Thread: ESPN'S Yankees/Red Sox commercial

ESPN'S Yankees/Red Sox commercial

I thought it was kinda stupid. And the closeup of the guy chomping on his slice was disgusting.

The best Yankees/Red Sox commercial last season was the one when Ortiz puts on Jorge's cap to stretch it out/shape it, and just at that moment the stupid Red Sox mascot walks by and looks all sad and disillusioned.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I thought it was kinda stupid. And the closeup of the guy chomping on his slice was disgusting.

The best Yankees/Red Sox commercial last season was the one when Ortiz puts on Jorge's cap to stretch it out/shape it, and just at that moment the stupid Red Sox mascot walks by and looks all sad and disillusioned.
    Yeah, didn't care for it either.

That one was funny. This was the first time I've seen this one. I thought it was alright.

Wallleeeeeee....Wallleeeeeee!!!!