Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clintons report $109 million in income over 7 years

All Pro

Clintons report $109 million in income over 7 years

[url]http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/04/clintons-report-109-million-in-income-over-7-years/[/url]

Wow, that is a lot of money. Pays to get into policics, huh??

:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

only if you are a rat-winger.....if a conservative makes this amount of money then they are crooks or have corporations on the take...I don't begrudge them a dime (except for those pork rinds she traded....I'd like to know that strategy)...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2464905]only if you are a rat-winger.....if a conservative makes this amount of money then they are crooks or have corporations on the take...I don't begrudge them a dime (except for those pork rinds she traded....I'd like to know that strategy)...[/QUOTE]

You just contradicted yourself in the span of one short paragraph. Do you think about your posts before hitting "submit", or do you just regurgitate at the fingers and hope it passes?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2464987]You just contradicted yourself in the span of one short paragraph. Do you think about your posts before hitting "submit", or do you just regurgitate at the fingers and hope it passes?[/QUOTE]

contradicted myself??? not at all...

one just needs to be able to think for themselves and process simple thoughts rather then just parrot what is fed to them on lunatic leftist sites....

All Pro
    What does Bill get per speech?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2465015]contradicted myself??? not at all...[/quote]

Well, let's break it down, shall we forum fraud?

You: .....[COLOR="DarkRed"]"if a conservative makes this amount of money then they are crooks or have corporations on the take"[/COLOR]... and then, in the next breath: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"except for those pork rinds she traded"[/COLOR].... The suggestion here is clear.

Or, if you prefer:

You: ... [COLOR="DarkRed"]"only if you are a rat-winger"[/COLOR]... followed by: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"I don't begrudge them a dime"[/COLOR]

Take the weekend off. You suck.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2465015]one just needs to be able to think for themselves [/QUOTE]

What's your excuse then? Because you certainly don't think.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

it's almost as predictable as the sun rising in the east....:yes:

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2465023]Well, let's break it down, shall we forum fraud?

You: .....[COLOR="DarkRed"]"if a conservative makes this amount of money then they are crooks or have corporations on the take"[/COLOR]... and then, in the next breath: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"except for those pork rinds she traded"[/COLOR].... The suggestion here is clear.

Or, if you prefer:

You: ... [COLOR="DarkRed"]"only if you are a rat-winger"[/COLOR]... followed by: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"I don't begrudge them a dime"[/COLOR]

What's your excuse then? Because you certainly don't think.[/QUOTE]

it's called sarcasm...something an insecure, uptight as$hole like yourself, who let's others do his thinking, would have no understanding about.....

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2465023]Well, let's break it down, shall we forum fraud?

Or, if you prefer:

What's your excuse then? Because you certainly don't think.[/QUOTE]

Can we nominate an award for poster who most needs to get laid?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2465037]Can we nominate an award for poster who most needs to get laid?[/QUOTE]

don't worry....I'm sure his boyfriend will be back in town any day now.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2465042]don't worry....I'm sure his boyfriend will be back in town any day now.....[/QUOTE]

LOL. So now you're insinuating that the poster who owns you is somehow 'gay.?'

How predictable. What a punt.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you played the homophobia card. You mentioned something about the sun rising in the east?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2465097]LOL. So now you're insinuating that the poster who owns you is somehow 'gay.?'

How predictable. What a punt.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you played the homophobia card. You mentioned something about the sun rising in the east?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.teesnthings.com/ProductImages/novelty/funny-t-shirts/village-idiot-tee-shirt.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2465100][IMG]http://www.teesnthings.com/ProductImages/novelty/funny-t-shirts/village-idiot-tee-shirt.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

hysterical shirt and right on the mark!!!!!

sh!tforbrains claims I punted ([I]funny- has anyone ever seen this spammer post on any of the football forums in two months?) [/I]but he's yet to address the topic of the thread.....

it's so sad and obvious how engrained in his empty head Republicans on this forum are....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2465110]hysterical shirt and right on the mark!!!!!

sh!tforbrains claims I punted ([I]funny- has anyone ever seen this spammer post on any of the football forums in two months?) [/I]but he's yet to address the topic of the thread.....

it's so sad and obvious how engrained in his empty head Republicans on this forum are....[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. You did punt -- on third down, in fact -- regardless of how you want to spin it. A clear indication of a flailing, losing debater is the obligatory PUNT to homophobia comments. Something you've perfected.

When all else fails, suggest he's gay, right insecure little Con man?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2465152]Oh yes. You did punt -- on third down, in fact -- regardless of how you want to spin it. A clear indication of a flailing, losing debater is the obligatory PUNT to homophobia comments. Something you've perfected.

