Thread: had my keeper draft tonight....feedback please :)

Hall Of Fame

had my keeper draft tonight....feedback please :)

My friend called me after the draft and wish me luck..."because ill need it" i think its not bad considering the keepers.

I am also guaranteed to get either Traves Snider, Matt Wieters, Wade Davis or Johnny Cueto as my fourth monior leaguer (wavers...i am 4th), we are allowed 4 max.

All League
    It's tough to evaluate your team without knowing how many teams are in the league.

You're going to need a 1B when Votto gets sent down.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    It's tough to evaluate your team without knowing how many teams are in the league.

You're going to need a 1B when Votto gets sent down.
    there are 12 teams in the league...its a dynasty/contract league...you can keep 4 minor leaguers you can also give out a total of about 7 contracts (5 years, 3 year, 1 year and rookie (which is a 3 year but only for a rookie)

My 1B are weak Votto and Nick Johnson...any chance Votto sticks and does well? i saw a few places project him to him about 25 HR this year and stick in the majors....also saw nick johnson having a good spring.

biggest concern pitching....i feel like i still need a front line guy...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    there are 12 teams in the league...its a dynasty/contract league...you can keep 4 minor leaguers you can also give out a total of about 7 contracts (5 years, 3 year, 1 year and rookie (which is a 3 year but only for a rookie)

My 1B are weak Votto and Nick Johnson...any chance Votto sticks and does well? i saw a few places project him to him about 25 HR this year and stick in the majors....also saw nick johnson having a good spring.

i think votto will stick around in the majors....he'll probably have an up and down year, but I think they'll stay with him.

I would just be a little concerned about Nick Johnson getting all the ABs with Dmitri Young around. Seems like Young will get moved though, as I can't see the Nats justifying keeping Nick on the bench.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post

good news, hopefuly this draft will work out for me....its very boom or bust now that i look at it.