Thread: I saw Manny today eating Chinese food

I saw Manny today eating Chinese food

on West 14th street. He got beef low mien, Hopefully it gives him the runs, and will not be able to play today.

Don't worry, I got my "BOSTON SUCKS" heckle in...

Nicely done. Him and Schilling are always the most fun to heckle during batting practice at the Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Nicely done. Him and Schilling are always the most fun to heckle during batting practice at the Stadium.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Manny was our DH sometime down the road. Something I would not be against.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Manny was our DH sometime down the road. Something I would not be against.
    I would have a very tough time rooting for him should that ever happen.

I would have a very tough time rooting for him should that ever happen.
    I wouldn't. I can't stand when he watches his home runs, but the guy is a hit machine.

I wouldn't. I can't stand when he watches his home runs, but the guy is a hit machine.
    He's an unbelievable hitter, no question. I would just have a hard time rooting for a guy that's played for the team I hate the most in all of professional sports for so long. I've never fully embraced Johnny Damon and this is his third year with us.

All Pro
    He's an unbelievable hitter, no question. I would just have a hard time rooting for a guy that's played for the team I hate the most in all of professional sports for so long. I've never fully embraced Johnny Damon and this is his third year with us.
    +1 on both parts

I give those guys credit for giving the "Red Sox Nation" the big middle finger.

Hall Of Fame
    Chinese today, and Taiwanese tonight. I don't think anyone could handle both.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Chinese today, and Taiwanese tonight. I don't think anyone could handle both.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Clever...

Veteran
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
    He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Going to get himself a big dish of beef chow mein

I don't think so. Posada will eventually be the DH.

Manny Collins? thought he got cut...