Thread: Yankees Baseball Trip Question

Yankees Baseball Trip Question

Hey everyone ... heading out to New York (hopefully) in July to catch the Yankees and A's series the weekend of the 20th. (I live in California)
    Just a couple questions ... any help is appreciated ... how hard will it be to get tickets to the game? Are there many scalpers around, or will it be best to attempt to purchase the tickets now? What are the chances of that?
    Also, where should we attempt to stay? Again, any suggestions are appreciated ... thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Hey everyone ... heading out to New York (hopefully) in July to catch the Yankees and A's series the weekend of the 20th. (I live in California)
    Just a couple questions ... any help is appreciated ... how hard will it be to get tickets to the game? Are there many scalpers around, or will it be best to attempt to purchase the tickets now? What are the chances of that?
    Also, where should we attempt to stay? Again, any suggestions are appreciated ... thanks.
    I would stay across the river in North Jersey, Secaucus or East Rutherford. There are plenty of cheap hotels. There are bus stops everywhere to bring you to Port Authority (10-15 min ride tops) in the city. Also, don't risk it... buy tickets at Stub Hub.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-02-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Like Sean said, stay somewhere in North Jersey rather than NYC, keep costs down...

Also, you can grab some cheap tickets on StubHub right now if you know the exact date. There will be scalpers, but it's chancy and you might not like the price until an inning or two deep.