Thread: Is she, or isn't she....

Is she, or isn't she....

telling the truth this time?

[QUOTE]ABC News Eloise Harper Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., denies she told Governor Bill Richardson, D-N.M., that her Democratic nomination rival, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., "cannot win" a general election against presumptive Republican nominee, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

"That's a no," Clinton, D-N.Y., told reporters at the end of a press conference in Burbank, California, when asked if made the comment to Richardson.

snip..

A source with direct knowledge of Richardson's conversations with the Clintons added an intriguing wrinkle to the report: Richardson himself told Sen. Clinton and former President Clinton that he didn't think Obama could win, back when he was (according to the Clintons) telling them earlier this year that he wouldn't endorse Obama.

"Too inexperienced," Richardson said, the source tells ABC News.

[/QUOTE]

[url=http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/clinton-denies.html]more[/url]

Veteran
    Damn she is starting to lie a little to much:zzz:

I wish she would go away. Enough is enough. These primaries are way tooo long.

Bill Richardson is one of the most honest --sometimes painfully honest-- people in politics. If he's saying one thing and Hillary is saying another, there's not much doubt who to believe.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2463143]Bill Richardson is one of the most honest --sometimes painfully honest-- people in politics. If he's saying one thing and Hillary is saying another, there's not much doubt who to believe.[/QUOTE]

If Tommy Flanagan was saying one thing, and Hillary the other, you [I]still [/I]know the hag is lying

[QUOTE=manmrmoore;2463113]Damn she is starting to lie a little to much:zzz:[/QUOTE]

starting?

[QUOTE=cr726;2463131]I wish she would go away. Enough is enough. These primaries are way tooo long.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...we need real campaign reform!
    I'd like to see Congress establish a national primary day for both parties to determine each party's nominee. If no clear winners emerge than have another one 2 months later between the top two in each party.

I've always wondered if politicians think the average voter is so stupid that it takes months and months and millions of $$ for them to decide who to vote for?

These primaries have become money makers and each state wants to be more important than the next.

[QUOTE=asuusa;2463215]Agreed...we need real campaign reform!
    I'd like to see Congress establish a national primary day for both parties to determine each party's nominee. If no clear winners emerge than have another one 2 months later between the top two in each party.

I've always wondered if politicians think the average voter is so stupid that it takes months and months and millions of $$ for them to decide who to vote for?[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously implying that a United States Senator would lie? :eek: