Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary hinting to offer Obama the back of the bus

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hillary hinting to offer Obama the back of the bus

I thought Obama was the frontrunner?

Is she telling Obama to move to the back of the bus?

PA is going to be tough for Obama versus Hillary with Fast Eddie Rendell backing Hillary.

[URL]http://wcbstv.com/topstories/clinton.obama.ticket.2.669799.html[/URL]

[URL]http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23448588-details/Comeback+Queen+Hillary+hints+at+'VP+Obama'+after+crucial+wins+as+McCain+seals+the+Republican+ticket/article.do[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2414209]I thought Obama was the frontrunner?

Is she telling Obama to move to the back of the bus?

PA is going to be tough for Obama versus Hillary with Fast Eddie Rendell backing Hillary.

[URL]http://wcbstv.com/topstories/clinton.obama.ticket.2.669799.html[/URL]

[URL]http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23448588-details/Comeback+Queen+Hillary+hints+at+'VP+Obama'+after+crucial+wins+as+McCain+seals+the+Republican+ticket/article.do[/URL][/QUOTE]

She is so full of it. One minute she's saying he can't be trusted with the red phone, the next minute she's saying he should be one heartbeat from the presidency, on her "dream ticket."

He should replay that clip every time she challenges his credentials.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary is delusional and desperate.

Obama has a 150 delegate lead with around 600 delegates to go.

that's the real math.

Whoever wins, Clinton or Obama will likely win the Prez. that's even more real math.

We can talk about this and that but it comes down to math. The super delegates aren't going to give anything to Clinton, not when everyone knows Obama is the more electable candidate. this is not Mondale/Hart this is real deal.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2414269]Hillary is delusional and desperate.

Obama has a 150 delegate lead with around 600 delegates to go.

that's the real math.

Whoever wins, Clinton or Obama will likely win the Prez. that's even more real math.

We can talk about this and that but it comes down to math. The super delegates aren't going to give anything to Clinton, not when everyone knows Obama is the more electable candidate. this is not Mondale/Hart this is real deal.[/QUOTE]

If present trends continue, Obama will be eaten alive in the general...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2414274]If present trends continue, Obama will be eaten alive in the general...[/QUOTE]

not worse than McCain

economy in the crapper, dollar in the cesspool and 2 below average wars to fight, mccain is toast... and it's Bush's fault.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2415724]not worse than McCain

economy in the crapper, dollar in the cesspool and 2 below average wars to fight, mccain is toast... and it's Bush's fault.[/QUOTE]

This from the same guy that has declared Hillary dead twice already?

November is a long way off buddy..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2415724]not worse than McCain

economy in the crapper, dollar in the cesspool and 2 below average wars to fight, mccain is toast... and it's Bush's fault.[/QUOTE]

Nail, head.

I damn sure wish the Republicans had actually been the party of small government because if they were the USA would be in a whole lot better position than what it is at the moment.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;2415757]Nail, head.

I damn sure wish the Republicans had actually been the party of small government because if they were the USA would be in a whole lot better position than what it is at the moment.[/QUOTE]

And you would still continue to vote for dem's anyway.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Company_Man;2415764]And you would still continue to vote for dem's anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm not American, but I am definitely interested in keeping the US as the one remaining superpower in the world. Running ginormous deficits and tramping through the mid east is not the way to go about it.

The Dems are screwed if they get in power anyway.....they will inherit the mess Bush 2 has created and thus be blamed for it.

Republicans back in power either in 4 or 8 years time if you ask me, even if they have totally screwed it up this time around.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    a picture is worth a thousand words and McCain has about a thousand of these shots, not including the ones taken yesterday at the Rose garden.

[IMG]http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/apr_bush_mccain_070425_ms.jpg[/IMG]

by the way BBC showed footage of Bush dancing around as if to say "this guy isn't worth waiting for" and then when they shook hands, McCain tried to pull away as if Bush was a leper - but Bush held him close - LOL

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2415781]a picture is worth a thousand words

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/obamawajirAP_450x499.jpg[/IMG]

[B]I completely agree.[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and every other ignorant racist care about this picture. Then you will calm down when you actually know what he is wearing.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2415919][IMG]http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/obamawajirAP_450x499.jpg[/IMG]

[B]I completely agree.[/B][/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2416231]You and every other ignorant racist care about this picture. Then you will calm down when you actually know what he is wearing.[/QUOTE]

You liberals love to throw the term racist around don't you?

Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only when I read your posts.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2416265]You liberals love to throw the term racist around don't you?

Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?:zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2416290]Only when I read your posts.[/QUOTE]

If you calling me a racist is supposed to bother me..

It's not working........

Hell, you idiots insinuate that the wife of the first Black President is a racist.
    Last edited by DeanPatsFan; 03-06-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Denial is the first stage.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2416291]If you calling me a racist is supposed to bother me..

It's not working........[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2414269]this is real deal.[/QUOTE]

This is a disaster, bit. One or the other should have this thing wrapped up yesterday - and you know it. All those Kennedy & big union & every other endorsements that Obama got in his 11 state winning streak were not made with today's scenario in mind.

And I have only one thing to say about it: [I]oh yeah! [/I]

You think Team Clinton is going to lie down now, math man? Right.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=cr726;2416231]You and every other ignorant racist care about this picture. Then you will calm down when you actually know what he is wearing.[/quote]

No he won't

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2416319]This is a disaster, bit. [/QUOTE]

not really

what the GOP is feeling is the equivalent of the Bears being happy that the Colts and Pats were beating each other up before Super Bowl XLI. Both clinton and obama will destroy mccain. and there is a full year for reconsiliation etc before the real vote.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2416368]not really

what the GOP is feeling is the equivalent of the Bears being happy that the Colts and Pats were beating each other up before Super Bowl XLI. Both clinton and obama will destroy mccain. and there is a full year for reconsiliation etc before the real vote.[/QUOTE]

I'm sooo glad you feel this way....

if being on the cover of Sports Illustrated is the kiss of death, this board's history has proven the kiss of death is also being on the receiving end on for one of your bright predicitions....:yes: