Thread: Randi Rodent of Err America: can't help but love watching the rats eat their own..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Randi Rodent of Err America: can't help but love watching the rats eat their own..

then again when you are desperate for ratings as rat-wing liberal radio is you do anything to draw attention to yourself....:yes:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXYHvbFl3A[/url]

this was the same drunk who had others falsely claim she was attacked by a Republican leaving a bar in NYC...

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/10/16/2007-10-16_air_america_host_randi_rhodes_wasnt_mugg.html[/url]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2463500]then again when you are desperate for ratings as rat-wing liberal radio is you do anything to draw attention to yourself....:yes:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXYHvbFl3A[/url]

this was the same drunk who had others falsely claim she was attacked by a Republican leaving a bar in NYC...

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/10/16/2007-10-16_air_america_host_randi_rhodes_wasnt_mugg.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I was gonna let your latest 0-for-replies offering sink to the second page within a day, but I had to comment -- mainly because it's factually wrong.

She didn't HAVE others claim anything. She had nothing to do with the claims that came out after her accident. Nothing. And you know it. So please stop making up things and embarrassing yourself further and further.

Additionally, there's no indication she's a "drunk." Have you ever been drunk? If so, does that make you "a drunk?" Provide a link that suggests she's a habitual drunk, or please do yourself the favor of S'ingTFU.

Lastly, Randi Rhodes ripping on Ferraro and/or Hillary isn't, in fact, "eating her own," you fraud. If you're going to declare what Rhodes stands for, at least get it correct. Otherwise, you just come off as more and more ignorant. I mean, we're all aware of the black-or-white, with-us-or-with-the-terrorists mindset you Reich Wingers adhere to, so as to isolate and demonize anyone different than you. However, the reality is that there's a wide range of gray area in between. Clown.
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 04-04-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Just when things were becoming a little more civil amongst the posters around here...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

good to see the immediate and usual knee jerk insanity from the boards #1 troll....the psychosis must've been building up for a while....:yes:

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2463638]I was gonna let your latest 0-for-replies offering sink to the second page within a day, but I had to comment -- mainly because it's factually wrong.

She didn't HAVE others claim anything. She had nothing to do with the claims that came out after her accident. Nothing. And you know it. So please stop making up things and embarrassing yourself further and further.

Additionally, there's no indication she's a "drunk." Have you ever been drunk? If so, does that make you "a drunk?" Provide a link that suggests she's a habitual drunk, or please do yourself the favor of S'ingTFU.

Lastly, Randi Rhodes ripping on Ferraro and/or Hillary isn't, in fact, "eating her own," you fraud. If you're going to declare what Rhodes stands for, at least get it correct. Otherwise, you just come off as more and more ignorant. I mean, we're all aware of the black-or-white, with-us-or-with-the-terrorists mindset you Reich Wingers adhere to, so as to isolate and demonize anyone different than you. However, the reality is that there's a wide range of gray area in between. Clown.[/QUOTE]

it's understandable though when you're one of the three people in the nation that listen to her show...just one less place where you can acquire the insane garbage talking points you spam boards with as you troll around the internet...:yes:

makes it a little tougher for you to post your usual hate-America conspiracy nonsense.....

as far as rodent being a drunk and being drunk the night of the claimed attack-it's obvious to anyone who can think for themselves...hence this very fact dismisses a clown like you from the equation....

[url]http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=18&num=16683[/url]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-04-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2463923]good to see the immediate and usual knee jerk insanity from the boards #1 troll....the psychosis must've been building up for a while....:yes:

it's understandable though when you're one of the three people in the nation that listen to her show...just one less place where you can acquire the insane garbage talking points you spam boards with as you troll around the internet...:yes:

makes it a little tougher for you to post your usual hate-America conspiracy nonsense.....

as far as rodent being a drunk and being drunk the night of the claimed attack-it's obvious to anyone who can think for themselves...hence this very fact dismisses a clown like you from the equation....

