Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rotowire article predicts Jets to win AFCE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTjetfan52;2441757]

The run is over,Tx.

[/QUOTE]

This is the 6th straight offseason you clowns have been saying the exact same thing.

Nothing will change next year as the Pats will easily win there 6th straight AFCE title and the Jets will fight the Phins for the AFCE basement.

Think the Jets season will last past Halloween this year?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2441794]This is the 6th straight offseason you clowns have been saying the exact same thing.

Nothing will change next year as the Pats will easily win there 6th straight AFCE title and the Jets will fight the Phins for the AFCE basement.

Think the Jets season will last past Halloween this year?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"]18 - Done[/SIZE]

:yes::yes::yes:

Jets ended up in the same exact spot as NE . . . non-champions.

You're clearly just happy winning the division whereas the Jets are trying to win the superbowl. You can have the division every year. We're going for the Lombardi. That's the problem with delusional chowds. They think beating the Jets is better than winning the Superbowl. :zzz:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2441794]This is the 6th straight offseason you clowns have been saying the exact same thing.

You've got a lot of nerve calling Jet Fans on a Jet site "clowns!"
    I think thats grounds for another banning!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wiggy
    All Pro
    [B]Posts: 1,371 [/B]

The Boston Patriot
    Hall Of Fame
    [B]Posts: 2,611[/B]

PatsFanTX
    Hall Of Fame
    [B]Posts: 35,027[/B] :eek:

...I'm just saying

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i predicted that already. that guy is on drugs like me dammit

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2441715]I stopped reading right there.

Was this article on the comic pages this morning?[/QUOTE]

Yeah along with pictures you futilely trying to get your PERPETUALLY FLACID SCHLONG to rise to half staff while oogling youtube videos of Spitzer's hooker.
    Last edited by acepepe; 03-19-2008 at 06:52 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2441715][B]I stopped reading right there[/B].

Was this article on the comic pages this morning?[/QUOTE]

I wish you stopped posting right there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's wait till we see who wins the QB situation before WILDLY predicting like this. Hell though, if we do win the division, I will be the happiest person alive. If we go 9-7 and playoffs, I'll still be happy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i knew this article was gona cause a ruckus.

Pat fans are such Pu$$ies

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Cack89;2441870]i knew this article was gona cause a ruckus.

Pat fans are such Pu$$ies[/QUOTE]

Actually the ones talking to eachother on their own sites and in NE are what they are....football fans. I respect them.

The ones here, slipping in and out of every thread they can disrupt, are the pu$$ies.....

In the 3-D world, they walk three steps behind their behemoth wives and dont say boo to anyone.

Here, protected by the Internetz anonymity, there's suddenly hair on their ballz, apparently.

Hey, it drives site traffic, we are supposed to be cool with that.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has a better article ever been written?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This article is straight up retarded.

Mangini an elite football mind? lol, based on what?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLEEDgreenN'white;2441866]Let's wait till we see who wins the QB situation before WILDLY predicting like this. Hell though, if we do win the division, I will be the happiest person alive. If we go 9-7 and playoffs, I'll still be happy.[/QUOTE]It's an interesting statement he's making; maybe a wild prediction, maybe not. Do you think that Tangini are really that decided on the QB situation? IMO they may well be. One thing's for sure, Clemens wasn't drafted in the 2nd round to sit on our sideline and hold a clipboard...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nationalist88;2441903]It's an interesting statement he's making; maybe a wild prediction, maybe not. Do you think that Tangini are really that decided on the QB situation? IMO they may well be. [B]One thing's for sure, Clemens wasn't drafted in the 2nd round to sit on our sideline and hold a clipboard...[/B][/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong I think Clemens is going to win. I am just waiting for it to be announced by Mangini himself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;2441895]Has a better article ever been written?[/QUOTE]LOL, perhaps not! Is it documented anywhere just how infrequently an article such as this one is written? Maybe fans in Detroit or Arizona can appreciate what this means to us. :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How you get from 4-12 to 12-4 and taking down a team that nearly went unbeaten last year is completely beyond me.
    This is the sort of crap that stupid Jets fans cook up to make themselves feel better. Reality? I'll be happier than a pig in slop if we finish over .500 - schedule be damned.
    All of these free agent signings are great for morale, but the last time I checked you still had to show up on Sunday and prove yourselves worthy of a win.
    Here are some questions to make you think about your supposed world-beaters:
    [LIST=1][*]Which version of the "Mangenius" do we get in 2008? The 2006 next-coming-of-Vince-Lombardi version? Or the 2007 often-looked-like-a-deer-caught-in-the-headlights version?[*]What, exactly, can be expected out of our QB spot? Do you even know who are starting QB is going to be? You can surmise that it will be Kellen Clemens, but it would be an educated guess. Even if it turns out to be Clemens, how is he going to fare? The Patriots know they're going into battle with somebody that has multiple rings and just broke the TD record.[*]What about our defense? You're assuming that Kris Jenkins is going to be able to make the conversion to 3-4 nose tackle. Yes he has the size, but a) he has been injured quite a bit as of late and b) does anybody actually know if he can pull this move off? What if he doesn't? Or if he gets hurt? What then? DRob? Mosely?[/LIST]
    I don't want to be the pessimistic Jets fan, but some of you guys really need to get your heads out of the sand and wake up. There are no sure things in store for the Gang Green, and to state that they're going to overtake the Patriots based on a few free agent moves (some of which have been widely questioned around NFL circles) makes you look ridiculous.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Its been said before. Ill say it again:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mario8723;2441935]How you get from 4-12 to 12-4 and taking down a team that nearly went unbeaten last year is completely beyond me.
    [B]This is the sort of crap that stupid Jets fans cook up to make themselves feel better. [/B]

There are no sure things in store for the Gang Green, and to state that they're going to overtake the Patriots based on a few free agent moves (some of which have been widely questioned around NFL circles) [B]makes you look ridiculous[/B].[/QUOTE]

Can't hate smart Jets fans. :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gibby;2441940]Its been said before. Ill say it again:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

Truth hurt?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    2008 Prediction:

Jets 12-4 (Conservative estimate is that we lose the AFC Championship Game 41-39) to the Colts.

Pats 10-6 (but lose the tie breaker)