When all else fails, suggest he's gay, right insecure little Con man?[/QUOTE]

What round was Henry Kissinger drafted in?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2465042]don't worry....I'm sure his boyfriend will be back in town any day now.....[/QUOTE]

I hate to rattle a hornet's nest, but I see this all the time...and I'll address this to anyone:

What does it matter, in political debate, if someone is gay or not?

Not saying this is the case, but shouldn't an argument be made to engage the salient points of the other side in the debate?

Let's say I as a conservative was debating a very Liberal gay man on the issue of the Iraq war.

If he had me at a certain point, and I said, "Yeah? Well...you're gay, so there", it would be an "Epic Fail" on my part. I would not be taken seriously.

If I had him at a certain point, and I said, "AND you're gay. SO THERE. Eat that" I would come off as childish.

Either way, I would not change any minds, nor get anyone to think as I do, no matter how good my other reasoning.

I'm conservative, and I'm not gay. But how is it relevant to constantly call someone gay for the sake of somehow winning an argument? If its false, you look like a child. If its true, they're comfortable with it and you gain nothing. If they're not comfortable with it, you look like a jerk.

Veteran
    [B]Clintons report $109 million in income over 7 years [/B]

How ironic as Shrillary does her phony sob routine pandering to Blacks on the anniversary of MLK's death and her wanting to create a cabinet post for poverty.

WTF does she know about poverty???? :steamin:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=AJPerg;2465239]I'm conservative, and I'm not gay. [/QUOTE]

Are you saying that most conservatives are gay then??
    I think you protest too much and very well might be latently gay. it's ok ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AJPerg;2465239]I hate to rattle a hornet's nest, but I see this all the time...and I'll address this to anyone:

Not saying this is the case, but shouldn't an argument be made to engage the salient points of the other side in the debate?

Let's say I as a conservative was debating a very Liberal gay man on the issue of the Iraq war.

If he had me at a certain point, and I said, "Yeah? Well...you're gay, so there", it would be an "Epic Fail" on my part. I would not be taken seriously.

If I had him at a certain point, and I said, "AND you're gay. SO THERE. Eat that" I would come off as childish.

Either way, I would not change any minds, nor get anyone to think as I do, no matter how good my other reasoning.

I'm conservative, and I'm not gay. But how is it relevant to constantly call someone gay for the sake of somehow winning an argument? If its false, you look like a child. If its true, they're comfortable with it and you gain nothing. If they're not comfortable with it, you look like a jerk.[/QUOTE]

Ninety percent of CBNY's political posts are sarcastic attacks with absolutely zero substance. When he's challenged, he claims the challenger is "off topic." He permits himself any manner of garbage attack on those he perceives to be his "opponents" without even bothering to find out what they actually think. Anybody who disagrees is a 'rat, lunatic, nut, etc. Really, really childish, but if he didn't engage in such responses, he'd hardly be heard from at all, except to cut and paste derrogatory posts about anything left of center. What's the point of trying to discuss anything substantial when those tactics are the currency of engagement? Waste of time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=AJPerg;2465239]I hate to rattle a hornet's nest, but I see this all the time...and I'll address this to anyone:

I'm conservative, and I'm not gay. But how is it relevant to constantly call someone gay for the sake of somehow winning an argument? If its false, you look like a child. If its true, they're comfortable with it and you gain nothing. If they're not comfortable with it, you look like a jerk.[/QUOTE]

it doesn't matter to me one ioda if they are queer....just like your constant babling and preaching which goes nowhere doesn't matter to me either...

of course it is easy to see I responded to the post in like and kind content....but why admit the obvious????

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2465324]Ninety percent of CBNY's political posts are sarcastic attacks with absolutely zero substance. When he's challenged, he claims the challenger is "off topic." He permits himself any manner of garbage attack on those he perceives to be his "opponents" without even bothering to find out what they actually think. Anybody who disagrees is a 'rat, lunatic, nut, etc. Really, really childish, but if he didn't engage in such responses, he'd hardly be heard from at all, except to cut and paste derrogatory posts about anything left of center. What's the point of trying to discuss anything substantial when those tactics are the currency of engagement? Waste of time.[/QUOTE]

this from a dumbass who desperately tries to pull me into threads I don't even post in???

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2456203]Here's CBNY, when he's not posting on JI Politics Forum.... :D

[IMG]http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/animals/gumby.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2452087]I'm honoring you as the leader of neo-conman wing of the politics forum. We all humbly await your verdict on every post having to do with potential threats to our national security, which Reverend Wright obviously is. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2452082]I was patiently waiting for CBNY to tell us why the WSJ is a left-wing nutpaper. Of course, I'm also waiting for the learned Jetsbabe to define "separatism." :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you're stupidity knows no limits....