Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Silda Spitzer now has as much experience as Hilary

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    L.I
    Posts
    2,435

    Silda Spitzer now has as much experience as Hilary

    Should she run for President of the U.S now?

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    She went to Harvard Law, that puts gives her the same experience as Obama.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    She went to Harvard Law, that puts gives her the same experience as Obama.
    Who isn't running on the experience plaform..

    Unlike Clinton with only 7 years as a senator touting her vast experience

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,472
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Who isn't running on the experience plaform..

    Unlike Clinton with only 7 years as a senator touting her vast experience
    No. He's running on "Change", which is equally laughable.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    No. He's running on "Change", which is equally laughable.
    which begs the question what's McCain running on? Same old s--t? vote for Me everybody ill give you the same old s--t!

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Bwahahahahaha! Priceless thread!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    Bwahahahahaha! Priceless thread!
    What are you doing here?

    The Democratic National Covention is just around the corner...those pipe bombs aren't going to make themselves...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    which begs the question what's McCain running on?
    Well, "More Wars" - Fewer Jobs seems to be a big portion of his platform.

    Not surprisingly, the "more wars" part appears to have been a big hit with the conservative voting base. He's won the GOP pennant going away.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lawn Guyland
    Posts
    1,162
    Silda Spitzer now has as much experience as Hilary

    That's totally idiotic. Hillary has much more experience in this department with Bill's multiple partners over decades and not caring about it. Only caring about political ambitions. Silda might actually be a decent person.

    This comparison is totally apples and oranges.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lawn Guyland
    Posts
    1,162

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    No. He's running on "Change", which is equally laughable.
    Granted.

    But it hardly invalidates what I said..

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Quote Originally Posted by EtsFan View Post
    Silda Spitzer now has as much experience as Hilary

    That's totally idiotic. Hillary has much more experience in this department with Bill's multiple partners over decades and not caring about it. Only caring about political ambitions. Silda might actually be a decent person.

    This comparison is totally apples and oranges.
    lol..

    Good point..

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    What are you doing here?

    The Democratic National Covention is just around the corner...those pipe bombs aren't going to make themselves...
    LOL. Too damn funny.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us