Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gallup Poll; Obama Back On Top

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

New Gallup Poll; Obama Back On Top

[B][SIZE="4"]Gallup Daily: Obama Edges Ahead of Clinton[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Democratic nomination preference: Obama 48%, Clinton 45%[/B]
    USA
    Election 2008
    Gallup Daily
    Americas

Northern America
    PRINCETON, NJ -- [B]Barack Obama has quickly made up the deficit he faced with Hillary Clinton earlier this week, [/B]with the latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update on Democratic presidential nomination preferences showing 48% of Democratic voters favoring Obama and 45% Clinton.

Obama's campaign clearly suffered in recent days from negative press, mostly centering around his association with the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Perhaps as a result, Clinton moved into the lead in Gallup's Wednesday release, covering March 16-18 polling. [B]But Obama has now edged back ahead of Clinton due to a strong showing for him in Friday night's polling, perhaps in response to the endorsement he received from well-respected New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, a former rival for the nomination[/B]. (To view the complete trend since Jan. 2, 2008, click here.)

[B]Both Democrats have inched closer to John McCain in the latest update on registered voters' general election preferences.[/B] McCain holds just a two percentage point edge over both -- 46% to 44% over Obama and 47% to 45% over Clinton.

Gallup will not be reporting results on Easter Sunday, so the next update will be posted on Monday afternoon, reporting on March 21-23 interviewing. -- Jeff Jones

[url]http://www.gallup.com/poll/105529/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Edges-Ahead-Clinton.aspx?version=print[/url]

Time for the Hannity/Limbaugh Association to double their efforts to smear Obama. Look for wall to wall coverage on Monday of a story about Obama not leaving a tip at Friendly's Restaurant in 1979. :zzz::zzz::zzz:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 03-22-2008 at 06:47 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is really bad news. The Americans are being duped into allowing this secret AQ agent into the highest position in this nation. Dont they know Hussein Bin Obama is going to deliver this nation to AQ?? He is an undercover Islamic extremist who hates us for our freedoms and wants to extend the caliphate to North American. He must be stopped.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Messiah> The Devil

FYI- RP got shafted
    Last edited by HessStation; 03-23-2008 at 09:54 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2446436]This is really bad news. The Americans are being duped into allowing this secret AQ agent into the highest position in this nation. Dont they know Hussein Bin Obama is going to deliver this nation to AQ?? He is an undercover Islamic extremist who hates us for our freedoms and wants to extend the caliphate to North American. He must be stopped.[/QUOTE]

plus fox news is reporting tonight that there may be evidence that Obama could have cheated his sister out of real estate stemming from a 1978 game of monopoly. A youtube video is making the rounds which allegedly shows, on the night in question, Obama refusing to give up his park avenue deed. More to follow on the Hannity show Monday morning.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm inclined to think that Obama promised Richardson the Veep to get that endorsement...

May have shot his load though, cause I bet that's what that weasel Edwards is looking for..

btw, how could he NOT have endorsed Obama, after the way he bickered with Shillary..

ijf, are you ready to admit what an ass clown that guy is yet?

bandwagon
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2446614]plus fox news is reporting tonight that there may be evidence that Obama could have cheated his sister out of real estate stemming from a 1978 game of monopoly. A youtube video is making the rounds which allegedly shows, on the night in question, Obama refusing to give up his park avenue deed. More to follow on the Hannity show Monday morning.[/QUOTE]

Is it too soon to impeach him?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2446619]I'm inclined to think that Obama promised Richardson the Veep to get that endorsement...

May have shot his load though, cause I bet that's what that weasel Edwards is looking for..

btw, how could he NOT have endorsed Obama, after the way he bickered with Shillary..

ijf, are you ready to admit what an ass clown that guy is yet?[/QUOTE]

he promised at least a cabinet position...

Obama will get eaten alive in the GE though so it doesn't matter.

Hill aint no war hero.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Darth Vader;2446622]he promised at least a cabinet position...
    [B]
    Obama will get eaten alive in the GE though so it doesn't matter.[/B]

Hill aint no war hero.[/QUOTE]

I think he's a lot easier to beat then Hillary, which is why I don't understand why Fox news and their cronies are attacking Obama non stop..

You'd think they'd wait for the GE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2446649]I think he's a lot easier to beat then Hillary, which is why I don't understand why Fox news and their cronies are attacking Obama non stop..

