Thread: ESPN'S Yankees/Red Sox commercial

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ESPN'S Yankees/Red Sox commercial

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was kinda stupid. And the closeup of the guy chomping on his slice was disgusting.

The best Yankees/Red Sox commercial last season was the one when Ortiz puts on Jorge's cap to stretch it out/shape it, and just at that moment the stupid Red Sox mascot walks by and looks all sad and disillusioned.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I thought it was kinda stupid. And the closeup of the guy chomping on his slice was disgusting.

The best Yankees/Red Sox commercial last season was the one when Ortiz puts on Jorge's cap to stretch it out/shape it, and just at that moment the stupid Red Sox mascot walks by and looks all sad and disillusioned.
    Yeah, didn't care for it either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

That one was funny. This was the first time I've seen this one. I thought it was alright.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Wallleeeeeee....Wallleeeeeee!!!!