[url]http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=18&num=16683[/url][/QUOTE]

Meanwhile look who started an "O-fer" thread. No replies in almost 12 hours. And he jumped on CBNY after only one hour. What does that make him?
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166908[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2464070]Meanwhile look who started an "O-fer" thread. No replies in almost 12 hours. And he jumped on CBNY after only one hour. [B]What does that make him?[/B]
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166908[/url][/QUOTE]

based on the fact he does nothing other than troll from football forum to football forum, spamming the same psychotic nonsene I'd say it makes him a psychotic lunatic....

who else would engage in that sort of activity????

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2464070]Meanwhile look who started an "O-fer" thread. No replies in almost 12 hours. And he jumped on CBNY after only one hour. What does that make him?
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166908[/url][/QUOTE]

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2463923]good to see the immediate and usual knee jerk insanity from the boards #1 troll....the psychosis must've been building up for a while....:yes:

[url]http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=18&num=16683[/url][/QUOTE]

Noted avoidance, as usual. SO, in other words, what you couldn't bring yourself to convey was: "You're right. She didn't have anyone claim anything, I have no proof she's a habitual drunk besides what I want to believe, and "eating their own" was typical over-dramaticism on my partisan part."

Gotcha. For the record, I don't listen to her show, and haven't for quite a while. But you go right ahead making things up; it's what you do. However, she was spot on about Iraq in the winter and spring of 2003. That is undeniable.

Anyhow, do you even know what a forum troll is? I'd say you resemble one far more than me. Based on your three factual phuck-ups in this thread alone, you're clearly here for nothing more than instigation.

Again, any time you wanna lock horns on the specifics I've ever presented here, let's get it on. Unfortunately for you, at the core of any topic, you really don't ever know what you're talking about. Instead, all you have is personal innuendo, which underscores just how profoundly insecure you are. Doesn't it, little man-boy?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

another pyschotic response from the forum's troll even after it's been destroyed at every point in the thread...

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2464850]Noted avoidance, as usual. SO, in other words, what you couldn't bring yourself to convey was: "You're right. She didn't have anyone claim anything, I have no proof she's a habitual drunk besides what I want to believe, and "eating their own" was typical over-dramaticism on my partisan part."

Gotcha. For the record, I don't listen to her show, and haven't for quite a while. But you go right ahead making things up; it's what you do. However, she was spot on about Iraq in the winter and spring of 2003. That is undeniable.

Anyhow, do you even know what a forum troll is? I'd say you resemble one far more than me. Based on your three factual phuck-ups in this thread alone, you're clearly here for nothing more than instigation.

Again, any time you wanna lock horns on the specifics I've ever presented here, let's get it on. Unfortunately for you, at the core of any topic, you really don't ever know what you're talking about. Instead, all you have is personal innuendo, which underscores just how profoundly insecure you are. Doesn't it, little man-boy?[/QUOTE]

noted avoidance??? you mean the way you really attacked drunken randi rodent's rage in the video???

gotta love this line from the resident pyschotic....

[QUOTE]Gotcha. For the record, I don't listen to her show, and haven't for quite a while. But you go right ahead making things up; it's what you do. However, she was spot on about Iraq in the winter and spring of 2003. That is undeniable.[/QUOTE]

of course Err America did not start broadcasting to its' dozens of loyal listeners until March 2004....prior to that rodent did some sort of webcasts on the internet from her basement where only the homebound brain damaged folks would listen...

I'd go on yet there's no reason to be drawn into a pissing contest with an incoherent spamming troll such as yourself....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-04-2008 at 05:42 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2464904]another pyschotic response from the forum's troll even after it's been destroyed at every point in the thread...

noted avoidance??? you mean the way you really attacked drunken randi rodent's rage in the video???

gotta love this line from the resident pyschotic....

of course Err America did not start broadcasting to its' dozens of loyal listeners until March 2004....prior to that rodent did some sort of webcasts on the internet from her basement where only the homebound brain damaged folks would listen...

