Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Spring Training: Yankees vs Phillies (First game on YES Network)

  1. #1

    Spring Training: Yankees vs Phillies (First game on YES Network)

    http://yankees.lhblogs.com/

    Exhibition Game 2: Phillies at Yankees

    March 2

    Here are the lineups:

    YANKEES (1-0)
    Johnny Damon DH
    Derek Jeter SS
    Bobby Abreu RF
    Alex Rodriguez 3B
    Jason Giambi 1B
    Jorge Posada C
    Robinson Cano 2B
    Jason Lane LF
    Melky Cabrera CF

    Pitching
    Andy Pettitte (2 innings)
    Steven White (1-2 innings)
    LaTroy Hawkins
    Kyle Farnsworth
    Brian Bruney
    Sean Henn
    Jose Veras
    Damn... wish some of the kids where throwing, but take a close look at White, also get to look at most of the guys in the bullpen, and Andy of course.

  2. #2
    Sorry paulie, no nice logos until opening day.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanx for heads up.....getting bored with no FA signings right now, so whos pitching

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by manmrmoore View Post
    Thanx for heads up.....getting bored with no FA signings right now, so whos pitching
    Says it in the original post.

  5. #5
    Tough play there, but Jeter shows off his soft hands.

  6. #6
    I got chills when I just turned on YES and saw Yankees baseball.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    I got chills when I just turned on YES and saw Yankees baseball.
    It's a beautiful thing.

  8. #8
    Abreu is great.

    He gets on base a lot, he's got power, and he can steal plenty of bases.

  9. #9
    Giambi is going to have a monster season! MONSTER!

  10. #10
    I think Abreu is up for a big year, hes in better shape, going to have a good average, maybe more HRs and steals.

  11. #11
    Bomb!

    Giambino!

  12. #12
    HR off of a lefty. NICE!

  13. #13
    Wow, what a bomb

  14. #14
    Giambi HR!! Hes is up for a big year! Came in great shape! Should get close to 30 HRs if not more!

  15. #15
    I just turned the game on when the Yankees were batting, did Pettitte already pitch??? If so how he look?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    I just turned the game on when the Yankees were batting, did Pettitte already pitch??? If so how he look?
    Yeah, 1st inning, he's also pitching the 2nd.

    He looked okay, walked 1 guy, but than got a DP. Though Utley got good wood on it, Jeter had to make a nice play to get the DP.

  17. #17
    Cano makes up for Jeter's range....

  18. #18
    Vintage Jeter....nasty scoop by Giambi, but safe.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    I think Abreu is up for a big year, hes in better shape, going to have a good average, maybe more HRs and steals.
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25
    Giambi HR!! Hes is up for a big year! Came in great shape! Should get close to 30 HRs if not more!
    I guess we're going to have a pretty good year huh?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    Yeah, 1st inning, he's also pitching the 2nd.

    He looked okay, walked 1 guy, but than got a DP. Though Utley got good wood on it, Jeter had to make a nice play to get the DP.
    Ok cool, DANG JETER ALMOST GOT THAT GUY! Yea we need Pettitte to have a strong year, with having 3 young pitchers in the rotation, Wang and Pettitte definitely need to be strong and be the anchors to this rotation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us