Thread: il duetsche Eliot linked to another prostitution ring....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

il duetsche Eliot linked to another prostitution ring....

[QUOTE]Spitzer Linked to Second Prostitution Ring: Wicked Models
    The New York Post is reporting that disgraced former New York State Governor Eliot Spitzer has been linked to yet another prostitution ring, Wicked Models.

That ring was busted by police on Tuesday along with its busty madame, Ms. Kristin "Billie" Davis, described as a "busty bottle blonde" working toward her master's degree in psychology.

Davis, 32, was in court Tuesday to plead not guilty to money laundering and promoting prostitution. She was deemed a flight risk and held on $2-million bail.

A source told the New York Post that Spitzer hired Davis personally for his trysts.

Spitzer was notorious for going after prostitution rings and online gambling establishments during his time as District Attorney.

----
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.gambling911.com/Spitzer-Second-Prostitution-Ring-Wicked-Models-032708.html[/url]

This just keeps getting better. Spitzer in NY... Kilpatrick in Detroit.

Gotta love the morals and values these libs bring to the table.

Cue the plumber with a post referring to (R) Larry Craig in 3....2...1

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452751]Cue the plumber with a post referring to (R) Larry Craig in 3....2...1[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. Larry Craig isn't in today. In fact, due to a clerical error, no repressed homo republicans are in today. You're just gonna have to make due with a picture of your friend, Congressmen David "Hole Hound" Vitter...

[IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8338/capt6457a6db663446a1bechn9.jpg[/IMG]

well...I personally could care less...I think this kind of prostitution should e legal anyway

but, someone who uses these illegal services should not hold any office whatsoever...

could care less if they are Dem or Republican...

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2452751]This just keeps getting better. Spitzer in NY... Kilpatrick in Detroit.

Gotta love the morals and values these libs bring to the table.

Cue the plumber with a post referring to (R) Larry Craig in 3....2...1[/QUOTE]

Is this self parody? You disprove your own thesis --that somehow only liberals are corrupt-- with the Craig reference.

I could bring up Jack Abramoff, and you could counter with Dan Rostenkowski, and I could bring up Ted Stevens, and you could bring up Spitzer, and I could bring up Ralph Reed, or Tom Delay, or Ted Stevens, or Mark Foley, and you could bring up just as many, and we could go round and round forever.

Bad behavior is not a partisan issue.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2452876]Ted Stevens[/QUOTE]

Ted Stevens is awesome. Freaking bridge to nowhere man. And I simply adore the taxpayer subsidized 500,000 paint job on the Alaska Airlines 737. Salmon-30-Salmon...lol.

Oh Ted....you're the best.

[B][SIZE="7"]NO![/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2452876]Is this self parody? You disprove your own thesis --that somehow only liberals are corrupt-- with the Craig reference.

I could bring up Jack Abramoff, and you could counter with Dan Rostenkowski, and I could bring up Ted Stevens, and you could bring up Spitzer, and I could bring up Ralph Reed, or Tom Delay, or Ted Stevens, or Mark Foley, and you could bring up just as many, and we could go round and round forever.

[B]Bad behavior is not a partisan issue[/B].[/QUOTE]

its made to be a partisan issue by people who do not want to honestly confront issues of substance. When you do not feel you can win an election, for whatever the reason, that is what they resort to.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2452980]its made to be a partisan issue by people who do not want to honestly confront issues of substance. When you do not feel you can win an election, for whatever the reason, that is what they resort to.[/QUOTE]

So you think Eliot Spitzer should not have resigned then? All he's really guilty of is, after all, some bad behavior.