Thread: Dodgers on pace for 162 win season

All League

Dodgers on pace for 162 win season

After embarrassing the Giants in Joe Torre's Debut in Tinsel Town, The Blue Crew is on pace for the first ever 162 win season. Some people may say this post is a bit premature, but the buzz is growing out west about this potential perfect season.

On a side note, Jeff Kent is on pace to shatter the single season HR record with his current pace of 162 HR's.

Brad Penny is also on pace to go approximately 33-0 with a 0.00 Era.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    After embarrassing the Giants in Joe Torre's Debut in Tinsel Town, The Blue Crew is on pace for the first ever 162 win season. Some people may say this post is a bit premature, but the buzz is growing out west about this potential perfect season.

On a side note, Jeff Kent is on pace to shatter the single season HR record with his current pace of 162 HR's.

Damn, thats pretty impressive.

Wake me up when Clayton Kershaw gets called up and when Andy LaRoche gets healthy.

I'm shocked Torre did a great job with the lineup, I can't believe he batted Kemp 3rd and put Ethier in there instead of Pierre. I think LA takes the west this year.

Hall Of Fame
    If the Dodgers get to face Barry Zito every day, I think they have a real shot.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    I'm shocked Torre did a great job with the lineup, I can't believe he batted Kemp 3rd and put Ethier in there instead of Pierre. I think LA takes the west this year.
    I think so too. No way you could keep Ethier out of the line-up after his spring though.

That being said, the thing that REALLY shocked me is with the game well in hand a pinch hit spot up in the 8th Torre has the chance to extend baseball's longest active game streak and PH Pierre and he puts in....Delwyn Young. That's a message loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post

More impressive then Wrights 486 Rbis?

Hall Of Fame
    And Dodger fans would still arrive in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    And Dodger fans would still arrive in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th.