Thread: OBTW, How Happy is Hillary?

OBTW, How Happy is Hillary?

She must be doing cartwheels over this Jeremiah Wright debacle

Every time they show a clip of that crazy old man on TV she must be doing back-flips

Every time he screams "GOD DAMN AMERICA" or some other insane ranting, old Bill & Hill must be popping corks

These Clinton's are like Rasputin, you just can't seem to get rid of them

Nurse Ratchet needed a miracle and I'll be darned if she didn't get one :shakehead
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 03-15-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know it still may be to late for her. I haven't seen any polls in PA or NC, so I can't tell if it has hurt him. I am not sure the Obama supporter cares, seeing how it is largely a religious experience for them, 50% of his supporters probably agree with the pastor.

It may help her with the super delegates whos job it is to make sure they pick a winning candidate. If this hurts Obama at all it will be in the the general election , when you have two guys who promise to reach across the isle and work together, but you have only one guy who has any history of doing it (McCain, for those who aren't up on their history). Moderates and independents may be scared off by this pastors history of comments, Hillary might be able to convince the Super delegates that Obama can no longer win the independent vote, in the face of McCain's history of appealing to moderates.

I think the Rev. Wright is going to Haunt Obama. Obama cant even distance himself from Wright at this point, he has been attending his church for 20 years!

The Democrat party is a wreck, and they deserve it. Obama Insane is unelectable, and now you know the blacks aint voting for Hillary. All McCain has to do is continue to breathe and show a pulse and the job is his.

The Dem's didn't learn their lesson last time they tried to fly a left wing loony under the radar with Kerry. It's time to gut that party and get rid of the moveon.org maniacs but I don't see any hope of that happening.

A third party has to emerge in this country or we are doomed. If things don't change dramatically, this country will be bankrupt in less than ten years.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2433609]I think the Rev. Wright is going to Haunt Obama. Obama cant even distance himself from Wright at this point, he has been attending his church for 20 years![/QUOTE]

The first Sunday after Sept. 11, 2001, an unprecedented number of people went to church that day.

Barrack says he was never in attendance during Wright's tirades. You mean to tell me that this guy, who says he's a Christian and is an active member in his church--

Decided to stay home on that Sunday? This guy is a fraud and a liar. What kind of man would make his children listen to that hateful garbage?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Company_Man;2433623]
    A third party has to emerge in this country or we are doomed. If things don't change dramatically, this country will be bankrupt in less than ten years.[/QUOTE]

A third party won't emerge until people start voting their conscience, and stop voting for against the major parties. Its not really the parties, its the voters, the whole wasted vote idea has to be done away with. It took be 18 years to get over the wasted vote thing, and join the Libertarian party. They have always come closest to my beliefs, but I didn't want to "waste" my vote, but I realized that was exactly what I was doing when I saw how major parties governed. They aren't perfect, they have some of the Black Helicopter, type people there, but they are a small but vocal group.

[QUOTE=ptath2;2434326]A third party won't emerge until people start voting their conscience, and stop voting for against the major parties. Its not really the parties, its the voters, the whole wasted vote idea has to be done away with. It took be 18 years to get over the wasted vote thing, and join the Libertarian party. They have always come closest to my beliefs, but I didn't want to "waste" my vote, but I realized that was exactly what I was doing when I saw how major parties governed. They aren't perfect, they have some of the Black Helicopter, type people there, but they are a small but vocal group.[/QUOTE]

What we need a grass roots movement to take over the Democrat party and remove all the left wing loons that have destroyed it.

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2434342]What we need a grass roots movement to take over the Democrat party and remove all the left wing loons that have destroyed it.[/QUOTE]

At least you're good for a chuckle now and then

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2433506]She must be doing cartwheels over this Jeremiah Wright debacle

Every time they show a clip of that crazy old man on TV she must be doing back-flips

Every time he screams "GOD DAMN AMERICA" or some other insane ranting, old Bill & Hill must be popping corks

Nurse Ratchet needed a miracle and I'll be darned if she didn't get one :shakehead[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable really. To think the choice now is going to be McCain or Billary, Ithink voting for my dog is becoming a viable option :(

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2433506]She must be doing cartwheels over this Jeremiah Wright debacle

Nurse Ratchet needed a miracle and I'll be darned if she didn't get one :shakehead[/QUOTE]

This is the worst y'all can come up with against Obama?

Damn.

I think the republicans are screwed. Really screwed.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2435026]This is the worst y'all can come up with against Obama?

Damn.

I think the republicans are screwed. Really screwed.[/QUOTE]
    By all accounts, PA is going to be a romp for Hillary - a population a lot like Ohio, but the state's big Democrats are pushing Hillary hard.

Just what the Republicans didn't want.

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2434342]What we need a grass roots movement to take over the Democrat party and remove [b]all the left wing loons[/b] that have destroyed it.[/QUOTE]

Does that include the baby killers?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sackdance;2435178]By all accounts, PA is going to be a romp for Hillary - a population a lot like Ohio, but the state's big Democrats are pushing Hillary hard.

Just what the Republicans didn't want.[/QUOTE]

don't agree with the last line....

but considering the events today concerning Florida and the rats view about disenfranchised voters, never mind every vote should count (every vote [B]they say should count[/B] that is) it'll be fun to watch them eat each other alive in Denver this summer....

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2434342]What we need a grass roots movement to take over the Democrat party and remove all the left wing loons that have destroyed it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, get rid of the Kennedy's and all the other bullshooting liberals who have screwed this country royally along with the extreme right wing!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2438132]Exactly, [B]get rid of the Kennedy's [/B]and all the other bullshooting liberals who have screwed this country royally [B]along with the extreme right wing[/B]![/QUOTE]

Are you advocating the assassination of high ranking republicans?

That's a jail-able offense, you know...;)

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2438038]don't agree with the last line....
    [/QUOTE]

I apologize for not being clearer in my sarcasm. Democratic rancor is a major turnoff and a gift to the Republicans. At this point of the process Obama should have far, far more than (52%) support of the Democrats nationally - and Hillary ain't backing down.

They couldn't sort out this loon of an association long before now? Man, what a freakin' train wreck!

So essentially, we've got McCain, Hillary, or "dude with close association to complete nut-job" guy to choose from....oh, the joy. Oh well, I guess it's not really much different than last week.

What's next? Jets bring back Kotite?

All Pro
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2435026]This is the worst y'all can come up with against Obama?

Damn.

I think the republicans are screwed. Really screwed.[/quote]

If barack hussein obama or hillary rotten clinton get elected, it ain't only Republicans who are going to get screwed...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2438389]Are you advocating the assassination of high ranking republicans?

That's a jail-able offense, you know...;)[/QUOTE]

By who?? The left controls the American Media.. THE LEFT

Not sure it's a miracle...:D...more likely part of her "kitchen sink" she's throwing at BHO....I think shrillary's henchmen are behind this just like the Ferraro "slip!"