Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hussein Obama...Grandmother a ‘Typical White Person’ Who Fears People She Doesn’t Kno

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Hussein Obama...Grandmother a ‘Typical White Person’ Who Fears People She Doesn’t Kno

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=65704

Keep digging that hole Obooma.

Yet another nail in the coffin ya racist......

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post

I find that funny when you keep referring to him as Obooma and Hussein

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

game over...thanks for playing...now the rats are in a huge hole....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    game over...thanks for playing...now the rats are in a huge hole....
    The guy hasn't got a clue. Kinda like a deer in the headlights.

Roll up the carpet and turn out the lights. It's over.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

The guy hasn't got a clue. Kinda like a deer in the headlights.

Roll up the carpet and turn out the lights. It's over.....
    I actually voted for the $89 billion before voting against it....

grandma was a typical white person

whose the racist??? well half racist anyway.....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-20-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    The irony is that it's an accurate statement.

Find me a "typical white person" that doesn't fear the unknown?

Hell, I can find a "typical black person" "latino person", "asian person" who fears the unknown.

Rookie
    I actually voted for the $89 billion before voting against it....

grandma was a typical white person

whose the racist??? well half racist anyway.....
    wow, you cant say "white person" these days...........whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post
    wow, you cant say "white person" these days...........whats next?
    .... because the media would be cool if hillary said something to the effect of michael jordan is a typical black person

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post

Hell, I can find a "typical black person" "latino person", "asian person" who fears the unknown.
    so you have inbred experiences that if you see someone on the street you don't know you automatically have reactions that come out the wrong way??

1) I don't believe it...

2) if it is true I'm sorry for you.....

here's the full interview....

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.a...c-690d61794d50

Hall Of Fame
    so you have inbred experiences that if you see someone on the street you don't know you automatically have reactions that come out the wrong way??

1) I don't believe it...

2) if it is true I'm sorry for you.....
    You can't be serious, CBNY.

I guess you're also going to pretend that you don't have bigotted tendencies. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, has bigotted tendencies. It doesn't matter what race/nationality/ethnicity/religious orientation you are.

It's actually part of our instinctual survival mechanism that was handed down over tens of thousands of years as humans evolved. It's premised on the situation of rival groups and scarse resources.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

You can't be serious, CBNY.

I guess you're also going to pretend that you don't have bigotted tendencies. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, has bigotted tendencies. It doesn't matter what race/nationality/ethnicity/religious orientation you are.

It's actually part of our instinctual survival mechanism that was handed down over tens of thousands of years as humans evolved. It's premised on the situation of rival groups and scarse resources.
    oh, I'm 1000% serious.....

I don't have averse reactions when I see people in the street that I don't know...that is not typical- but according to hussien that is the sort of reaction from "typical white people"....

JetsInsider.com Legend

The difference being, if you were to use the phrase "typical black person" at your place of employ, you'd quickly find yourself out of a job.

Sorry, while you may not have created Political Correctness and it's Anti-White, Anti-Male double-standards, you most certainly have to live with it now.

By the way, fear of the unknown is not a "typical" anything racial, it's a natural reaction of animals that humans still have. Humans, not a race, but the species.

All Pro
    sometimes he sounds so intelligent...but then this...i can't believe no one has picked this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    The difference being, if you were to use the phrase "typical black person" at your place of employ, you'd quickly find yourself out of a job.

Sorry, while you may not have created Political Correctness and it's Anti-White, Anti-Male double-standards, you most certainly have to live with it now.

By the way, fear of the unknown is not a "typical" anything racial, it's a natural reaction of animals that humans still have. Humans, not a race, but the species.
    It's about time someone said it.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    imo he obviously misspoke, I think he meant "white women her age". Which I think would have a completely different meaning. The typical 80 year old grew up with real racism...

I'd be surprised if this got any play..

This reverse racism thing seems a little silly to me..

Some of these things are the way that they are because blacks are indeed a minority in this country. Different set of rules when you are in the majority imo. I mean really, do you guys really have cause to find this offensive the way a black guy would if McCain said his wife was afraid of black people?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

oh excuse me, but i don't have to live with it and i think alot of people would agree with me,with all due respect.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    oh excuse me, but i don't have to live with it and i think alot of people would agree with me,with all due respect.
    What kills me is the anti-male double standard. Honestly. Living in SF, i get it all the time. My wife can be a bit flirty, but I am a letch if I start a conversation with one of my son's friends (young ladies, thank you )

I am becoming more and more aware of this phenomenon, and it is subtle...

All Pro

Of course, if you listened to his entire response, not just the first 30 seconds, you would get a different impression. But the Hannity puppets would rather perform character assassinations.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    imo he obviously misspoke, I think he meant "white women her age". Which I think would have a completely different meaning. The typical 80 year old grew up with real racism...

I'd be surprised if this got any play..

This reverse racism thing seems a little silly to me..

Some of these things are the way that they are because blacks are indeed a minority in this country. Different set of rules when you are in the majority imo. I mean really, do you guys really have cause to find this offensive the way a black guy would if McCain said his wife was afraid of black people?
    this could be the nail in the coffin....it's bad enough for him there are a good percentage of clintonites who have said they will not vote for hussien if he is the rat candidate, but this is going to kill him with independents.....

it has nothing to do with "reverse racism" rather he has just broadbrushed all white people as "typcial"...

remember Jimmy the Greek??? Remember the comments that he made, which in large part were nothing than a history lesson and led to his demise????

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    this could be the nail in the coffin....it's bad enough for him there are a good percentage of clintonites who have said they will not vote for hussien if he is the rat candidate, but this is going to kill him with independents.....

it has nothing to do with "reverse racism" rather he has just broadbrushed all white people as "typcial"...

remember Jimmy the Greek??? Remember the comments that he made, which in large part were nothing than a history lesson and led to his demise????
    We'll see..

I think there is a bit of a difference between the two situations personally. Jimmy the Greek was very clear in his meaning, I believe what Obama said is somewhat open to interpretation.

I also don't believe Jimmy the Greek should've been villified like he was,..

Question, why are you guys focusing so much on Obama? Would you rather Hillary be president then Obama? Do you think Hillary's more easily beatable in the GE? Do you believe Obama will be the nominee so might as well start attacking now? What?

If anything, you guys should relax on this stuff, help Obama get the nominee and then lay into him come the GE. I think Hillary is a much stronger candidate then Obama, and as the economy worsens, she gets stronger as people lorn for the 90's when Bubba was in office..