.

[URL="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/triplecross/index.html"]http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/triplecross/index.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

Note my post above yours. Who is excusing the malfeasance of Bill Clinton in this?

Jets Insider VIP
    No dumber than believing in Hillary's health plan. Why not?

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2398681]

However, he did not receive the rather specific "attack US infrastructure using hijacked airlines" intel that Boy King received all throughout the spring and summer of '01. Simple, really.[/QUOTE]

Were they supposed to profile swarthy arabs at all the airports? Left wing fruitcups like you won't let us do that [I]after[/I] the fact.

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2399039]Were they supposed to profile swarthy arabs at all the airports? Left wing fruitcups like you won't let us do that [I]after[/I] the fact.[/QUOTE]

I believe the intel was a bit more specific than that. They had names of two of them in San Diego, and were following Atta for months.

Listen, racist boy... If you're going to enter into the debate regarding pre 9/11 intel, at least bring a bit more to the table regarding facts. Otherwise, you increasingly appear more and more ignorant.

Yes...

Of course I should get to vote! Just b/c I believe those who believe in 9/11 conspiracies are part of the radical left wing conspiracy?? ;);)

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2398621]Let me get this straight.

The same people who voted GHWB out of office, voted GWB into office because he looked like GHWB whom they voted out of office?

You're a nut....[/QUOTE]

A [B]percentage[/B] of those people voted for GWB. Go back and read my post.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2398681]Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? You'll get little argument from me that Bill Clinton did not do his job in apprehending a man on their wanted list for years.

However, he did not receive the rather specific "attack US infrastructure using hijacked airlines" intel that Boy King received all throughout the spring and summer of '01. Simple, really.[/QUOTE]

"US infrastructure" is specific in your world?

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2400128]"US infrastructure" is specific in your world?[/QUOTE]

Are you ignorant to the specifics of pre 9/11 intel, or are you just playing the obtuse role?

Shall I list for you all the documented, seperate and specific bits of intel relayed to Rice, Ashcroft, Cheney and Boy King before 9/11? I mean, we can, and then you can continue to pretend your favorite administration was still caught completely unaware.
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 02-29-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Only if the same people who believe that the training exercises on 9/11 and 7/7 were just one big funny coincidence get to also vote.