Thread: Smear campaign?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Smear campaign?

It appears the shrillary smear campaign has hit the Tabloids...I saw today while checking out at the grocery store that supposedly Barak has had some screaming matches with his Mrs about other women (Enquirer, I think) and another tabloid aledged Barak's involvement in homosexuality.

Well, the clintoon campaign said the kitchen sink was gonna fly...I guess it has!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah sure in the grocery line... just admit it dude you love to read the rags! It's ok my great aunt is 85 she loves em too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=asuusa;2423174]It appears the shrillary smear campaign has hit the Tabloids...I saw today while checking out at the grocery store that supposedly Barak has had some screaming matches with his Mrs about other women (Enquirer, I think) and another tabloid aledged Barak's involvement in homosexuality.

Well, the clintoon campaign said the kitchen sink was gonna fly...I guess it has![/QUOTE]

Are you working for the Hillary campaign? Because the only person posting these absurd smears here is you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=asuusa;2423174]It appears the [B]shrillary[/B] smear campaign has hit the Tabloids...I saw today while checking out at the grocery store that supposedly Barak has had some screaming matches with his Mrs about other women (Enquirer, I think) and another tabloid aledged Barak's involvement in homosexuality.

Well, the [B]clintoon [/B]campaign said the kitchen sink was gonna fly...I guess it has![/QUOTE]

Too funny!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2423493]Are you working for the Hillary campaign? Because the only person posting these absurd smears here is you.[/QUOTE]

he should probably get a job with the NYSlimes- they've got no problem printing garbage....