Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Westboro Baptist Church

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Westboro Baptist Church

This god damn group is down here in Chapel Hill protesting Eve Carsons memorial. All of these people should be shot! Check this link out, look how deranged they are:

[url]http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080311_eve-carson-memorial.pdf[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    sackdance99 is on his way to pick up more "Heaven" points.

If he keeps this up, he'll get to sit next to God on Movie Night. And remember, EVERY night is Movie Night in Heaven. :thumbup:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BleedinGreenNC;2439564]This god damn group is down here in Chapel Hill protesting Eve Carsons memorial. All of these people should be shot! Check this link out, look how deranged they are:

[url]http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080311_eve-carson-memorial.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

Just plain sick....Was she gay?....I only ask because the url is godhatesfags

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to get into a major discussion of religion or my beliefs, but groups like these amaze and depress me. They all miss the key tenet of Christ's teaching: love everyone. Jesus' message was include everyone, not just those that are like you.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a real "church", it's a group that's made up of members from the same nutcase family. These people are scum.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2439640]It's not a real "church", it's a group that's made up of members from the same nutcase family. These people are scum.[/QUOTE]

Don't insult scum.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BleedinGreenNC;2439564]This god damn group is down here in Chapel Hill protesting Eve Carsons memorial. All of these people should be shot! Check this link out, look how deranged they are:

[url]http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080311_eve-carson-memorial.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

This is a perfect example of what inbreeding does to the gene pool.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2439669]This is a perfect example of what inbreeding does to the gene pool.....[/QUOTE]

Diversity makes us physically stronger, and elevates the potential of humanity.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;2439643]Don't insult scum.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. There are no words to describe the filth that is these people.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;2439643]Don't insult scum.[/QUOTE]

So true.

What these people are doing is just so wrong, but thankfully there is a group called the freedom riders which follow them around and so their best not to let them disrupt the funerals.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;2439611]Just plain sick....Was she gay?....I only ask because the url is godhatesfags[/QUOTE]

Not that i know of, they are just some ****ed up people!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This same group protested a few soldiers who died in Iraq funerals here in Omaha late last summer.

Not only did they picket with all their viral hate but they also desicrated the American Flag in protest.

They are being sued by many groups and hopefully all their assets (including their church building) will be taken.

I have never been able to understand how so called church groups can be so hateful. Jesus came in the name of peace, love and so forth; he never would have stood for this nonsense. These idiots will burn in hell.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JYtheJETSfan;2440409]This same group protested a few soldiers who died in Iraq funerals here in Omaha late last summer.

Not only did they picket with all their viral hate but they also desicrated the American Flag in protest.

They are being sued by many groups and hopefully all their assets (including their church building) will be taken.

I have never been able to understand how so called church groups can be so hateful. Jesus came in the name of peace, love and so forth; he never would have stood for this nonsense. These idiots will burn in hell.[/QUOTE]

well these people are preaching the word of the bible and if you go by the word of the bible most of what they say is true

And Jesus is also the current mascot of the Republican party so I wouldnt say that peace and love thing is entirely representative

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2440431]well these people are preaching the word of the bible and if you go by the word of the bible most of what they say is true

And Jesus is also the current mascot of the Republican party so I wouldnt say that peace and love thing is entirely representative[/QUOTE]

read what they believe you will see you are mistaken, the amount of hate in these people are not what the bible teaches.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2440434]read what they believe you will see you are mistaken, the amount of hate in these people are not what the bible teaches.[/QUOTE]

these people arent hateful, they are just preaching a message, a message of what it says in the bible, all of you like to sugar coat it but these people are basically what is saying in the bible

And wouldnt most christians agree with the asessment that all fags are going to burn in hell?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2440441]these people arent hateful, they are just preaching a message, a message of what it says in the bible, all of you like to sugar coat it but these people are basically what is saying in the bible

And wouldnt most christians agree with the asessment that all fags are going to burn in hell?[/QUOTE]

They are hateful, are you kidding me?!?!

How can you possibly say they are not hateful? Who cares if they are preaching a messege, that messege is HATEFUL! so they are preaching hate, which means that they are hateful.

Not only that, they view homosexuality (which is what it should be called, not the definition for a bundle of sticks) as a capital crime.
    Last edited by Jetspennyfan; 03-18-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2440453]

Not only that, they view homosexuality (which is what it should be called, not the definition for a bundle of sticks) as a capital crime.[/QUOTE]

well isnt that what most christian conservatives see it as?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2440458]well isnt that what most christian conservatives see it as?[/QUOTE]

No.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2440441]

And wouldnt most christians agree with the asessment that all fags are going to burn in hell?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that they do.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsWI;2440441]these people arent hateful, they are just preaching a message, a message of what it says in the bible, all of you like to sugar coat it but these people are basically what is saying in the bible

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]In the wake of the Amish school shooting, members of Westboro Baptist Church planned on picketing the funerals of the five girls killed in the shooting. Their signs were going to call the girls "whores" and that they are "burning in hell". In an attempt to stop them, news radio personality/host Mike Gallagher attempted to dissuade them. After WBC first rejected a monetary offer, Gallagher offered them an hour of unrestricted airtime on his show. WBC accepted, and the picket was called off.[31] On October 5, 2006 members of WBC were "hosts" of the Mike Gallagher's radio show, with Gallagher giving periodic warnings to listeners that they (the members of WBC) did not represent the views of him or the station.[/QUOTE]

No these people aren't hateful at all.