Thread: Dont forget that We Are At War!!!

Dont forget that We Are At War!!!

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jDOWdpZv_aw[/url]

METAL AND WAR GO SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!

Honestly, I know we are at war and thousands of Americans have died already...what exactly are you trying to say here?

Jets Insider VIP
    Wrong forum.

Sorry had to post and express myself..... me and the friggen first ammendment!!!!!!

I'm not at war.

[QUOTE=JETZONI;2473453]Sorry had to post and express myself..... me and the friggen first ammendment!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Private message boards can decide the terms of permissible speech for themselves, and this is the wrong place to post political propaganda.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=XingDaorong;2473477]Private message boards can decide the terms of permissible speech for themselves, and this is the wrong place to post political propaganda.[/QUOTE]

What's the propaganda? The Slayer song...or all the a-holes in the beginning lying through their teeth?

This war is sport...total war.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2473513]What's the propaganda? The Slayer song...or all the a-holes in the beginning lying through their teeth?

This war is sport...total war.[/QUOTE]

By propaganda I mean taking sound bites of politicians, adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous (i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now).

[QUOTE=XingDaorong;2474634]By propaganda I mean taking sound bites of politicians, adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous [B](i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now[/B]).[/QUOTE]

Sorta like jailing a guy on false pretenses, then refusing to let him out when evidence surfaces that clears his name. Hey, admit we're wrong? Swallow a bit of pride for the sake of Iraq's future? Make reperations? Share rebuilding profits with other nations???? Ask for security help from other nations????? How bout just resign? No, we couldn't ever have ANY of that, now could we?

We F'ed it up, and thumbed our noses at the international governing body, and yet we're gonna keep at it, by God. And we're gonna reap all the hard-earned profits for our corporate friends as well, damn it. No Euros, no one else. And to hell with the opinions of some 65% of Americans.

"Yes, the neocons will bring democracy to Iraq if they have to kill every last one of them." - Maher ...

Or until they can pass the mess on to the next administration.
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 04-11-2008 at 05:32 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=XingDaorong;2474634]By propaganda I mean taking sound [B]bites of politicians[/B], adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous (i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now).[/QUOTE]

sound bites from politicians or head up the ass cable tv hosts, many who have spent more time in drug rehab centers versus college classrooms...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2475132]sound bites from politicians or head up the ass cable tv hosts, many who have spent more time in drug rehab centers versus college classrooms...[/QUOTE]

You're exactly right...especially since the only political soundbites in that video were from Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.