Thread: How much did you pay for your DirectTV MLB Extra Innings Package?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

How much did you pay for your DirectTV MLB Extra Innings Package?

Just curious if any of you have been able to work out any specials for the MLB Extra Innings package. As of now DirectTV is offering $199 for the season and another $50 for HD. Has anyone seen anything lower?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands View Post
    Just curious if any of you have been able to work out any specials for the MLB Extra Innings package. As of now DirectTV is offering $199 for the season and another $50 for HD. Has anyone seen anything lower?
    i was told by cablevision that its 199 and no HD was offered.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I did some searching on the the ol' interweb and found some people paying $149 plus $50 for the HD package ($200 total) for some "Early Bird Special". So I called DirectTV and told them that my buddy got the package for the price listed above and wondered if they could do the same for me.

I ended up paying the full $199 + 50 (HD) BUT I was able to get $75 worth of billing credits for an amazing $174 for everything! Now I'm guessing the reason why the "helped me out" was b/c I spend almost $100/month on DirectTV and have purchased the NFL Ticket since it's inception, but I thought I would pass this along if anyone would like to try!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have Cablevision and I got it for $159. Some games are HD, some aren't.

I think it was their "Early Bird Special" promotion.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got it for $0. Extra Innings uses the same channels as Center Ice. Now when the hockey season ends next month, I think I will have nothing, but still... It's nice for now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    I got it for $0. Extra Innings uses the same channels as Center Ice. Now when the hockey season ends next month, I think I will have nothing, but still... It's nice for now.
    +1 Except I am using it for the opposite. I have the MLB package so I get to see the Rangers games I wouldn't normally see.

And for the original poster I got it for 199 and select games/week are HD.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands View Post
    So I did some searching on the the ol' interweb and found some people paying $149 plus $50 for the HD package ($200 total) for some "Early Bird Special"................
    that's what I got

I was soOOOOOOOOOOOoooo pissed off when they told me I had to pay an extra $50 for HD especially because I already pay like $10 a month for HD service. But what are you gonna do they got ya by the balls cause HD is just that good
    Last edited by LI2OH; 04-10-2008 at 09:17 AM.