Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Holy crap. He's toast.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/nyregion/10cnd-spitzer.html?hp[/url]

What an unbelievable waste of talent and drive.

His career will rightfully be ended by this. You don't get to make your name enforcing laws and then go flaunting them.

Spitzer!

Steamroller baby!

Banned
    Wow.

So I take it we're getting a new governor, then!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

All Hail IL DEUTSCHE eliot!!!

framing the competition, giving illegals licenses and now whores from someone who was going to bring ethics back to politics....

gotta laugh....see ya' eliot....

Awesome, I hate that MFer.

Maybe McSkeevey can help him get a job teaching ethics and law at Kean University.

[IMG]http://nymag.com/daily/intel/20070314mcgreevey.jpg[/IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAH

Mr. Ethics Reform himself

If this is true his only option is to resign at the 2:15 presser mentioned in the article. Have an orderly transfer of power and then go live in a cave.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2424005]Maybe McSkeevey can help him get a job teaching ethics and law at Kean University.

[IMG]http://nymag.com/daily/intel/20070314mcgreevey.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Link this the higher tuition costs in that affirmative action thread. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

CNN says it will cover the PC...I will post details....

I'm A F'ing Cleveland Steamroller!

Veteran
    What does linked and involved with mean? Was he a customer? an investor? a pimp?

I'll hold off on condemning him until I know more info... but this certainly looks bad.

Somewhere Joseph Bruno, Tom Suozzi and Andrew Cuomo are smiling.

Banned
    [QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2424035][B]What does linked and involved with mean? Was he a customer? an investor? a pimp? [/B]

I'll hold off on condemning him until I know more info... but this certainly looks bad.

Somewhere Joseph Bruno, Tom Suozzi and Andrew Cuomo are smiling.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, Al. Any way you slice it this is going to end badly for him.

[QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2424035]What does linked and involved with mean? Was he a customer? an investor? a pimp?

Somewhere Joseph Bruno, Tom Suozzi and Andrew Cuomo are smiling.[/QUOTE]

I admired Spitzer's work as AG a lot, and had high hopes for him as a governor. But, honestly, does it matter?

Short of hearing that he was working an undercover agent to bring the ring down, which ain't likely, is there any relationship to a prostitution ring imaginable that wouldn't be cause for a governor --who won office as a law-enforcement zealot-- to resign?

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/vik26b.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2424042]Come on now, Al. Any way you slice it this is going to end badly for him.[/QUOTE]

never mind his prosecution of prostitution rings in the past....nothing on the PC yet...

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2424059]never mind his prosecution of prostitution rings in the past....nothing on the PC yet...[/QUOTE]

Do you think he'll resign now, or will he wait a few days?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2424042]Come on now, Al. Any way you slice it this is going to end badly for him.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2424048]I admired Spitzer's work as AG a lot, and had high hopes for him as a governor. But, honestly, does it matter?

Short of hearing that he was working an undercover agent to bring the ring down, which ain't likely, is there any relationship to a prostitution ring imaginable that wouldn't be cause for a governor --who won office as a law-enforcement zealot-- to resign?[/QUOTE]

I agree fellas... I just plan on waiting before I say he's done in a day, a month, or will never be elected to another public office but will finish his term.

He had a lot of potential but had this scorched-earth, holier-than-thou mentality that came to be his undoing.

[QUOTE=49ersJetsfan;2424057][IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/vik26b.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2424063]Do you think he'll resign now, or will he wait a few days?[/QUOTE]

no clue...but the longer they this PC takes to start the more I think he'll leave real soon...

if there was nothing to his involvement one would think he's gonna get out there and say, "this is BS", which I wouldn't blame him for...