Thread: OT:Another teacher student affair

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

OT:Another teacher student affair

[url]http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2736041/[/url]

This on in Ral. I just want to watch.:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked on the link, looked at the teachers pic and knew immediately she was a dyke before even reading the article.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]A Sanderson High School teacher has been charged with taking indecent liberties [B]with a female student[/B] by school personnel.
    [/QUOTE]

with a female student? really? looking at the picture, i would've never guessed that :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;2481450][url]http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2736041/[/url]

This on in Ral. I just want to watch.:D[/QUOTE]

She looks like Welker.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definately has a licker license

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;2481454]I clicked on the link, looked at the teachers pic and knew immediately she was a dyke before even reading the article.[/QUOTE]

ahhh... you beat me to it, you crazyeffinbastard :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;2481450][url]http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2736041/[/url]

This on in Ral. I just want to watch.:D[/QUOTE]

Being a teacher myself, I just dont understand how these few act on their sexual urges when so much is at stake. To ruin a young person's life and throw away a career is pathetic.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2481465]Being a teacher myself, I just dont understand how these few act on their sexual urges when so much is at stake. To ruin a young person's life and throw away a career is pathetic.[/QUOTE]

your students must be very young or very ugly

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharon Lynn BeAst.

[IMG]http://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/04/15/2736045/10015-shannonbest-123x165.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=crazyeffinjetsfan;2481454]I clicked on the link, looked at the teachers pic and knew immediately she was a dyke before even reading the article.[/quote]

The picture means nothing. Every woman is just 3 or 4 drinks from a lesbian (or bisexual) experience.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    the student was 18. What's the problem?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=JFB;2481477]the student was 18. What's the problem?[/quote]

That's probably why the article did not mention any charges. 18 or not- when one person has authority over another (such as teacher-student, supervisor-employee), sexual relations are usually taboo.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JFB;2481477]the student was 18. What's the problem?[/QUOTE]

Its the whole teacher/student relationship deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;2481468]your students must be very young or very ugly[/QUOTE]

Funny, but actually not true (high school). When a person becomes a teacher there is a whole lot of trust bestowed upon them even if they are not ready for it. Teachers alwyas have to remember that these children's parents are trusting the teacher with there own child's safety. The bottom line is the teacher is the adult and should know how this will mess up the student for life. I also cant see taking a chance satisfying sexual urges in this day in age with the internet and all forms of communication, it is a matter of time before the teacher gets caught. With many other ways to satisfy sexual urges why would a person choose to do it in such a destructive way by ruining two lives, the life of the student and their own?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2481490]Funny, but actually not true (high school). When a person becomes a teacher there is a whole lot of trust bestowed upon them even if they are not ready for it. Teachers alwyas have to remember that these children's parents are trusting the teacher with there own child's safety. The bottom line is the teacher is the adult and should know how this will mess up the student for life. I also cant see taking a chance satisfying sexual urges in this day in age with the internet and all forms of communication, it is a matter of time before the teacher gets caught. With many other ways to satisfy sexual urges why would a person choose to do it in such a destructive way by ruining two lives, the life of the student and their own?[/QUOTE]

All kidding aside, you are on the money here. And what you say largely applies to many of not most forms of work relations in the office. The exposure is not as significant as for a teacher, but why people can't find sex outside of work is something that I have some difficulty with.

And ftr I don't buy that all women are only a few drinks away from being a lesbian. That sounds cute, but it's not true.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2481490]Funny, but actually not true (high school). When a person becomes a teacher there is a whole lot of trust bestowed upon them even if they are not ready for it. Teachers alwyas have to remember that these children's parents are trusting the teacher with there own child's safety. The bottom line is the teacher is the adult and should know how this will mess up the student for life. I also cant see taking a chance satisfying sexual urges in this day in age with the internet and all forms of communication, it is a matter of time before the teacher gets caught. With many other ways to satisfy sexual urges why would a person choose to do it in such a destructive way by ruining two lives, the life of the student and their own?[/QUOTE]

i wuz jokezz!!

i agree completely, btw.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2481496]All kidding aside, you are on the money here. And what you say largely applies to many of not most forms of work relations in the office. The exposure is not as significant as for a teacher, but why people can't find sex outside of work is something that I have some difficulty with.

And ftr I don't buy that all women are only a few drinks away from being a lesbian. That sounds cute, but it's not true.[/QUOTE]

Thanks BB. Even though at 18 years of age society acepts them as adults, the school setting is much different place. Parents send there children off to school and expect them to find safety from the teachers. There is no way a 33 year old should be with an 18 year old. Such a selfish act on the teacher's behalf.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2481465]Being a teacher myself, I just dont understand how these few act on their sexual urges when so much is at stake. To ruin a young person's life and throw away a career is pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she was a lesbian carpenter before she became a lesbian teacher. She was probably use to using tongue in groove, opposed to studs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how she can get any criminal charges. The girl was 18 she is allowed to **** her if she wants legally. She'll get fired for it but I really don't see anything illegal.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Big Blocker;2481496]All kidding aside, you are on the money here. And what you say largely applies to many of not most forms of work relations in the office. The exposure is not as significant as for a teacher, but why people can't find sex outside of work is something that I have some difficulty with.

[B]And ftr I don't buy that all women are only a few drinks away from being a lesbian. That sounds cute, but it's not true[/B].[/quote]

Of course it's not completely true. But I can tell you from personal experience: MANY woman DO fit that statement. I have seen woman who would normally never go that way in a million years take the plunge. I am not suggesting that they suddenly become lesbian or bisexual. I am saying you would be surprised how many are willing to experiment at least once, given the right situation.