Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Backers

Obama Backers

What has happened to Ms. Winfrey, remember she was his biggest backer in the beginning. I have heard she no longer attends Pastor Wright's church and is never seen with Obama. Whats UP?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2455878]What has happened to Ms. Winfrey, remember she was his biggest backer in the beginning. I have heard she no longer attends Pastor Wright's church and is never seen with Obama. Whats UP?[/QUOTE]

She stopped going around with him a while ago, shes a supporter, not his wife

Another awesome Obama thread.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2455878]What has happened to Ms. Winfrey, remember she was his biggest backer in the beginning. I have heard she no longer attends Pastor Wright's church and is never seen with Obama. Whats UP?[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    She has to save something for the presidential election.

The Rev Wright issue is only important to those who were not going to vote for Obama in the first place.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2457491]The Rev Wright issue is only important to those who were not going to vote for Obama in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Probably true, but OTOH if it moves some independents or undecided and gives shrillary the nomination and/or McC the presidency, than it's VERY important!

The Bush legacy is a live grenade and it's McCain's job to jump on it.

It's gonna be President Obama, mark it down.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2458123]The Bush legacy is a live grenade and it's McCain's job to jump on it.

It's gonna be President Obama, mark it down.[/QUOTE]
    Don't be so sure- why is KO going out of his way to insult him? The Dems are nervous!

[QUOTE=bitonti;2458123]The Bush legacy is a live grenade and it's McCain's job to jump on it.

It's gonna be President Obama, mark it down.[/QUOTE]

If so, then Bush's "live gernade" will seem more like a small firecracker!

What has Obama actually accomplished, he was against the war! Is that it. He goes to a racially charged church. What is image of America steal from the rich and give to the poor(who have not accomplished one thing in life but to live off the public). Oh BTW wat they are words from a well to do African American. He has not said one thing how is going to accomplish anything but you can be sure the middle and upper class will pay thru the nose for it. That is Obama's vision of America. BUT NOT MINE!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2458684]What has Obama actually accomplished, he was against the war! Is that it. He goes to a racially charged church. What is image of America steal from the rich and give to the poor(who have not accomplished one thing in life but to live off the public). Oh BTW wat they are words from a well to do African American. He has not said one thing how is going to accomplish anything but you can be sure the middle and upper class will pay thru the nose for it. That is Obama's vision of America. BUT NOT MINE![/QUOTE]

Good points....Obama is indoctrinated with Black Liberation Theology which I bet most Obamites know zilch about.

He criticizes McC for saying he's not strong on economic stuff, but is Obama? 2-3 years in the senate qualifies him as an expert on national economics?

Probably her ratings got hurt...who watches Oprah? Women. Who are Hillary's biggest supporters? Women. Maybe it all comes down to $$$ for Oprah too.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=asuusa;2461635]Good points....Obama is indoctrinated with Black Liberation Theology which I bet most Obamites know zilch about.

He criticizes McC for saying he's not strong on economic stuff, but is Obama? 2-3 years in the senate qualifies him as an expert on national economics?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.salon.com/comics/boll/2008/04/03/boll/story.gif[/IMG]

P.S. The longer you are in the Senate the more of an expert you are in Economics! You would support a Robert Byrd-Teddy Kennedy ticket no?

bad example of experience. Nobody in their right mind would support a Byrd/kennedy ticket.

Not even the craziest liberal can honestly back that ticket.

[QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2462506][IMG]http://images.salon.com/comics/boll/2008/04/03/boll/story.gif[/IMG]

P.S. The longer you are in the Senate the more of an expert you are in Economics! You would support a Robert Byrd-Teddy Kennedy ticket no?[/QUOTE]

You must have missed the question mark at the end of my statement...I was asking obamites if 2-3 yrs in senate made obama an expert in econ!

[QUOTE=asuusa;2462788]You must have missed the question mark at the end of my statement...I was asking obamites if 2-3 yrs in senate made obama an expert in econ![/QUOTE]

Sure! and 2-3 years of running arbusto oil into the ground made Bush an expert at running organizations into the ground - it's all about experience!

From what I've seen of Obama's 'economics' I wouldn't have him accounting the books at the nearest 7-11, let alone let near the controls of the largest economy in the world.

Still, whatever he does in terms of economics he will be streets ahead of George Bush.

When the US elects a true economic centrist/conservative the place will be headed in the right direction.

[QUOTE=Black Death;2463777]From what I've seen of Obama's 'economics' I wouldn't have him accounting the books at the nearest 7-11, let alone let near the controls of the largest economy in the world.

Still, whatever he does in terms of economics he will be streets ahead of George Bush.
    [/QUOTE]

exactly. How can anyone care about experience or qualifications in the light of current administration? a drunk bonobo monkey could do a better job than Bush.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2463790]exactly. How can anyone care about experience or qualifications in the light of current administration? a drunk bonobo monkey could do a better job than Bush.[/QUOTE]
    UPDATE......BUSH NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

[QUOTE=kaol;2463799]UPDATE......BUSH NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT![/QUOTE]

no but a guy who looks like his grandpa is...