Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: BB already looks at jobs after suspension; not mention of him being a scumbag

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

BB already looks at jobs after suspension; not mention of him being a scumbag

[url]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/ufblog/entries/2008/03/19/hoops_live_from_the_nit.html[/url]

... The most notable thing to happen so far here at the O’Connell Center is that football coach Urban Meyer just showed up …. with New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who was in town to [B]watch spring football practice[/B] [I](and videotape it -RG).[/I]

The duo is sitting in the first row behind the UF bench, and haven’t stopped chatting since they arrived. (Meanwhile[B], some of the UF students sitting behind me started chanting NEW YORK GIANTS NEW YORK GIANTS[/B]. Belichick laughed....)

[I]Perhaps he is looking at a job as Urban Meyer assistant and perhaps successor. Speculation on my part at this point -RG[/I]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like this article it make BB look HUMAN!!!!!:eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;2443447]I don't like this article it make BB look HUMAN!!!!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

Take it easy, even a sleepy chimp can be taught to give "thumbs up" in exchange for bananas and similar treats. The smile was gas. Also seen in chimps.
    (post banana)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your speculation is 100% wrong.. Every year he goes down to florida and watches spring training (friends with the cardinals coach) and is great friends with Myer..

This trip has been going on for the past few years..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mcsully;2443553]Your speculation is 100% wrong.. Every year he goes down to florida and watches spring training (friends with the cardinals coach) and is great friends with Myer..

This trip has been going on for the past few years..[/QUOTE]

Dude, it was an RG post. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2443556]Dude, it was an RG post. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]

All my posts are 100% serious. Only you want them to appear funny - and thus hide your immense fear of pasterisks collapse in a near future.

I wonder BTW if BB being in Florida somehow related to a case of a women killed by a stingray. Stingrays are jumping only if something scares them. Belicheat is a scary creature. It is easy to connect those two points... Again, just speculation at this point.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;2443611]All my posts are 100% serious.[/QUOTE]

RG uses sarcasm better than any other poster on this message board. :yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2443627]RG uses sarcasm better than any other poster on this message board. :yes:[/QUOTE]

the character he has created of the "know nothing lovable drunk russian taxi driver" is a JI classic.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2;2443556]Dude, it was an RG post. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]

Just making sure we are all on the same page..

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;2443441]...(Meanwhile[B], some of the UF students sitting behind me started chanting NEW YORK GIANTS NEW YORK GIANTS[/B]. Belichick laughed....)[/QUOTE]

That is awesome! :yes: