Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Psychiatrist Concludes Liberals Clinically Nuts

LOL, I can't believe how many people took the bait on this thread. It's obviously a dig at intelligent's other thread, people. Wow.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2476712]What would drive a psychiatrist to isolate a political ideology and do a report on it? And, further, not do one about con men?

What a transparent report, and a 1-star steaming turd of a thread. Telling that our resident "bomb 'em all" crowd would take his "scientific" study by the Ann Coulter of psychiatry as medical gospel. Rinse-repeat.

Somehow, I doubt either one are very accurate regarding some genetic root of political ideology. Yours, or ours. But it is rather funny to see the sharks flock to the red-meat topic. Reactionary much?

[B]Too funny.[/B][/QUOTE]

You got that right. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2477179]guitly conscience heh??? [B]must be since nowhere have I responded to your post in this thread...[/B]

but hey- your complex and history has been trying to draw me into threads when I'm not involved, so this sort of thing is not unexpected....

to steal a line from your post...As someone once said, "There you go again..." ;)[/QUOTE]

CR and I both indicated we are registered "independents." You then proceeded to call people on this thread who call themselves "independents" to be "far left whiny b*tches..." Guess I should you meant some "other" independent. But I'm still awaiting your gathering of my "far left" views since you've called me a "left wing lunatic leftist" etc etc. elsewhere. So I can't imagine why I would think you were taking your usual swipe at me as well as every other person who disagrees with your disagreeable tactics...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2477189]LOL, I can't believe how many people took the bait on this thread. It's obviously a dig at intelligent's other thread, people. Wow.[/QUOTE]

I did it as a joke, but after seeing these responses maybe the psychiatrist was dead on after all.:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2477047]Would it make you feel better? I think both threads are stupid.[/QUOTE]

Yet you only posted your opinion in this one. Interesting, especially from an "independent".:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2477189] LOL, I can't believe how many people took the bait on this thread. It's obviously a dig at intelligent's other thread, people. Wow. [/QUOTE]
    Below is the best quote. Talk about taking the bait, he fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

[QUOTE=press coverage;2477189]
    What a transparent report, and a 1-star steaming turd of a thread. Telling that our resident "bomb 'em all" crowd would take his "scientific" study by the Ann Coulter of psychiatry as medical gospel. Rinse-repeat.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2477221]Below is the best quote. Talk about taking the bait, he fell for it hook, line, and sinker![/QUOTE]

It's well documented that you're a chronic master baiter,

The only way you can comprehend anything is if it is written in crayon with a illustration.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2477096]Your posts certainly don't lean to the left.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2477240]It's well documented that you're a chronic master baiter,[/QUOTE]

Wha... what was that? Some kind of clever "comeback" after looking extremely foolish?

That's a shame.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2477209]CR and I both indicated we are registered "independents." You then proceeded to call people on this thread who call themselves "independents" to be "far left whiny b*tches..." Guess I should you meant some "other" independent. But I'm still awaiting your gathering of my "far left" views since you've called me a "left wing lunatic leftist" etc etc. elsewhere. So I can't imagine why I would think you were taking your usual swipe at me as well as every other person who disagrees with your disagreeable tactics...[/QUOTE]

once again your example of a pathetic attempt at...I don't even know what at this point your posts are so incompetent...

the amazing thing (though very predictable) is HD posted this tongue and cheek in response to [B]ignorantjetsfan[/B] thread....yet you and the other mindless lunatic libs have now given the article a lot of credibility....this especially pertains to your behavior:

[QUOTE]Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by the two major candidates for the Democratic Party presidential nomination can only be understood as a psychological disorder.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2477281]once again your example of a pathetic attempt at...I don't even know what at this point your posts are so incompetent...

the amazing thing (though very predictable) is HD posted this tongue and cheek in response to [B]ignorantjetsfan[/B] thread....yet you and the other mindless lunatic libs have now given the article a lot of credibility....this especially pertains to your behavior:[/QUOTE]

Nice try. I said plainly this and the other thread were stupid. But don't let that stop you from your usual labeling. I don't get that frankly. Must every post include a series of insults? You don't seem to own anything you say. Really sad.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2477341]Nice try. I said plainly this and the other thread were stupid. But don't let that stop you from your usual labeling. I don't get that frankly. [B]Must every post include a series of insults? You don't seem to own anything you say. Really sad[/B].[/QUOTE]

the funny thing is that my original thread was posted with a wink and a nod ;) [B]Come Back to Earth[/B] accused you of doing the exact same thing that he did with my thread. Its really sad.

