Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rotowire article predicts Jets to win AFCE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsound;2442595]TX standard and copywritten responses aside.......

The Pats win the East.
    They lost all their cover guys, but they will draft on sign one, have Troy Brown back to play nickel.....they will get it going and their offense will score 30 a game.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself. :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2442507]Unfortunately for Jets fans, their last game always occurs in week 17 of the regular season. :yes:[/QUOTE]

The Jets have been a playoff team five of the last ten years. That said that is five years of worth of wrong information by you.:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gibby;2442657]The Jets have been a playoff team five of the last ten years. [/QUOTE]

Getting blown out in the WC round doesn't count as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with all that mediocrity. :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2442679]Getting blown out in the WC round doesn't count as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with all that mediocrity. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Yup that happened one time and yes it does count. Dont care about your opinion. Way way more often than not your opinon is DEAD WRONG. Also stop talking about the past. If you want to talk past well uuuumm oh yea the Giants. Bottom line you said the Jets season ALWAYS ends @ week 17. Also DEAD WRONG. Good luck with living with that black eye that your team will forever sport due to cheating:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2442679]Getting blown out in the WC round doesn't count as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with all that mediocrity. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Is it much worse than [B]CHOKING[/B] away a title game and a superbowl?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    am i dreaming? don't wake me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;2442906]Is it much worse than [B]CHOKING[/B] away a title game and a superbowl?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what it is like getting blown out in an opening round Wild Card game, and you have no clue to what it's like to lose in a AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2442968]I have no idea what it is like getting blown out in an opening round Wild Card game, and you have no clue to what it's like to lose in a [B]AFC Championship game [/B]or the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

Denver - Jets ring a bell?!?! It does to me! Dammit :steamin:

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2442973]Denver - Jets ring a bell?!?! It does to me! Dammit :steamin:[/QUOTE]

And Richard Todd and Shula muddying up the Orange Bowl!!!

Dammit TX!!!! :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2442968]I have no idea what it is like getting blown out in an opening round Wild Card game, and you have no clue to what it's like to lose in a AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz::zzz:
    More of the same from JI's resident a$$-clown. Get a life, you trolling turd. :poop:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2442978]And Richard Todd and Shula muddying up the Orange Bowl!!!

Dammit TX!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Psssst ches, please fast forward to at least the current decade. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE][B]While the team claims there will be an “open quarterback competition” this summer, [U]I believe that talk is nothing more than a prelude to a trade. I think Chad Pennington’s days as a starting quarterback in this league are over[/U] and I believe Kellen Clemens will be the team’s starting quarterback in 08'. Clemens has a big arm, a strong on the field presence and has the ability to run for the occasional first down.[/B] Clemens should dramatically improve this season behind a much improved offensive line and should benefit from having a healthy Coles and Cotchery to throw the ball to. [/QUOTE]

Gee, where have I read that before??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2441794]This is the 6th straight offseason you clowns have been saying the exact same thing.

Nothing will change next year as the Pats will easily win there 6th straight AFCE title and the Jets will fight the Phins for the AFCE basement.

Think the Jets season will last past Halloween this year?[/QUOTE]how dare you!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PatsFanTX;2442968][B][SIZE="5"]I[/SIZE][/B] have no idea what it is like getting blown out in an opening round Wild Card game, and you have no clue to what it's like to lose in a AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.[/quote]

Do you play for the team? Oh wait your like 60 right, I guess your a linebacker. :D