Thread: My work is done here

My work is done here

B.O. is finished. He has ZERO chance in November. There is no point in staying here to argue with extreme left wing moonbats. Let them fool themselves for these remaining months between now and November with there echo chamber lectures that resonates with nobody except fellow moonbats.

McCain is a big drip. I'm forfeiting my vote to a Wetback.

To the friends I have made-- Alex Gutterson, CBTNY, and San Antonio Jets fan--

DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Is this the first "goodbye cruel world" farewell thread in the politics forum?

Bravo company_man..

[QUOTE=Company_Man;2442180]B.O. is finished. He has ZERO chance in November. There is no point in staying here to argue with extreme left wing moonbats. Let them fool themselves for these remaining months between now and November with there echo chamber lectures that resonates with nobody except fellow moonbats.

DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT!!![/QUOTE]

I am sad.

But I'll listen for you on Sean Hannity's Show when you call each day to ask him [I]"what should I think about today[/I]".
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 03-19-2008 at 11:15 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Company_Man;2442180]My work is done here. B.O. is finished. He has ZERO chance in November.[/QUOTE]

At least he can admit he had an agenda.

Hall Of Fame
    Does that mean Press_Coverage is leaving too ??

Glad you are going out as wrong as you came in.

Happy trails.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Company_Man;2442180]B.O. is finished. He has ZERO chance in November. There is no point in staying here to argue with extreme left wing moonbats. Let them fool themselves for these remaining months between now and November with there echo chamber lectures that resonates with nobody except fellow moonbats.

And just when I thought we were going to hear your thoughts on the Jets offseason additions.

damn.

Please, when you are wrong in Novermber at least come back to eat the humble pie, but then leave again after you do that.

[/QUOTE]

The PA primary will tell the story...exit polls will indicate how BHO fares with the white vote now and how HRC does with the black vote. I think HRC will gain in both...none of my black friends think much of rev. wright!

The 'rats are in a real dilemma: If the reaction to BHO's church is negative and he loses to HRC, there'll be cries of racism and many blacks may not vote! OTOH, I'm not sure he will win the moderate voters in Nov with this issue hanging around his neck!

Obama haters think they can convince people not to vote for this man.

Good luck.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;2442212]Does that mean Press_Coverage is leaving too ??[/QUOTE]

Nah, i'll be around. Sorry to disappoint. Just been busy with baseball futures and NCAAs. It's going to be a very lucrative baseball season, I can tell already.

As for the original poster, this guy ranks as one of the all-time boners in geopolitical forum history. Pretty funny dude, but a rather transparent anti-Brown people, anti-homosexual agenda.

I seriously doubt he's leaving for good. He's too impressed with his own situational ethics and ego.

See you in a week, clown. :D

I have been through more then 15 pages of that Obama X thread and you are one of the biggest a-holes I have ever seen on a message board. Your comments were down right dispicable at times and how you are not banend is beyond me. I hope my future children can grow up in a world where goons like you are non-existant

[QUOTE=asuusa;2442355]The PA primary will tell the story...exit polls will indicate how BHO fares with the white vote now and how HRC does with the black vote. I think HRC will gain in both...none of my black friends think much of rev. wright!

The 'rats are in a real dilemma: If the reaction to BHO's church is negative and he loses to HRC, there'll be cries of racism and many blacks may not vote! OTOH, I'm not sure he will win the moderate voters in Nov with this issue hanging around his neck![/QUOTE]

The Obama bashers are actually helping to get democrats to vote for him. As the voters continue to hear and see the despicable measures Sean Hannity and company are using to try and end his campaign, it raises questions. Why are the stooges going to such great lengths to sink his campaign? These extreme mouth pieces are relentlessly assaulting his character and trying to end his bid. Anyone who objectivley spends a little time listening to them will realize that they are going way above and beyond fact finding and raising questions. It is a concentrated effort to end his campaign.

And that will lead many undecided democrats to this; Perhaps these media tools are being told to do this because Obama does offer real change from the established cartel powers that have run this country. Thats why they have sent out their errand boys to smear him day after day.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 03-20-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=asuusa;2442355]...none of my black friends think much of rev. wright![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3424/200pxcolbertalanyv3.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 03-20-2008 at 08:17 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Company_Man;2442180]To the friends I have made-- Alex Gutterson, CBTNY, and San Antonio Jets fan--

1.) I hate to break this to you...but you didn't make any friends, bro.

2.) I really don't think CBTNY needs a pep talk from you to "not go quietly into the night".

3.) When you do come back (and you will...they always do) scale back on the rhetoric and racial bias. I mean, for Christ sake, you got bent out of shape when I called you "stupid" but didn't see anything wrong with suggesting that blacks are intellectually inferior to whites because of genetics. Genetics, huh? :nono:

All Pro
    Company Man is the precise reason why freedom of speech is so important. The more a man talks the more he reveals his true nature. Banning him would have given him a credence he didn't deserve. Baiting is not a reflection of any ideas but simply a desperate call for attention. Company Man reached a point where his ugliness was apparent, his emptiness transparent, and his lack of common sense unavoidable. I don't welcome him as a poster boy for the extreme right. He's an insult to those who actually carry a genuine belief in their principles because he represents them so badly. What's the point of debating with a stooge?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Revis;2442461]I have been through more then 15 pages of that Obama X thread and you are one of the biggest a-holes I have ever seen on a message board. Your comments were down right dispicable at times and how you are not banend is beyond me. I hope my future children can grow up in a world where goons like you are non-existant[/QUOTE]

this is the kind of post I was talking about...

week off

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2442533]Company Man is the precise reason why freedom of speech is so important. The more a man talks the more he reveals his true nature. Banning him would have given him a credence he didn't deserve. Baiting is not a reflection of any ideas but simply a desperate call for attention. Company Man reached a point where his ugliness was apparent, his emptiness transparent, and his lack of common sense unavoidable. I don't welcome him as a poster boy for the extreme right. He's an insult to those who actually carry a genuine belief in their principles because he represents them so badly. What's the point of debating with a stooge?[/QUOTE]

GREAT post. As someone who considers himself to be - rightly or wrongly, ha ha - a principled, reasonable man of the Right, the fact that people like this guy are seen as standard-bearers embarasses me. I'll steal the line from Jon Stewart here, "YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!"

Anyway, great post. My thoughts exactly.

[quote=long island leprechaun;2442533]Company Man is the precise reason why freedom of speech is so important. The more a man talks the more he reveals his true nature. Banning him would have given him a credence he didn't deserve. Baiting is not a reflection of any ideas but simply a desperate call for attention. Company Man reached a point where his ugliness was apparent, his emptiness transparent, and his lack of common sense unavoidable. I don't welcome him as a poster boy for the extreme right. He's an insult to those who actually carry a genuine belief in their principles because he represents them so badly. What's the point of debating with a stooge?[/quote]

Since 5ever already spoke up about the rest of the post, I'll content myself with the last line:

Because its fun

Obama is doing this to himselg. First the Rev Wright(wrong) now the new Black Panther Party. Really for a well spoken man how DUMB can you get!