Thread: Rate MY Fantasy Team

Cool Rate MY Fantasy Team

I just got done drafting... historically I am a pretty poor fantasy player so I was just wondering what you guys think:

C Kenji Jojima
    1B Casey Kotchman
    2B Brian Roberts
    3B Mike Lowell
    SS Jimmy Rollins
    OF Grady Sizemore
    OF Magglio Ordonez
    OF Manny Ramirez

UTIL Aaron Rowand

B Paul Konerko
    B Orlando Hudson
    B Jacoby Ellsbury

SP Scott Kazmir
    SP Roy Oswalt
    SP Pedro Martinez
    P Jeremy Bonderman
    P Andy Pettitte
    P John Maine

RP Mariano Rivera
    RP Jonathan Papelbon
    RP Heath Bell

Honestly, I really don't have much of a strategy when I draft players, which is why I've sucked in the past. I think I did OK this time, though. Thoughts?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I just got done drafting... historically I am a pretty poor fantasy player so I was just wondering what you guys think:

C Kenji Jojima
    1B Casey Kotchman
    2B Brian Roberts
    3B Mike Lowell
    SS Jimmy Rollins
    OF Grady Sizemore
    OF Magglio Ordonez
    OF Manny Ramirez

UTIL Aaron Rowand

B Paul Konerko
    B Orlando Hudson
    B Jacoby Ellsbury

SP Scott Kazmir
    SP Roy Oswalt
    SP Pedro Martinez
    P Jeremy Bonderman
    P Andy Pettitte
    P John Maine

RP Mariano Rivera
    RP Jonathan Papelbon
    RP Heath Bell

Honestly, I really don't have much of a strategy when I draft players, which is why I've sucked in the past. I think I did OK this time, though. Thoughts?
    How many people are in this league? Hopefully Kazmir doesn't disappoint, I think you need a few younger pitchers on your staff. Maine is a nice pick. Who knows with Pedro and Andy though?

You're in big trouble at first as well. Kotchman's a JAG and Konerko is old. There are so many better players at first base in my opinion.

I don't know how good Brian Roberts is going to do with all the Cubs trade talk swirling overhead.

Having Sizemore and Magglio in one offense is very nice. Paps and Mo are two of the best relievers there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245 View Post
    How many people are in this league? Hopefully Kazmir doesn't disappoint, I think you need a few younger pitchers on your staff. Maine is a nice pick. Who knows with Pedro and Andy though?

You're in big trouble at first as well. Kotchman's a JAG and Konerko is old. There are so many better players at first base in my opinion.

I don't know how good Brian Roberts is going to do with all the Cubs trade talk swirling overhead.

Having Sizemore and Magglio in one offense is very nice. Paps and Mo are two of the best relievers there are.
    It's a 10-man league.

You see, this is why I suck.

You probably took Papelbon and Rivera too early, you can always find saves late in the draft in a 10 man league.

I really don't like your team at all.

Your RP is good, but that's only 1/10 of your league (I'm presuming 5 x 5).

I'd start Konerko and Ellsbury for Kotchman and Rowand.