Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Become Informed - This Election Is A Hoax

Become Informed - This Election Is A Hoax

The heads of the federal reserve bank rule the world -- especially this country.

Kennedy was more than likely not assassinated because he passed an executive order which would have minimized their powers.

Obama, just like McCain, just like Hillary, and every other MAJOR PARTY candidate that has gotten this far is bought off and is an apparatus used by a few economic elites to help rule our country. Unfortunately they also fund most of the senate, the house of representatives, as well as the judicial branch.

SURPRISE!!!

Truth of the matter is this -- the more the mainstream media (the economic elites own this thus it is their MAIN tool of subversion) tries to convince you of a difference between Obama/McCain/Hillary, the more all of us wake up and realize it is just personality politics. Point of the matter is this -- McCain has no shot in hell of winning (he is old as the media has coined it) -- Hillary and Obama will be the President/Vice-President (in no specific order). More than likely Obama will be president.

But he is such a ****ing toolbag. The only reason he was elected in Illinois St. Senate was because Jack Ryan, the front-running Republican of the time was "coincidentally" convicted of a sex scandal right before the election (convenient?) Not so much as having him run against ALAN KEYES -- the worst candidate in the history of republican candidates.

All 3 of these candidates will tell you one thing one day, another the next, and then a 3rd the third day. They will sell you any bull**** in order to get you to vote for them -- they will tell you any number of stories about Iraq -- but no one will do anything about it.

Truth is this -- regardless of who is in office (out of the 3) -- we are going to be staying in Iraq for a LONG LONG LONG time.

That is because like I was mentioning, this is just a part of a larger agenda.

Ever wonder as a New Yorker how Hillary was so fortunate to run against Rick Lazio for the Senate? That is because she got where she is now because she is just another pawn (like OBAMA/MCCAIN) in the greater agenda held by a few economic elites that rule this country.

Ever wonder why Ron Paul was the laughing stock of the media? Despite the fact that he had the largest grass-roots following of all the candidates?

He wanted to take away powers from the federal reserve (something that Kennedy tried doing 45 years earlier). Thus the major outlets of the media (as being owned/bought off by the economic elites) convinced the American public that he was "crazy" or "senile", despite the fact that he had an amazing plan for fixing out nations economy/job outsourcing/the war in iraq/and was an ardent conservative (something that GOP Repubs shifted away from long ago).

Our 3 political options are like choosing between vanilla, french-vanilla, and .... darker vanilla? There is nothing really different that any of these candidates would do in office. Like I said we will be in Iraq regardless of who is the president (not b/c we have to be mind you), McCain couldn't pass any anti-abotion policies, he doesn't have the fake universal healthcare that Hillary/Obama are pushing; really not universal, or cheaper, and also ****s up our coverage.

These candidates WREAK of outwardly trying to be great people. However if you learn/read about their own personal politics before this race, you would know it was based upon one thing, greed.

Whomever will pay them the most they will fight for. They will tell you what you want to hear because their allegiances are not with you, they are with the Almighty buck.

Do people realize that the FEDERAL RESERVE is not officially governed by our government, but rather is a private cooropration run by private citiizens who can frealy invest in the stock market? Do you realize that EVERY DOLLAR THAT GOES OUT INTO CIRCULATION CARRIES DEBT ON IT THAT IS ACCREDIT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE (THESE PRIVATE ****ING BANKERS). DO YOU REALIZE ALL THE DEBT WE HAVE TO THE FED IS ACTUALLY TO THE SAME ****ING DOUCHE BAGS WHO CHOOSE OUR OFFICIALS?

I will leave everyone with an ominous quote of sorts if they are just assuming that I am some crazy liberal nut job, or a UFO freak, or some sort of disenfranchised individuals who just was wronged by society and therefore wants revenge against it --

"The Council on Foreign Relations co-sponsors an assembly Rethinking America's Security: Beyond Cold War to New World Order which is attended by 65 prestigious members of government, labor, academia, the media, military, and the professions from nine countries. Later, several of the conference participants joined some 100 other world leaders for another closed door meeting of the Bilderberg Society in Baden Baden, Germany. The Bilderbergers also exert considerable clout in determining the foreign policies of their respective governments. While at that meeting, David Rockefeller [co-founder (with Zbigniew Brzezinski) of the Trilateral Commission] said in a speech:

'We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [read as 'democracy'] practiced in past centuries."

