Thread: Can Hillary pitch?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Hillary pitch?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxR8wWcEYmI[/url]

I think the crowd got in his head when they booed him or it would have been a better pitch.

Anyway, this got me thinking about whether or not I could actually vote for Hillary to be the next president. I mean, they would have a hard time matching W's control, but I think both McCain and Obama could at least get it to the plate. I'm not even sure if Hillary could do it standing on the grass in front of the mound. Imagine Hillary throwing out that pitch in the 2001 WS and the catcher dropping to his knees to field the two bouncer. Do you think everyone would have still gotten jacked up and chanted U.S.A. like they did?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think McCain has severely limited mobility in his shoulders, so he probably can't throw, either.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who marched McCain out to the mound would just be sadistic.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2457348][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxR8wWcEYmI[/url]

I think the crowd got in his head when they booed him or it would have been a better pitch.

Anyway, this got me thinking about whether or not I could actually vote for Hillary to be the next president. I mean, they would have a hard time matching W's control, but I think both McCain and Obama could at least get it to the plate. I'm not even sure if Hillary could do it standing on the grass in front of the mound. Imagine Hillary throwing out that pitch in the 2001 WS and the catcher dropping to his knees to field the two bouncer. Do you think everyone would have still gotten jacked up and chanted U.S.A. like they did?[/QUOTE]

Maybe she can throw that fast underhand college softball thing. She looks like she could be a college softball picther...