Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh Micheele Obooma Slams America Again

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh Micheele Obooma Slams America Again

Every time she opens her mouth, Hussein's chances of gaining the Presidency go in the sh*tter more and more.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtIHTFuMnWI[/url]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452361]Every time she opens her mouth, Hussein's chances of gaining the Presidency go in the sh*tter more and more.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtIHTFuMnWI[/url][/QUOTE]

ummm, I don't get it. What's wrong with what she said, cause I honestly don't know?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2452372]ummm, I don't get it. What's wrong with what she said, cause I honestly don't know?[/QUOTE]

Not sure whats wrong.
    I wish i could hear the whole speach so i could know what she is talking about. Also who is she talking to??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Obooma" and "Hussein?"

My God, enough already. Do you enjoy comfirming the worst stereotypes of our side for people who read this forum? Cause I sure as hell don't...for every one of me there seems to be like 20 ones like you. (sigh)

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2452467]"Obooma" and "Hussein?"

My God, enough already. Do you enjoy comfirming the worst stereotypes of our side for people who read this forum? Cause I sure as hell don't...for every one of me there seems to be like 20 ones like you. (sigh)[/QUOTE]

You're right. The lefties are so much kinder and gentler.

Calling the President Chimpy Hitler fails in comparison to calling Hussein the name his mother gave him....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2452372]ummm, I don't get it. What's wrong with what she said, cause I honestly don't know?[/QUOTE]

Talking about America's ignorance over stereotypes and misconceptions for one thing.

I guess sterotypes and misconceptions are acceptable as long as her bigoted racist spiritual adviser is making them. She sat and listened to it for 20+ years.

Her and her closet marxist husband Hussein are the epitome of liberal hypocisy....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452473]You're right. The lefties are so much kinder and gentler.

Calling the President Chimpy Hitler fails in comparison to calling Hussein the name his mother gave him....[/QUOTE]

His mother named him "Obooma?" I was referring to you, not lefties. Two wrongs don't make....ah, forget it. No point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2452512]His mother named him "Obooma?" I was referring to you, not lefties. Two wrongs don't make....ah, forget it. No point.[/QUOTE]its "two wongs don't make a wight".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452361]Every time she opens her mouth, Hussein's chances of gaining the Presidency go in the sh*tter more and more.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtIHTFuMnWI[/url][/QUOTE]typical attitude,never looks in the mirror.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2452512]His mother named him "Obooma?" I was referring to you, not lefties. Two wrongs don't make....ah, forget it. No point.[/QUOTE]

Actually you had Hussein in quotations too. I believe that's a name his mother gave him.... No?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452483][B]Talking about America's ignorance over stereotypes and misconceptions for one thing[/B].

I guess sterotypes and misconceptions are acceptable as long as her bigoted racist spiritual adviser is making them. She sat and listened to it for 20+ years.

Her and her closet marxist husband Hussein are the epitome of liberal hypocisy....[/QUOTE]

Sooooo they don't exist?

Oh and i've never heard "Chimpy Hitler" before. That's F'n Ho-larious!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2452533]Sooooo they don't exist?

[/QUOTE]

Yes they exist but it's not one sided as she suggests.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blacksmurf;2452533]

Oh and i've never heard "Chimpy Hitler" before. That's F'n Ho-larious![/QUOTE]

The simple are easily amused....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2452467]"Obooma" and "Hussein?"

My God, enough already. Do you enjoy comfirming the worst stereotypes of our side for people who read this forum? Cause I sure as hell don't...for every one of me there seems to be like 20 ones like you. (sigh)[/QUOTE]

meanwhile his wife is up there talking to a bunch of black college students in South Carolina with "y'all this" and "y'all that"...

I guess stereotypes are only okay if one uses it to their advantage...

further- who they fuq are this people???

"my grandmother was a typical white person"???

"you are justified in your ignorance...that's America"????

I mean who are these fuqin people??? she evidently learned well and took copius notes from the right rev at church....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

there is nothing wrong with what she said. But the extreme conservative entertainers like Limbaugh and Hannity have been told to be relentless in their smear campaigns. DeansPatsFan and Come Back to Earth are simply the bi-products of this effort. They are being used as tools to get the smear message out from the fringes to the mainstream. Its sad and pathetic.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2452569]there is nothing wrong with what she said. But the extreme conservative entertainers like Limbaugh and Hannity have been told to be relentless in their smear campaigns. DeansPatsFan and Come Back to Earth are simply the bi-products of this effort. They are being used as tools to get the smear message out from the fringes to the mainstream. Its sad and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

my favorite is the selective outrage...

I love it..

anyway

did Michele Obama somehow exclude herself and the students from the statement she made?

no, as far as I can tell, they are included, and for all the people that are "up in arms" basically allude to the idea that she is talking only about White People??

ugh.....

I mean, tell me you hate his Health plan..but when this is what you come up with, makes me think you have no brian...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452550]The simple are easily amused....[/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy who says "Obooma" ;)

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2452602]This coming from the guy who says "Obooma" ;)[/QUOTE]

What can I say, I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse........:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2452592]my favorite is the selective outrage...

I love it..

anyway

[B]did Michele Obama somehow exclude herself and the students from the statement she made?[/B]

no, as far as I can tell, they are included, and for all the people that are "up in arms" basically allude to the idea that she is talking only about White People??

ugh.....

I mean, tell me you hate his Health plan..but when this is what you come up with, makes me think you have no brian...[/QUOTE]

she didn't exclude herself?? what video were you watching???

I hear her talk about "ya'll sittin' at different tables....ya'll not talkin to each other....sometimes it's easier hold on to [B]YOUR[/B] own stereotypes"...not it's easier onto OUR stereotypes....a brainwashed member of rev wright congregation would never include themselves in such a thing....:rolleyes:

yeh- seemed hussien's wife rally made herself part of that conversation...but it would take someone with a brain to figure out something as simple as this...

I love it- any time the obama clan strikes up the racist card or the blame America card the leftist come a marchin' in with justification....:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2452569]there is nothing wrong with what she said. But the extreme conservative entertainers like Limbaugh and Hannity have been told to be relentless in their smear campaigns. DeansPatsFan and Come Back to Earth are simply the bi-products of this effort. They are being used as tools to get the smear message out from the fringes to the mainstream. Its sad and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

But if I say something that is a fact about Black America I get called a racist by people like you. Thing is I'm not conservative or liberal or a Republican or Democrat I'll vote for who ever I think can do the best job and this year (and 2000) it's McCain. Obama's family and friends are what is wrong with America, blame everything that is wrong on someone else and don't look in your own backyard and fix the real problem. If they want to be black separatist fine let him be but they shouldn't hold any office at any level and that includes white separatist, they shouldn't hold any office either. Get on board and be part of the country as a whole or stay in your own little group and leave everyone else the **** alone. But as I stated many times before it doesn't matter anyway because Obama is never going to be president and with his following he should have never been a senator.