PS -- do some research for yourself about what I am talking about, I'm sure you will be interested.

In addition, other "Fun" key buzwords to type in would be (MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip, Bayer AIDS, "drugs in water", "New World Order", "North American Union", CIA Assassinations, Bush' grandfather (Prescott) being one of the largest Nazi financiers globally.

[B][U]note [/U][/B]-- some sources are written by nutjobs -- you can spot them a mile away -- others are quite informative and are both well articulated/documented

It is fun to wake up one day and learn that your entire life has been a lie.

No it ****ing isn't -- nor is it fun to sit back and watch these people ruin our society, our culture, and our world.

Become informed --

There is still time to organize and create networks before the dictator takes over. Get busy. :yes:

I dont think Obama is like the others, you cant prove anything where he is paid off by lobbyists, I think if elected he will try to change America for the better

I think the media realizes this now and is doing all they can to bash Obama(Like this pastor thing)

I think they assumed Clinton would be the Democrat nominee and never expected the Obama thing to take off

I think they are regretting it and fully expect to see the media turn the Obama bashing up from here until November

[QUOTE=JetsWI;2436032]I dont think Obama is like the others, you cant prove anything where he is paid off by lobbyists, I think if elected he will try to change America for the better

I think the media realizes this now and is doing all they can to bash Obama(Like this pastor thing)

I think they assumed Clinton would be the Democrat nominee and never expected the Obama thing to take off

I think they are regretting it and fully expect to see the media turn the Obama bashing up from here until November[/QUOTE]AG is right to apply the term "personality politics", because that's the only difference between this current lineup of clowns. The sounding-good but actually meaning-nothing slogan of "change" got Clinton elected too. What did he change? He got homos in the military? I couldn't conceive in my mind what compels people to waste their time and gas traveling to a voting booth nowadays..

[QUOTE=nationalist88;2436048]AG is right to apply the term "personality politics", because that's the only difference between this current lineup of clowns. The sounding-good but actually meaning-nothing slogan of "change" got Clinton elected too. What did he change? He got homos in the military? I couldn't conceive in my mind what compels people to waste their time and gas traveling to a voting booth nowadays..[/QUOTE]

well Obama seems set on doing something about the Health Care problem in the country

He also seems set on eliminating all the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, those 2 things are good enough for me

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2436054]well Obama seems set on doing something about the Health Care problem in the country

[COLOR="Red"]I have awesome health care and I will most likely LOSE IT thanks to Hillary or Obama.[/COLOR]

He also seems set on eliminating all the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, those 2 things are good enough for me.

[COLOR="red"]Let us all know how you feel about that when you become (if) "wealthy."
    [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

What is the definition of "wealthy" to YOU.

[QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2436065]What is the definition of "wealthy" to YOU.[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2436101]30k[/QUOTE]

Are you friggin kidding me? You have to be a drooling moron to not make 30K in America today. Dear lord. :eek::rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame

Do you work part time at Subway?

this is only 1 of the deceptions our gov't / illuminati have masked through mainstream media. Please research the philadelphia experiment, the montauk project, project blue beam (staged alien invasion / staged 2nd coming). A lot of you people have yet to realize how truly mislead we all are as a species.

Can't say I blame you, I too was once lead by all the misinformation fed to us through our current leadership.

The biggest problem (as mentioned above) is too many people believe that the media is a benevolent organization. Think about it -- it it the most MONEY centered aspect of our society. What is the difference b/t hillary and obama? In terms of their politics -- can someone tell me one difference in what one of these candidates would do as president as supposed to the other?

