Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Lies

Veteran

Hillary's Lies

March 26, 2008
    Hillary's List of Lies
    By Dick Morris

The USA Today/Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) won with 67 percent, with Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) right behind him at 63. Hillary scored only 44 percent, the lowest rating for any candidate for any attribute in the poll.

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
    Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
    She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
    She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
    She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
    Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
    She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
    She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
    She opposed NAFTA at the time.
    She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
    She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
    She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
    The billing records showed up on their own.
    She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
    She was always a Yankees fan.
    She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
    She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?

[B]It boggles my mind how ANYONE with any sense of intelligence could possibly want to vote for this lying witch[/B]....:steamin:

[QUOTE=EtsFan;2471714]March 26, 2008
    Hillary's List of Lies
    By Dick Morris

The USA Today/Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) won with 67 percent, with Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) right behind him at 63. Hillary scored only 44 percent, the lowest rating for any candidate for any attribute in the poll.

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
    Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
    She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
    She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
    She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
    Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
    She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
    She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
    She opposed NAFTA at the time.
    She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
    She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
    She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
    The billing records showed up on their own.
    She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
    She was always a Yankees fan.
    She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
    She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?

[B]It boggles my mind how ANYONE with any sense of intelligence could possibly want to vote for this lying witch[/B]....:steamin:[/QUOTE]testify, brother testify!!!

What does it say about Obama, the media darling, that even against a candidate as flawed (if influential) as Hillary he has yet to put away the election? Is it possible he is not he slam dunk his supporters contend he is?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EtsFan;2471714][B]It boggles my mind how ANYONE with any sense of intelligence could possibly want to vote for this lying witch[/B]....:steamin:[/QUOTE]

The same way people voted for Bush...

Veteran
    [size="6"][b]*****[/b][/size]

[QUOTE=JCnflies;2471731]What does it say about Obama, the media darling, that even against a candidate as flawed (if influential) as Hillary he has yet to put away the election? Is it possible he is not he slam dunk his supporters contend he is?[/QUOTE]

that's like asking why the Kansas had to take Memphis to OT to win

both are great candidates who will demolish McCain.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2471757]that's like asking why the Kansas had to take Memphis to OT to win

both are great candidates who will demolish McCain.[/QUOTE]

Great candidates? What has either of them actually done?

[QUOTE=bitonti;2471757]that's like asking why the Kansas had to take Memphis to OT to win

both are great candidates who will demolish McCain.[/QUOTE]with all due respect,you are insane if you think either has a shot against McCain.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2471779]with all due respect,you are insane if you think either has a shot against McCain.[/QUOTE]

And you're pretty insane to think McBush has a chance at all...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2471790]And you're pretty insane to think McBush has a chance at all...[/QUOTE]

Say's who? I know it's not a single Poll in America. Which all have McCain within 5 points of both Loons.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2471790]And you're pretty insane to think McBush has a chance at all...[/QUOTE]you seriously think obama is going to beat McCain???

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2471798]Say's who? I know it's not a single Poll in America. Which all have McCain within 5 points of both Loons.[/QUOTE]

Polls don't mean anything at this time. Because of the Demo-Crips constant catfighting, McAmnesty hasn't had a chance to get a word in edgewise.

Just wait...once he start opening that mouth of his people will realize that the guy is as out of touch as a nursing home Midwestern quilter. I'm sorry...but if it wasn't for Bush being such a royal screw up the last 7 years, the Republo-Bloods would have a cakewalk to the White House.

The general population loathes Bush so much that any candidate with any sort of resemblance to him is toast.

Banned
    [QUOTE=JCnflies;2471731]What does it say about Obama, the media darling, that even against a candidate as flawed (if influential) as Hillary he has yet to put away the election? Is it possible he is not he slam dunk his supporters contend he is?[/QUOTE]

Come on JCn, you're normally not one to bait people.

The Clintons were like rockstars to most Dems prior to this primary. Some still view them as such.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2471813]Polls don't mean anything at this time. Because of the Demo-Crips constant catfighting, McAmnesty hasn't had a chance to get a word in edgewise.