I'd go on yet there's no reason to be drawn into a pissing contest with an incoherent spamming troll such as yourself....[/QUOTE]

Dear isolated jackasp:

Are you going to sit here and suggest Randi Rhodes didn't do radio before Air America picked up her show in 2004? My, how you blather about things you know absolutely nothing about. What an unrivalled clown.

You lied about three things in your original post, then ignored them when called on them, and now have deflected to a fourth. All while repeatedly calling the woman "drunken."

As for her clip, it was inappropriate and she's been suspended for it.

"Eat their own": Wrong.
    "a drunk": Wrong.
    "Had others claim": Wrong.
    "Didn't do radio before '04": Wrong.

"You're a troll for pointing out my bullshyt": Oops, wrong again.

Do you ever get tired of being a forum fraud?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

gotta love it....:yes:

[QUOTE][B]Whoremongers [Mark Steyn][/B]

Over in the Geraghtistan province of the National Review ummah, Jim asks:

How did we reach the point where Air America calls Hillary a 'whore'?

Indeed. Randi Rhodes agrees with Hillary Clinton and Geraldine Ferraro on everything - abortion, health care, climate change, you name it. Yet the first is "a f***ing whore" and the second is "David Duke in drag" merely because they disagree on which Democratic senator would make the best president. The people applying these deranged epithets to the Clintons are in large part the very same people who spent the Nineties applying equally deranged epithets to anyone who disagreed with the Clintons.

There's something rather heartening about this for those of us on the right who've been on the receiving end of the left's vehemence: Apparently there really is nothing personal about it. You can be a chickenhawk warmonger racist homophobe mysogynist Bush shill or a pro-feminist pro-gay pro-black icon of progressive politics for a generation, but, if you cross the likes of Randi Rhodes, you're all the same and you merit the same four-letter words and KKK slurs. The left's Discoursometer is like one of those shower units where the slightest nudge turns it to scalding.
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YjZiNzk2MDFiMTdkYmRjMzEzOWZmMmZmZmM4YzgwZjg=[/url]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2467160]gotta love it....:yes:

[url]http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YjZiNzk2MDFiMTdkYmRjMzEzOWZmMmZmZmM4YzgwZjg=[/url][/QUOTE]

Look, she f'ed up. There's no doubt about it. And her network has shelved her, as it should. She's always been a bit outrageous and bombastic anyway.

Really lazy of her, actually. I mean, it's too easy to pick apart Hillary Clinton without being so crass. Besides that, it just wasn't funny.

But the writer is wrong in suggesting Hillary and Rhodes agree on "everything," or even much of ANYthing beyond what he listed. The FACT is, the most important thing she disagrees with her on is Iraq, Hillary's vote on Iraq, and Hillary's vow to stay in Iraq. So, it's rather typical of National Review to paint a picture that doesn't exist. They're not "eating their own" any more than Ron Paul sniping with McCain would be "eating their own."

Regardless, it's important to remember that Randi Rhodes was the rare voice back then who was spot on about Iraq. And she was spot on about Iraq for the simple reason that she followed the map, and knew the international news at the time. Not what our bogus US media was shovelling. The facts were right there for anyone to see, if they only got past Brokaw, Hume, Williams, Rather, etc.

I remember the fall and winter of '02-03 very vividly. I remember Randi Rhodes' show from a little shelf radio at a shytty job I had at the time. The place had no TV. ... She was on like a Lou Dobbs one-track obsession, it seemed. Only instead of immigration, Rhodes was droning on and on about WMD evidence (or lack thereof), day after day after day. I'll always respect the rare person who I remember being correct about Saddam and Iraq back then. Those who knew this was all bullshyt from the start.
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 04-07-2008 at 03:23 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2467409]Look, she f'ed up. There's no doubt about it. And her network has shelved her, as it should. She's always been a bit outrageous and bombastic anyway.

Really lazy of her, actually. I mean, it's too easy to pick apart Hillary Clinton without being so crass. Besides that, it just wasn't funny.