Thinking.... thinking.... thinking.....

Nope -- they like Obama more because he is taking in more corporate funding. Has he mentioned anything about the "Drugs in the water", or the abuses of the federal reserve (Ron Paul specifically calls a referendum on this), or even about how the real issue in Iraq isn't "us vs. the insurgents", it is us vs. the culmination of sunni,shiite, and kurds who are both fighting amongst themselves (as provoked by blackwater military corp -- look it up) and against the imperialists who killed their mothers, their fathers, their brothers, their sisters, and have not mentioned a word about Osama Bin Laden since.

If he was a "good person" he would have mentioned something to that regard. Or if he were a "good person" who was virtuous and wanted to better america, do you really believe he wouldn't have mentioned the fact that building 7 collapsed FREE FALL during the WTC bombings on 9/11, and that the government officially buried it, despite the fact that live cameras for cbs/nbc/etc. saw it fall. Remember that one plane that landed in Pennsylvania, has anyone seen the wreckage? It was supposed to hit building 7 but missed its target -- hence it fell as if BY DEMOLITION without even being struck. The "offical" story is it was due to fires -- however the thousands of Fireman/EMT workers/and various others who were trapped in the building will tell you differently -- they heard EXPLOSIONS.

The CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE RIGHT when they say that 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.

I know this is a controversial thing to say -- but do the research -- the SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH -- it will tell you a few ILLUMINATING details about how what we are told happened is a complete and utter falsity.

Isn't it convenient that the head of the 9/11 commission (the board that came up with the "official 9/11" story) -- both failed to mention anything about building 7 -- and was appointed by Bush and Cheney? Isn't it convenient despite the fact that they were asked to speak separately they refuse and were allowed to speak together without any recordings and not under oath?

This is what wikipedia has to say on the commission

"Just as some had criticized Kissinger's nomination, Kean's leadership of the Commission also drew some criticism. Some alleged that Kean did not have the depth of foreign policy and national security expertise needed to manage an investigation so integral to the future of American national security. Supporters of Kean in the Bush administration and elsewhere, however, countered that Kean's work since 1990 as a board member of the National Endowment for Democracy, the post-Castro Cuba Commission and his foreign policy and national security commentary and analysis following his Governorship established adequate national secrurity and foreign policy credentials for him to assume such a critically important assignment[4].
    Once the Commission began its work, some critics argued that Kean, the Commission members, and the Commission staff almost all had various business and political conflicts that made it difficult to lay blame on their political allies. One prominent example was the Commission's Staff Director, Philip D. Zelikow, who had served on George W. Bush's Presidential transition team and had worked closely with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, a key Commission witness, in the George H. W. Bush administration.

Kean has also been criticized for using his role as the chairman of the 9/11 Commission in order to make profit, such as his book, Without Precedent. Some also argue that his endorsement of the television movie, The Path to 9/11, was misguided. The film features some scenes which are known to be false, according to those involved and the official 9/11 Commission Report. Kean was also a paid consultant to the film and was credited as an executive producer."

Now I'm not saying this was just Bush, just as I'm not saying Pearl Harbor (another inside job) was just FDR. I'm saying there is an elaborate interconnected organization of economic elites who rule over us with their guiding thumb of disguised intentions and greed.

We are lead to believe from FoxNews that NY Times is "[B]liberal[/B]" and that the media has a liberal bias -- and we are told from the NY Times that Fox News has a [B]conservative [/B]bias much like the whole of society -- but this is just [B]ANOTHER GOOD COP BAD COP ROUTINE[/B] to [B]DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL ISSUES[/B] much like the minute distinctions between the REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS - despite the fact that nothing ACTUALLY changes no matter who is in office. [B][U]IS ANYONE GOING TO GET THE ****ING DRUGS OUT OF MY WATER?[/U][/B]

Regardless of who is in congress (repub/democrats) our society just continues to degrade rapidly beyond a state of recognition. It is almost as if 1984 was George Orwell's [B]sick and twisted joke[/B] to the masses. Does anyone even know why we didn't like Communists? Oh yeah -- because they are a "threat to our security", AKA the enemy figure -- much like TERRORISTS are the enemy figures of the day.

It's sad because of all the talk of terror -- the only [B]terrorist[/B] actions taking place are those of the economic elite and our [B]government[/B] [B]against the american people. [/B]

[QUOTE=Warfish;2436104]Are you friggin kidding me? You have to be a drooling moron to not make 30K in America today. Dear lord. :eek::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

why do you think the more money you make the smarter you are? I can assure you I am smarter then about 99% of the people in this world, I just choose to use my intelligence for productive things rather then to profit off of people

[QUOTE=alexgutterson;2435918]The heads of the federal reserve bank rule the world -- especially this country.

Kennedy was more than likely not assassinated because he passed an executive order which would have minimized their powers.

Obama, just like McCain, just like Hillary, and every other MAJOR PARTY candidate that has gotten this far is bought off and is an apparatus used by a few economic elites to help rule our country. Unfortunately they also fund most of the senate, the house of representatives, as well as the judicial branch.

SURPRISE!!!

Truth of the matter is this -- the more the mainstream media (the economic elites own this thus it is their MAIN tool of subversion) tries to convince you of a difference between Obama/McCain/Hillary, the more all of us wake up and realize it is just personality politics. Point of the matter is this -- McCain has no shot in hell of winning (he is old as the media has coined it) -- Hillary and Obama will be the President/Vice-President (in no specific order). More than likely Obama will be president.

But he is such a ****ing toolbag. The only reason he was elected in Illinois St. Senate was because Jack Ryan, the front-running Republican of the time was "coincidentally" convicted of a sex scandal right before the election (convenient?) Not so much as having him run against ALAN KEYES -- the worst candidate in the history of republican candidates.

All 3 of these candidates will tell you one thing one day, another the next, and then a 3rd the third day. They will sell you any bull**** in order to get you to vote for them -- they will tell you any number of stories about Iraq -- but no one will do anything about it.

Truth is this -- regardless of who is in office (out of the 3) -- we are going to be staying in Iraq for a LONG LONG LONG time.

That is because like I was mentioning, this is just a part of a larger agenda.

Ever wonder as a New Yorker how Hillary was so fortunate to run against Rick Lazio for the Senate? That is because she got where she is now because she is just another pawn (like OBAMA/MCCAIN) in the greater agenda held by a few economic elites that rule this country.

Ever wonder why Ron Paul was the laughing stock of the media? Despite the fact that he had the largest grass-roots following of all the candidates?

He wanted to take away powers from the federal reserve (something that Kennedy tried doing 45 years earlier). Thus the major outlets of the media (as being owned/bought off by the economic elites) convinced the American public that he was "crazy" or "senile", despite the fact that he had an amazing plan for fixing out nations economy/job outsourcing/the war in iraq/and was an ardent conservative (something that GOP Repubs shifted away from long ago).

Our 3 political options are like choosing between vanilla, french-vanilla, and .... darker vanilla? There is nothing really different that any of these candidates would do in office. Like I said we will be in Iraq regardless of who is the president (not b/c we have to be mind you), McCain couldn't pass any anti-abotion policies, he doesn't have the fake universal healthcare that Hillary/Obama are pushing; really not universal, or cheaper, and also ****s up our coverage.

These candidates WREAK of outwardly trying to be great people. However if you learn/read about their own personal politics before this race, you would know it was based upon one thing, greed.

Whomever will pay them the most they will fight for. They will tell you what you want to hear because their allegiances are not with you, they are with the Almighty buck.

Do people realize that the FEDERAL RESERVE is not officially governed by our government, but rather is a private cooropration run by private citiizens who can frealy invest in the stock market? Do you realize that EVERY DOLLAR THAT GOES OUT INTO CIRCULATION CARRIES DEBT ON IT THAT IS ACCREDIT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE (THESE PRIVATE ****ING BANKERS). DO YOU REALIZE ALL THE DEBT WE HAVE TO THE FED IS ACTUALLY TO THE SAME ****ING DOUCHE BAGS WHO CHOOSE OUR OFFICIALS?

I will leave everyone with an ominous quote of sorts if they are just assuming that I am some crazy liberal nut job, or a UFO freak, or some sort of disenfranchised individuals who just was wronged by society and therefore wants revenge against it --

"The Council on Foreign Relations co-sponsors an assembly Rethinking America's Security: Beyond Cold War to New World Order which is attended by 65 prestigious members of government, labor, academia, the media, military, and the professions from nine countries. Later, several of the conference participants joined some 100 other world leaders for another closed door meeting of the Bilderberg Society in Baden Baden, Germany. The Bilderbergers also exert considerable clout in determining the foreign policies of their respective governments. While at that meeting, David Rockefeller [co-founder (with Zbigniew Brzezinski) of the Trilateral Commission] said in a speech:

'We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [read as 'democracy'] practiced in past centuries."

PS -- do some research for yourself about what I am talking about, I'm sure you will be interested.

In addition, other "Fun" key buzwords to type in would be (MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip, Bayer AIDS, "drugs in water", "New World Order", "North American Union", CIA Assassinations, Bush' grandfather (Prescott) being one of the largest Nazi financiers globally.

[B][U]note [/U][/B]-- some sources are written by nutjobs -- you can spot them a mile away -- others are quite informative and are both well articulated/documented

It is fun to wake up one day and learn that your entire life has been a lie.

No it ****ing isn't -- nor is it fun to sit back and watch these people ruin our society, our culture, and our world.

Become informed --[/QUOTE]

From the Man Who Sign the Federal Reserve Act into Law:

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
    ~ Woodrow Wilson

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2436116]why do you think the more money you make the smarter you are? I can assure you I am smarter then about 99% of the people in this world, I just choose to use my intelligence for [U]productive things [/U]rather then to profit off of people[/QUOTE]

Such as?

Sounds to me like you are destined to live off of government handouts. This explains your political views.

Come on people -- stop fighting over stupid **** -- money doesn't mean **** except for relative comfort in our society. You don't need fancy **** to be smart just as you don't need to an excess of **** to be smart either.

This is just another trivial bickering point we are supposed to be having in order to prevent us from the big picture.

Unless we move our asses and get **** done we will be doomed as a species before we know it.

(NOTE AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE JETS I MUST ADD THIS)

They will let us keep our sports, our TV's, our Movies, and our video games because those are the distractions we are supposed to have. We aren't supposed to ask "hey -- why do I bust my ass 40 hours a week to barely make ends meat" we are supposed to ask "who won between the Jets and the Bucs?" An irrelevant question in the total scheme of things if you ask me?

Especially if it means I'm sacrificing the two most vital needs for all people; freedom of speech and health.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2436116]why do you think the more money you make the smarter you are? I can assure you I am smarter then about 99% of the people in this world, I just choose to use my intelligence for productive things rather then to profit off of people[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sure you are. Brilliant people often spend all day whining about the world of Politics and Conspiracy on an NFL Discussion website.

Your brilliance is overwhelming, I must wear shades to even read your posts.

Oh, and :rolleyes:

i didnt really read past the first sentence of your post alex gutterson only because i have a midterm i need to study for. however, i think you may be interested in this if you havent already seen it [URL="http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm"]http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm[/URL]

it is hard to stop watching once you start. if you find the introduction boring just skip it.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2436116]why do you think the more money you make the smarter you are? [B]I can assure you I am smarter then about 99% of the people in this world[/B], I just choose to use my intelligence for productive things rather then to profit off of people[/QUOTE]
    I never knew the JI politics forum was such a think tank having so many of the worlds top 1% of minds..

Where do you live, in the middle of the woods? In the year 1952?

If Obama or Clinton get in office people making 50Thou or more can expect to pay an extra 2 grand a year in Federal Tax for more Socialist give aways.