Hall Of Fame
    You guys are alwasy killing each other. tyring to get under each others skin . I got an I dea why dont you guys just give it up already. Stop trying to force arguements with this worthless crap. Both threads suck IMO

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2477341]Nice try. I said plainly this and the other thread were stupid. [/QUOTE]

of course you did, in a desperate need to come to the rescue of [B]ignorantjetsfan[/B]...of course initial first response in the thread was to label people- once again demonstrating what a complete hypocrite you are....

[QUOTE]But don't let that stop you from your usual labeling. I don't get that frankly. Must every post include a series of insults? You don't seem to own anything you say. Really sad.[/QUOTE]

sad= a clown like you constantly trying to pull me into threads....

sadder= a dumbass like you pointing the finger at me for labelling when you are equally guilty, even worse considering you label posters not even involved in threads...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2477345][B]the funny thing is that my original thread was posted with a wink and a nod ;[/B]) Come Back to Earth accused you of doing the exact same thing that he did with my thread. Its really sad.[/QUOTE]:confused: Must have missed the wink and the nod.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2477495]of course you did, in a desperate need to come to the rescue of [B]ignorantjetsfan[/B]...of course initial first response in the thread was to label people- once again demonstrating what a complete hypocrite you are....

sad= a clown like you constantly trying to pull me into threads....

sadder= a dumbass like you pointing the finger at me for labelling when you are equally guilty, even worse considering you label posters not even involved in threads...[/QUOTE]

Man, I think you might be from another planet. My response was meant to be a humorous response to a silly piece of "research." My point was that it describes the most extreme, ignorant, hillbilly, hardly a serious conservative. But of course you missed that, as you always do. You labeled me as a "left wing nut," so now any comment I make is seen through your zebra-stripe glasses (black or white, in case you didn't get that either). How about discussing some real issues occasionally, rather than the repeated, tedious name-calling. It's truly sophomoric and empty...

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2477515][B]Man, I think you might be from another planet.[/B] My response was meant to be a humorous response to a silly piece of "research." My point was that it describes the most extreme, ignorant, hillbilly, hardly a serious conservative. But of course you missed that, as you always do. You labeled me as a "left wing nut," so now any comment I make is seen through your zebra-stripe glasses (black or white, in case you didn't get that either). How about discussing some real issues occasionally, rather than the repeated, tedious name-calling. It's truly sophomoric and empty...[/QUOTE]

Hence the name [B]'Come Back to Earth'[/B]....... :P

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2477515]Man, I think you might be from another planet. My response was meant to be a humorous response to a silly piece of "research." My point was that it describes the most extreme, ignorant, hillbilly, hardly a serious conservative. But of course you missed that, as you always do. You labeled me as a "left wing nut," so now any comment I make is seen through your zebra-stripe glasses (black or white, in case you didn't get that either). How about discussing some real issues occasionally, rather than the repeated, tedious name-calling. It's truly sophomoric and empty...[/QUOTE]

of course it was meant to be humorous...just like all the other postsyou've labeled people in knee jerk reactions to threads were also humorous....:rolleyes:

the only thing humorous is you really believe you discuss issues....as though pasting page 45 from a textbook is relevant to racist rev right....sorry- it's more than humorous- it's hysterical....

of course in your classic "tedious" posting technique I'm sure you'll come back with some snappy- thought provoking post....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-13-2008 at 01:03 AM.

All Pro
    There are a good number of crazy liberals out there, and they give the good ones a bad name. However, you can say the same about conservatives as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=parafly;2477717]There are a good number of crazy liberals out there, and they give the good ones a bad name. However, you can say the same about conservatives as well.[/QUOTE]

Ain't it swell, Wally?