Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Dont forget that We Are At War!!!

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,004

    Dont forget that We Are At War!!!


  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    235
    METAL AND WAR GO SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!


    Honestly, I know we are at war and thousands of Americans have died already...what exactly are you trying to say here?

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Wrong forum.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,004
    Sorry had to post and express myself..... me and the friggen first ammendment!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    I'm not at war.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    Sorry had to post and express myself..... me and the friggen first ammendment!!!!!!
    Private message boards can decide the terms of permissible speech for themselves, and this is the wrong place to post political propaganda.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    Private message boards can decide the terms of permissible speech for themselves, and this is the wrong place to post political propaganda.
    What's the propaganda? The Slayer song...or all the a-holes in the beginning lying through their teeth?

    This war is sport...total war.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    What's the propaganda? The Slayer song...or all the a-holes in the beginning lying through their teeth?

    This war is sport...total war.
    By propaganda I mean taking sound bites of politicians, adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous (i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now).

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    By propaganda I mean taking sound bites of politicians, adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous (i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now).
    Sorta like jailing a guy on false pretenses, then refusing to let him out when evidence surfaces that clears his name. Hey, admit we're wrong? Swallow a bit of pride for the sake of Iraq's future? Make reperations? Share rebuilding profits with other nations???? Ask for security help from other nations????? How bout just resign? No, we couldn't ever have ANY of that, now could we?

    We F'ed it up, and thumbed our noses at the international governing body, and yet we're gonna keep at it, by God. And we're gonna reap all the hard-earned profits for our corporate friends as well, damn it. No Euros, no one else. And to hell with the opinions of some 65% of Americans.

    "Yes, the neocons will bring democracy to Iraq if they have to kill every last one of them." - Maher ...

    Or until they can pass the mess on to the next administration.
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 04-11-2008 at 05:32 AM.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    By propaganda I mean taking sound bites of politicians, adding something appealing to the average internet user (music, narration, etc...), and then implying something ridiculous (i.e: since the war was started for a bad reason we have to withdraw now).
    sound bites from politicians or head up the ass cable tv hosts, many who have spent more time in drug rehab centers versus college classrooms...

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    sound bites from politicians or head up the ass cable tv hosts, many who have spent more time in drug rehab centers versus college classrooms...
    You're exactly right...especially since the only political soundbites in that video were from Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us