Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Black Panter Party....proud endorsement of obama..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

New Black Panter Party....proud endorsement of obama..

and it seems hussien is proud of this endorsement as well:

[url]http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGrXCt[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    God man..

Web 2.0 says hello..

I can start a group on there called KKK if I wanted..

Hall Of Fame
    One of his top donors, I see...

[QUOTE]396 points, 14,115th place [/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTM;2441483]God man..

Web 2.0 says hello..

I can start a group on there called KKK if I wanted..[/QUOTE]

if in fact it is that easy for anyone to create pages/links on his site then he's got real problems....no different than dailykosopedia...

Not even black ppl take the New Black Panther party seriously...I should know I'm black...but continue trying to spin Obama as the token black candidate n dismiss his accomplishments as a man...

Reaganism at its finest...

All Pro
    I'm going to create an account on JI with the name "New Black Panther Party". JI will then forever be known as racist and a proponent of hate groups. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2441495]if in fact it is that easy for anyone to create pages/links on his site then he's got real problems....no different than dailykosopedia...[/QUOTE]

That's way it looks to me. On the right hand side if you click groups, there's a link at the bottom to create a new one. I bet I could get a white supremacists group listed, but it'd be removed sometime after being discovered..

Two interaction is the wave of the future on the web, the (report) link is supposed to allow for self policing, similiar to wikipedia..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTM;2441502]That's way it looks to me. On the right hand side if you click groups, there's a link at the bottom to create a new one. I bet I could get a white supremacists group listed, but it'd be removed sometime after being discovered..

Two interaction is the wave of the future on the web, the (report) link is supposed to allow for self policing, similiar to wikipedia..[/QUOTE]

look at that....30 minutes after it's posted here all of a sudden the link dissapears....I guess JetsWI is still lurking....

[QUOTE=maddbaron;2441500]...but continue trying to spin Obama as the token black candidate n dismiss his accomplishments as a man...

[/QUOTE]

What accomplishments?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2441696]look at that....30 minutes after it's posted here all of a sudden the link dissapears....I guess JetsWI is still lurking....[/QUOTE]

Lol..

I'm sure he's wishing death on you right now..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTM;2441708]Lol..

I'm sure he's wishing death on you right now..[/QUOTE]

or planning it.....

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2441702]What accomplishments?[/QUOTE]

wow...now i know not to take your opinions seriously, u r attempting to make obama the token candidate that scream racism...wow...usually i thought your types roll on stormfront...wow..what accomplishments..ww...

[QUOTE=maddbaron;2441500]but continue trying to spin Obama as the token black candidate n dismiss his accomplishments as a man...

Reaganism at its finest...[/QUOTE]
    Reaganism? Can you cite one example where Reagan dismissed the real qualifications of a black individual while dismissing him as a "token"?

I'll just save you some time. You can't.

If you don't appreciate people "spinning" Obama, then you probably shouldn't do the same to Reagan. RR may be dead and buried but he seems to be running wild in your brain.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=maddbaron;2441727]wow...now i know not to take your opinions seriously, u r attempting to make obama the token candidate that scream racism...wow...usually i thought your types roll on stormfront...wow..what accomplishments..ww...[/QUOTE]

I don't think you came close to answering his question.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2441883]I don't think you came close to answering his question.[/QUOTE]

He's only been in the senate since 2005, but he is an excellent speaker and a very charismatic person.

I found an interesting read, which seems to provide a little insight into his political career.

[url]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/03/more_evidence_of_obamas_bipart.html[/url]

He's a good guy but there is an element of risk about him.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Carthage;2441920]He's only been in the senate since 2005, but he is an excellent speaker and a very charismatic person.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking well and exuding charm are not accomplishments.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2441939]Speaking well and exuding charm are not accomplishments.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, I am not disagreeing with you.

Unfortunatley economic policy and foreign affairs aren't really of interest to the average voter.

[QUOTE=maddbaron;2441727]wow...now i know not to take your opinions seriously, u r attempting to make obama the token candidate that scream racism...wow...usually i thought your types roll on stormfront...wow..what accomplishments..ww...[/QUOTE]

Geez, lighten up on the drama there, Natalie Wood.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2441883]I don't think you came close to answering his question.[/QUOTE]

No wonder most white people are frightened to talk to black people in public. Say one thing disagreeable or ask a simple question and they start accusing you of being a member of stormfront.:rolleyes: Then they beat you up and accuse you of a hate crime. Thats why most white people just nod their heads politely, agree with every left wing lunatic conspiracy BS thing they say, and then walk away slowly.

I don't know much about stormfront but I'll bet you they couldn't fill Trinity United in Chicago like those black racists do every Sunday.

The funny part is you didn't actually list an accomplishment, not 1.

I would love to hear more of his accomplishments.
    Last edited by Jetfan_Johnny; 03-19-2008 at 08:32 PM.