You'd think they'd wait for the GE[/QUOTE]

They attack him because he is a threat to the power structure. He is not in the pocket of big corporations. If he gets the nomination he will receive a big boost from the liberal side of the main stream media. The new positive attention will push a ton of young voters out thus changing the entire political map. That is why they have to spend time trying to trash him on nonsense (lapel pins, his hand position during the star-spangled banner, lies about muslim schools etc).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know a poster on here that has started SIX threads on Obama. Now that is sad and really disturbing.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    of course the only thing more disturbing are the brain damaged who've got nothing better to do than sit around and track or count threads by other posters....

now that's [B]REALLY PATHETIC [/B]and probably cause for getting a restraining order from such a psychotic loon...

[QUOTE=cr726;2446682]I know a poster on here that has started SIX threads on Obama. Now that is sad and really disturbing.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-23-2008 at 12:12 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The greatest fear conservatives should have is that Obama is indeed changing the electoral map and bringing out largely young, liberal voters en masse who would normally stay home playing video games, as IJF noted. Conservatives have worked desperately to avoid any form of automatic voter registration because it favors liberals. Obama is a registration machine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be over for Obama when Bush starts ramping up the fake terror alerts this summer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2446671]They attack him because he is a threat to the power structure. He is not in the pocket of big corporations. If he gets the nomination he will receive a big boost from the liberal side of the main stream media. The new positive attention will push a ton of young voters out thus changing the entire political map. That is why they have to spend time trying to trash him on nonsense (lapel pins, his hand position during the star-spangled banner, lies about muslim schools etc).[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]The greatest fear conservatives should have is that Obama is indeed changing the electoral map and bringing out largely young, liberal voters en masse who would normally stay home playing video games, as IJF noted. Conservatives have worked desperately to avoid any form of automatic voter registration because it favors liberals. Obama is a registration machine. [/QUOTE]

Ding Ding!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2446846]The greatest fear conservatives should have is that Obama is indeed changing the electoral map and bringing out largely young, liberal voters en masse who would normally stay home playing video games, as IJF noted. Conservatives have worked desperately to avoid any form of automatic voter registration because it favors liberals. Obama is a registration machine.[/QUOTE]

lots to fear here.....I mean look at all the major general election changing states hussien has won in the primaries....

first there was Ohio...er I mean Florida....wait, the would be Michigan...Calfornia??? Texas??? New York???

yeh- shakin' in our boots...:rolleyes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2447057]lots to fear here.....I mean look at all the major general election changing states hussien has won in the primaries....

first there was Ohio...er I mean Florida....wait, the would be Michigan...Calfornia??? Texas??? New York???

yeh- shakin' in our boots...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

This from the guy with 6 post dedicated to discrediting him?! F*** outta here with that ol' bull***.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2447067]This from the guy with 6 post dedicated to discrediting him?! F*** outta here with that ol' bull***.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to discredit hussien- he's doing a good job all by himself....

old bullsh!t??? you mean like telling everyone how the youth vote was gonna carry kerri in '04?? that worked out real well....:rolleyes:

what are p-diddy's posters gonna read this time around?? maybe instead of "Vote or Die" he can have them read "Vote or Get Gunned Down"!!

tell me more about "old bullsh!t".....I'd love to hear it....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-23-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2447074]I don't need to discredit hussien- he's doing a good job all by himself....[/QUOTE]

[B]You mean by him being a black democrat and you being republican?[/B]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2447074]old bullsh!t??? you mean like telling everyone how the youth vote was gonna carry kerri in '04?? that worked out real well....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[B]Your right. Even I didn't realize that the people who run this nation wanted Bush back in no matter what the people said. My bad.[/B]
    what are p-diddy's posters gonna read this time around?? maybe instead of "Vote or Die" he can have them read "Vote or Get Gunned Down"!!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2447074]tell me more about "old bullsh!t".....I'd love to hear it....[/QUOTE]

[B]6 post?![/B] :rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2447057]lots to fear here.....I mean look at all the major general election changing states hussien has won in the primaries....

yeh- shakin' in our boots...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I understand how liberals feel about CBTNY, but I am curious if this is a concern for Obama supporters.

I'm not an expert on the whole political landscape, but I had heard before how Obama wasn't winning the "important" states . . .

'Cause for concern, or anti-Obama hogwash?:confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2447084]You mean by him being a black democrat and you being republican?

[B]or the fact that hussien the messiah is nothing more than a fraud, regardless of party affiliation or skin color...[/B]

Your right. Even I didn't realize that the people who run this nation wanted Bush back in no matter what the people said. My bad.

[B]another conspiracy nut- please tell us about "voter supression" in places like ohio..:rolleyes: good to see you going down this path....:yes:[/B]

6 post?!

[B]and nine more coming as long as hussien gives fuel for his fodder....:yes: but whose counting??? (the left wing loonies- that's who...[/B][/QUOTE]