Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olbermann: McCain "Buying More Depends"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Olbermann: McCain "Buying More Depends"

so let's see....God forbid one calls BO by his middle name (like to know what loserman's opinions on that was)....yet this piece of sh!t olbermann will say something of this nature about a former POW and no one seems to notice....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQA4CK7maX8[/url]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2456466]so let's see....God forbid one calls BO by his middle name (like to know what loserman's opinions on that was)....yet this piece of sh!t olbermann will say something of this nature about a former POW and no one seems to notice....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQA4CK7maX8[/url][/QUOTE]

What do you expect? He's got a empty headed racist, and a life-long liar as his candidates so he resorts to calling names.

Olbermann is such a scumbag. It's amazing how the hardcore liberals can put this guy up on a pedestal and at the same time blast Rush and Hannity.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;2456481]Olbermann is such a scumbag. It's amazing how the hardcore liberals can put this guy up on a pedestal and at the same time blast Rush and Hannity.[/QUOTE]

it only gets better:

[B]Olbermann awarded Coulter "Worst Person" "bronze" for "B. Hussein Obama" references, and said, "Then we put her on this network today so she could do it again" [/B]

[I]Summary: MSNBC host Keith Olbermann awarded right-wing pundit Ann Coulter the "bronze" in his nightly "Worst Person in the World" segment for her repeated references to Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama as "B. Hussein Obama" and "President Hussein" during an appearance on Fox News' Your World. Referring to an earlier appearance on MSNBC, he also said: "Then we put her on this network today so she could do it again." [/I]

[url]http://mediamatters.org/items/200802150017[/url]

Not a fan of Olberman, but didn't GW question McCain's patriotism a few years ago?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2456466]so let's see....God forbid one calls BO by his middle name (like to know what loserman's opinions on that was)....yet this piece of sh!t olbermann will say something of this nature about a former POW and no one seems to notice....

[QUOTE=pauliec;2456481]Olbermann is such a scumbag[/QUOTE]

Its amazing how watching FOX can ruin good people like yourself. KO is akin to Alexander Hamilton slamming the conservative Aaron Burr. While employees at FOX are Joe McCarthy reincarnates.

I'm a former FOX watcher. Best move I ever made.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw[/url]

Check out at 1:52!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuorIjt1HG0&feature=related[/url]

Keith O on PMSNBC! He wipes Obama's ass after he takes an Oberman!

Olberman...isn't he that guy that use to read hockey scores on ESPN?

[QUOTE=Jetman73;2456545]Its amazing how watching FOX can ruin good people like yourself. KO is akin to Alexander Hamilton slamming the conservative Aaron Burr. While employees at FOX are Joe McCarthy reincarnates.
    [/QUOTE]

LOL, good one Jetman. Hilarious.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetman73;2456545]Its amazing how watching FOX can ruin good people like yourself. KO is akin to Alexander Hamilton slamming the conservative Aaron Burr. While employees at FOX are Joe McCarthy reincarnates.

I'm a former FOX watcher. Best move I ever made.
    [/QUOTE]

good way to answer the topic at hand...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-30-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2456550]Olberman...isn't he that guy that use to read hockey scores on ESPN?[/QUOTE]

WNBA.....

Just seems like KO has finally found his niche. Nothing else was working, and he seemed to be pining for attention. Now he can be the media spokesperson for the liberal agenda.

I'm a former FOX watcher. Best move I ever made.[/QUOTE]
    Simply amazing. Keep up the strange posts and vid clips.

Practice Squad

Keith Olberman used to be on ESPN, right? Now he's some venerable lefty pundit?

I just flipped past his Countdown show. Apparently, republicans are the only ones to faux pas soundbites. I can't wait until the Democratic party implodes again under the weight of the Obama-Hillary fiasco and see how liberal media spins it.

[QUOTE=psalty14;2456891]. I can't wait until the Democratic party implodes again under the weight of the Obama-Hillary fiasco and see how liberal media spins it.[/QUOTE]

Wait? We're midstream. Enjoy.

McCain deserves every second of this. Because he was, by far, the most liberal Republican during the primaries he was praised widely by the Olbermann's and Blitzer's of world and he loved it! He lapped up the liberal media praise like a starving dog attacking a bowl alpo.

Now that the liberal media has removed all the real Cons, they will humiliate him at every turn and his age and looks will be huge issues.

Matter of fact, I was watching the Larry King Show for a few seconds the other night and King and has people caught McCain from a side angle, which revealed a bullfrog like, baseball sized lump under his throat. Every time they showed McCain, it was from this unflattering angle....an obvious F-you to McCain, from the libs.

It's all part of the plan: Build him up to remove the conservatives, then tear him down by making him look troll-like at every turn. Don't forget, as much as the liberals love his pro illegal alien, pro gay, pro tax-increase agenda, he's a warhawk.....And that's not what Olbermann of the world, and those of his ilk, want to see.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;2456537]Not a fan of Olberman, but didn't GW question McCain's patriotism a few years ago?[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhhh...you're not supposed to remember that. You're not supposed to remember that staff of the current president called McCain a traitorous coward who didn't adopt a child but instead had sex with the help.

Olbermann is left wing O'Reilly. You know, O'rally...the same guy who said that Shawn Hornbeck enjoyed being sodomized by his kidnapper or 5+ years. One caters to wackjobs on the left, the other to wackjobs on the right.

Besides, McCain might actually wear these things...where Obama is definitely not a Al Qaeda sleeper agent...

This is not about media it's about facts.

FACT: if elected John McCain will be the oldest President ever. Older than Ronnie, who actually got Alzheimers in his second term.

This is not something that the "liberal media" can just make up and throw around. It's a fact and something voters will react to, one way or the other.

We talk about unflattering photos, well they do it with Hillary as well - and let me ask how many flattering angles does a 72 year old former POW have?

I think what Olberman said is exactly the kind of flip, childish, media-created narrative that has ruined our politics. Its why I hate Fox and why I never watch local news (outside of NY1 which is mostly OK). I'll submit to those on the right that Olberman's statement here is identical to:

1) Al Gore says he invented the internet
    2) John Kerry is a flip-flopper / French-looking
    3) There are "questions" about John Kerry's medals.
    etc. etc. etc.

Anybody on the right willing to admit this?

[QUOTE=bitonti;2457489]This is not about media it's about facts.

FACT: if elected John McCain will be the oldest President ever. Older than Ronnie, who actually got Alzheimers in his second term.

This is not something that the "liberal media" can just make up and throw around. It's a fact and something voters will react to, one way or the other.

We talk about unflattering photos, well they do it with Hillary as well - and let me ask how many flattering angles does a 72 year old former POW have?[/QUOTE]

Ironic that the Civil rights act, the age discrimination act and the age Discrimination employment act were all passed and signed by liberal Democratic Congresses and Presidents.

Didn't Marv Levy's Bills beat Tannenbaum's Jets twice last year?
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 03-31-2008 at 09:38 AM.