But the writer is wrong in suggesting Hillary and Rhodes agree on "everything," or even much of ANYthing beyond what he listed. The FACT is, the most important thing she disagrees with her on is Iraq, Hillary's vote on Iraq, and Hillary's vow to stay in Iraq. So, it's rather typical of National Review to paint a picture that doesn't exist. They're not "eating their own" any more than Ron Paul sniping with McCain would be "eating their own."

Regardless, it's important to remember that Randi Rhodes was the rare voice back then who was spot on about Iraq. And she was spot on about Iraq for the simple reason that she followed the map, and knew the international news at the time. Not what our bogus US media was shovelling. The facts were right there for anyone to see, if they only got past Brokaw, Hume, Williams, Rather, etc.

I remember the fall and winter of '02-03 very vividly. I remember Randi Rhodes' show from a little shelf radio at a [B]shytty[/B] job I had at the time. The place had no TV. ... She was on like a Lou Dobbs one-track obsession, it seemed. Only instead of immigration, Rhodes was droning on and on about WMD evidence (or lack thereof), day after day after day. I'll always respect the rare person who I remember being correct about Saddam and Iraq back then. Those who knew this was all [B]bullshyt[/B] from the start.[/QUOTE]
    The mods don't like it when you get around the language censor. :nono:
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166080[/url]

I never heard of Rhodes until CBTNY posted about her in the past.

You must of been a great hall monitor in high school.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2467483]The mods don't like it when you get around the language censor. :nono:
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166080[/url][/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2467409]Look, she f'ed up. There's no doubt about it. And her network has shelved her, as it should. She's always been a bit outrageous and bombastic anyway.

I remember the fall and winter of '02-03 very vividly. I remember Randi Rhodes' show from a little shelf radio at a shytty job I had at the time. The place had no TV. ... She was on like a Lou Dobbs one-track obsession, it seemed. Only instead of immigration, Rhodes was droning on and on about WMD evidence (or lack thereof), day after day after day. I'll always respect the rare person who I remember being correct about Saddam and Iraq back then. Those who knew this was all bullshyt from the start.[/QUOTE]

First reasonable non inflammatory post I have read from you in a long time. Good job.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2467509]I never heard of Rhodes until CBTNY posted about her in the past.

You must of been a great hall monitor in high school.[/QUOTE]

Stand up for your boy- way to go!

This internecine warfare amongst the Dims is great and it's only going to get worse.

Keep your popcorn handy....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

randi rodent: from one failed venture to the next....

[QUOTE][B]Rhodes jumps to Nova M Radio
    Back on 760 AM
    By Joanne Ostrow
    Denver Post Television Critic [/B]

Radio talker Randi Rhodes, who last week was suspended from Air America for obscene language at a public appearance, has switched to Nova M Radio, a competing syndicator.

Clear Channel Denver announced Thursday that Rhodes will be reinstated in her afternoon timeslot (1-4 p.m.) on KKZN 760 AM, under a new contract with syndicator Nova M Radio, effective Monday.

The contract states Rhodes compensation will include Mad Dog 20/20 to help feed her alcoholism.

Nova M Radio, another progressive radio outfit, was founded by some of the originators of Air America.

Rhodes directed "abusive, obscene language" at presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during a recent public appearance in San Francisco sponsored by the local Air America affiliate.

"Air America Media was informed last night by Ms. Rhodes that she has chosen to terminate her employment with the company. We wish her well and thank her for past services," the company said in a statement attributed to Charlie Kireker and Mark Green, Chair and President, respectively, of Air America Media.

Celebrity voices will fill in for Rhodes until a replacement is named.

[B]According to Kris Olinger, who manages Denver's Air America affiliate, Rosie O'Donnell, Fran Drescher, Phil Donahue and Richard Belzer are among those under consideration. [/B]
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://origin.denverpost.com/entertainment_old/ci_8880958[/url]

sh!t...why don't they just bring jerry springer back...this way the half dozen people who still listen to Err America can chant "jerry, jerry, jerry" and at least try to amuse themselves while they listen to yet another failed "progressive" venture....:yes:

She resigned from Air America because they tried to change her contract after the incident, not because of the suspension.

But what has been "failed" about a recent progressive venture?