Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Hip Hop Star DMX, political analyst

OT: Hip Hop Star DMX, political analyst

Are you following the presidential race?
    Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
    His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
    Barack?!

Barack.
    What the **** is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
    Barack Obama?

Yeah.
    What the ****?! That ain’t no ****in’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the **** outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
    I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
    Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the ****, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his ****in’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bull****. Stop that bull****” [laughs] “That ain’t your ****in’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
    Nope.

Is that why you’re not following it?
    No, because it’s just—it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. It doesn’t really make a difference. These are the last years.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
    I mean, I guess…. What, they gon’ give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should’ve done that **** a long time ago, we wouldn’t be in the ****in’ position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done ****ed this **** up then give it to the Black people, “Here you take it. Take my mess.”

[URL="http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332"]link[/URL]

I don't know what's worse, the dialogue or that someone thought it would be a good idea to ask him what he thinks.

[QUOTE=NYJets4life;2438496]I don't know what's worse, the dialogue or that someone thought it would be a good idea to ask him what he thinks.[/QUOTE]

I just can't believe he's never actually heard of Barack Obama.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Laugh all you want, his analysis of the latest revision of the North American Free Trade Agreement won praise and accolades from economists and pundits alike after the last conference. Though his posse turned over tables and allegedly flashed a gat at the Canadian contigent...they "say" they saw a gun. Right

he can't vote... because he's a felon?

[QUOTE=bitonti;2438561]he can't vote... because he's a felon?[/QUOTE]

Because he can't read.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=NYJets4life;2438496]I don't know what's worse, the dialogue or that someone thought it would be a good idea to ask him what he thinks.[/QUOTE]

or that someone posted it here?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2438561]he can't vote... because he's a felon?[/QUOTE]

yea..

Barack the vote!

Obama said knock you out!

I am Barack...I am Obama. (Sing to tune of I am a Rock.)

[QUOTE=Aten;2438567]Because he can't read.[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=32green;2438500]Laugh all you want, his analysis of the latest revision of the North American Free Trade Agreement won praise and accolades from economists and pundits alike after the last conference. Though his posse turned over tables and allegedly flashed a gat at the Canadian contigent...they "say" they saw a gun. Right[/QUOTE]

LOL

Classic.

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;2438500]Laugh all you want, his analysis of the latest revision of the North American Free Trade Agreement won praise and accolades from economists and pundits alike after the last conference. Though his posse turned over tables and allegedly flashed a gat at the Canadian contigent...they "say" they saw a gun. Right[/QUOTE]

haha. funniest poster on JI.

All League
    [QUOTE=Black Death;2438499]I just can't believe he's never actually heard of Barack Obama.[/QUOTE]

i can. there's people in america that couldn't name the current president.

[QUOTE=loluchka80;2438697]i can. there's people in america that couldn't name the current president.[/QUOTE]

Recall a vox-pop thing done by this interviewer who went to Los Angeles and asked all these Americans to name a country that starts with the letter 'U' - they came up with all types of 'countries': Yugoslavia, Utah etc.

None of them said: "United States of America."

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted the original post because some people's sensibilities seem to have been offended. Apologies to those posters - no harm was intended.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Any mention in that article how the Ruff Ryders feel regarding this? I mean those are his "dawgs" still, right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Black Death;2438734]Recall a vox-pop thing done by this interviewer who went to Los Angeles and asked all these Americans to name a country that starts with the letter 'U' - they came up with all types of 'countries': Yugoslavia, Utah etc.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted the original post because some people's sensibilities seem to have been offended. Apologies to those posters - no harm was intended.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with your post, my man. Some of these guys would do well to know the ignorance of a blabbering cretin some of their lil angels prolly have on their IPODs.

By the way, I would have started United States of America" with a "T"

As in "The United States of America."

[QUOTE=32green;2438776]Nothing wrong with your post, my man. Some of these guys would do well to know the ignorance of a blabbering cretin some of their lil angels prolly have on their IPODs.

By the way, I would have started United States of America" with a "T"

As in "The United States of America."[/QUOTE]

:)

Yep, fair call on The USA. With a T it does indeed start.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

If Obama got in say goodbye to the "White House" and hello to the Presidential Crib..:P

[QUOTE=Savage69;2438920]If Obama got in say goodbye to the "White House" and hello to the Presidential Crib..:P[/QUOTE]

Somehow I just knew you would have a gem for us Savage LOL:)

You crack me up with your Henny Youngman like one-liners:yes:

[QUOTE=Black Death;2438734]Recall a vox-pop thing done by this interviewer who went to Los Angeles and asked all these Americans to name a country that starts with the letter 'U' - they came up with all types of 'countries': Yugoslavia, Utah etc.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted the original post because some people's sensibilities seem to have been offended. Apologies to those posters - no harm was intended.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on.

20 bucks says if you asked 20 educated people on the spot that same question out of the blue, at least 15 wouldn't think to name the US.