Thread: Somewhere in America, B. Hussein Obama got a woddy

Somewhere in America, B. Hussein Obama got a woddy

[url]http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513[/url]
    Last edited by mallamalla; 04-17-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Are you too infected with Obama Derangement Syndrome?

WTF does this have to do with Obama? You righties are starting to sound just a f***ing loony as the lefties. Obama is pro-choice so thus he would enjoy seeing miscarriage remains smooshed onto sheets of plastic...just as Bush is pro-war so thus he must enjoy seeing Iraqi children with brain trauma and their parents remains strewn about the street they were shopping on.

Idiot.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2486239]Are you too infected with Obama Derangement Syndrome?

WTF does this have to do with Obama? You righties are starting to sound just a f***ing loony as the lefties. Obama is pro-choice so thus he would enjoy seeing miscarriage remains smooshed onto sheets of plastic...just as Bush is pro-war so thus he must enjoy seeing Iraqi children with brain trauma and their parents remains strewn about the street they were shopping on.

Idiot.[/QUOTE]

first of all it was meant as a joke.

but since we are on the topic, obama would probably prefer a hammer to the skull, but I guess this will suffice.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2486249]obama would probably prefer a hammer to the skull, but I guess this will suffice.[/QUOTE]

Yes...that's exactly it.

And George Bush hates black people...don't forget that, Kanye :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2486226][url]http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513[/url][/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Obama.

I'm all for abortion being legal and have paid for enough of them to know it doesn't bother me but what that lady did is completely out there.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2486255]Yes...that's exactly it.

And George Bush hates black people...don't forget that, Kanye :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You forgot the CIA invented Gangsta Rap.

[QUOTE=New York Mick;2486267]I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Obama.

I'm all for abortion being legal and have paid for enough of them to know it doesn't bother me but what that lady did is completely out there.[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to make any sort of point with this article. Just something that I read, and when I read it, it reminded me of Obama's pro live birth abortion stance.

Nothing more...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2486276]I am not trying to make any sort of point with this article. Just something that I read, and when I read it, it reminded me of Obama's pro live birth abortion stance.

Nothing more...[/QUOTE]

So you think giving someone the choice of being able to abort an unwanted mistake is the same as some nutter getting knocked up over and over again so she could use the abortion blood for art work?

[QUOTE=New York Mick;2486283]So you think giving someone the choice of being able to abort an unwanted mistake is the same as some nutter getting knocked up over and over again so she could use the abortion blood for art work?[/QUOTE]

While at much different levels, I think live birth abortions are disgusting and inhumane. I am pro choice under any circumstance so long as the baby/fetus is aborted in the first tri-mester.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2486249]first of all it was meant as a joke.

[/QUOTE]

dude, since you are a Republican you cannot joke around- try and understand...

it's only lunatic leftists who constantly posts pictures of covers of Grateful Dead albums as though they referred to John McCain who are allowed to partake in this sort of thing...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2486387]dude, since you are a Republican you cannot joke around- try and understand...

it's only lunatic leftists who constantly posts pictures of covers of Grateful Dead albums as though they referred to John McCain who are allowed to partake in this sort of thing...[/QUOTE]

Yup...because afterbirth smeared on a tarp with vasoline is the same thing as the cryptkeeper.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2486297]While at much different levels, I think live birth abortions are disgusting and inhumane. I am pro choice under any circumstance so long as the baby/fetus is aborted in the first tri-mester.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, nice tits

Doctoral thesis

Seems like a hand in glove fit for a psychological PhD candidate who needs a subject for a doctoral thesis.