Thread: Hughes, Chamberlain, Kennedy on Mike'd Up on NBC

Hughes, Chamberlain, Kennedy on Mike'd Up on NBC

@ 11:35 on NBC.

Just in case you are interested.

Mike you are an idiot. This is Kennedy's first spring training.

**** I wish I would have seen that tonight. You get anything interesting from it?

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    **** I wish I would have seen that tonight. You get anything interesting from it?
    Besides Mike being a moron, and asking stupid questions? nope, but all 3 of them seem like best friends, can't hurt I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    Besides Mike being a moron, and asking stupid questions? nope, but all 3 of them seem like best friends, can't hurt I guess.
    Did Mike bring up bullpen vs. starting for Joba?

I wanted to watch this but completely forgot.

I figured. Glad I didn't miss anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    Did Mike bring up bullpen vs. starting for Joba?

I wanted to watch this but completely forgot.
    Of course he did. Joba answered the same way he always does.

Hall Of Fame
    This interview seemed so poorly organized... but it definitely seems like the pitchers have a healthy camaraderie, which will benefit us in the long run.

Yank kid pitchers have looked great. Those young bats are a ways off based on their lack of hitting this spring though.

Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    Yank kid pitchers have looked great. Those young bats are a ways off based on their lack of hitting this spring though.
    Who we talking about? Jackson and Tabata? They don't even have 10 at bats. They have a hit a piece. Montero has 1 at bat, and he hit a bomb the other way. Overall, not even worth mentioning.

Hall Of Fame
    Who we talking about? Jackson and Tabata? They don't even have 10 at bats. They have a hit a piece. Montero has 1 at bat, and he hit a bomb the other way. Overall, not even worth mentioning.
    I've actually wanted to see the kids play some more. Mostly it's been the older guys just getting ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    I've actually wanted to see the kids play some more. Mostly it's been the older guys just getting ready.
    Yankees have mostly played players who are competing for spots (Ensberg, Lane, Green, Woodward, Betemit,) and players who could be called up this year incase of an injury (Gardner, Gonzalez)

Hall Of Fame
    Yankees have mostly played players who are competing for spots (Ensberg, Lane, Green, Woodward, Betemit,) and players who could be called up this year incase of an injury (Gardner, Gonzalez)
    I think Betemit pretty much is gonna get the spot. They had a love affair with the guy for the past couple years.

Other then that, none of the other guys really have much of a ceiling. Maybe Gardner if he can hit a little better.

Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-11-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Yeah Jackson , Tabata and Miranda. 2 for 28 between em I think.

Too small a sample to make long term assessments but also not ready now. Hopefully they are not just Yankee overhype like Eric Duncan.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    Yeah Jackson , Tabata and Miranda. 2 for 28 between em I think.

Too small a sample to make long term assessments but also not ready now. Hopefully they are not just Yankee overhype like Eric Duncan.
    2 for 28 over 3 players is not a large sample size at all. Jackson and Tabata are still still really young, not much experience in the minors to begin with, they probably aren't major league ready for this year. Miranda is the guy out of the 3 that should get a shot at somepoint this season.