Just wait...once he start opening that mouth of his people will realize that the guy is as out of touch as a nursing home Midwestern quilter. I'm sorry...but if it wasn't for Bush being such a royal screw up the last 7 years, the Republo-Bloods would have a cakewalk to the White House.

The general population loathes Bush so much that any candidate with any sort of resemblance to him is toast.[/QUOTE]

Out of touch with Americans? Again, where the hell do you guys get the idea that Hussien is in touch with most Americans? You think most Americans are that far left.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2471844]Out of touch with Americans? Again, where the hell do you guys get the idea that Hussien is in touch with most Americans? You think most Americans are that far left.[/QUOTE]

I never said Obama was "in touch" with Americans, did I? So where the hell do you get the idea I think that? ;)

We have been over this before. Americans are not as far-left as Soros-types like to think...and Americans are not as far right as super-Christy people like to think. Sure...a large percentage of people identify themselves as "Christians"....but the vast majority that say that are Christians-In-Name-Only(C.I.N.O.'s). The ballparks, bars and football stadiums fill up a lot more every Sunday than the churches do. America is a heathen nation, hot women, fast cars, rock and roll...etc. Last time I checked...you were the only one on this website who had Jesus as your avatar...the hot chick avatars far outnumber the religious ones here. Does that mean most members of this website are far-left loons? No... Does it mean most members of this website are far-right loons? No...

Most people in this country are center...that's why it's called the center.

Now...I never suggested McCain doesn't have a chance because Obama is more in touch with average Americans. what I did suggest, however, is that any candidate who bears ANY close resemblance to our current president, President ScrewEverythingUpAlot, is toast. Done. Fin.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2471860]I never said Obama was "in touch" with Americans, did I? So where the hell do you get the idea I think that? ;)

We have been over this before. Americans are not as far-left as Soros-types like to think...and Americans are not as far right as super-Christy people like to think. Sure...a large percentage of people identify themselves as "Christians"....but the vast majority that say that are Christians-In-Name-Only(C.I.N.O.'s). The ballparks, bars and football stadiums fill up a lot more every Sunday than the churches do. America is a heathen nation, hot women, fast cars, rock and roll...etc. Last time I checked...you were the only one on this website who had Jesus as your avatar...the hot chick avatars far outnumber the religious ones here. Does that mean most members of this website are far-left loons? No... Does it mean most members of this website are far-right loons? No...

Now...I never suggested McCain doesn't have a chance because Obama is more in touch with average Americans. what I did suggest, however, is that any candidate who bears ANY close resemblance to our current president, President ScrewEverythingUpAlot, is toast. Done. Fin.[/QUOTE]Obama has no chance against McCain...period.

[QUOTE=EtsFan;2471714]March 26, 2008
    Hillary's List of Lies[/quote]

The most recent one I've heard covered is a story she's told on the trail about a women, pregnant, who was denied healthcare due to no insurance, and died because of it.

According to Right Wing Radio (consider the source) the truth is she heard the tale from a cop, they never checked it, and it was absolutely untrue. Turns out the cop heard it thirdhand, and relayed it to Hillary who ran with it and never fact checked it.

Or so says right wing radio.;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2471872]Obama has no chance against McCain...period.[/QUOTE]

McCain has no chance against anybody...period.

:P

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2471860]I never said Obama was "in touch" with Americans, did I? So where the hell do you get the idea I think that? ;)

Now...I never suggested McCain doesn't have a chance because Obama is more in touch with average Americans. what I did suggest, however, is that any candidate who bears ANY close resemblance to our current president, President ScrewEverythingUpAlot, is toast. Done. Fin.[/QUOTE]

What hell does my Religion, or belief in Jesus have anything to do with this? I was only speaking on if whether the country is that liberal, and by saying what you said. your making it sound like everyone who resides on the Right is as Religious as myself. Let's leave God out of this please.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2472135]What hell does my Religion, or belief in Jesus have anything to do with this? I was only speaking on if whether the country is that liberal, and by saying what you said. your making it sound like everyone who resides on the Right is as Religious as myself. Let's leave God out of this please.[/QUOTE]

Ok...let's leave God out of it.

So what makes you think that this country isn't that liberal then?

Remember...no mention of God.