Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Real Terror State is Israel

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The Real Terror State is Israel

Prove me wrong with a fact not from a jew zionist owned corporate news station. Like I said in the other thread the game is up zionists will not be able to pull the blinders over the worlds eyes for much longer.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvFisOSm6I[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D37eORcF3Y&feature=related[/url]

More information to come on the terror state Israel...... All I will do is show you the door you must walk through it.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-18-2008 at 08:17 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2489134]Prove me wrong with a fact not from a jew zionist owned corporate news station. Like I said in the other thread the game is up zionists will not be able to pull the blinders over the worlds eyes for much longer.

More information to come on the terror state Israel...... All I will do is show you the door you must walk through it.[/QUOTE]thats why hamas lobs so many missles at them everyday

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2489137]thats why hamas lobs so many missles at them everyday[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvFisOSm6I[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2489143][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvFisOSm6I[/url][/QUOTE]the Palentinians have a homeland.its call Jordan.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I must temper this thread and the coming wave and vitriol with a bit of perspective.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2489054&postcount=2[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2489151]Again, I must temper this thread and the coming wave and vitriol with a bit of perspective.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2489054&postcount=2[/url][/QUOTE]

My wife Is an israeli moved here at 20 my son is 5 and half jewish. He goes to temple on saturday and has bible study with me on sunday. I have no problem with jews who stand against the terror and fascist state of zionist israel. Her parents and extended family moved here two years ago from Israel and are the kindest most peaceful people I know. Sadly not most zionist jews in Israel felt the same way about them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2489173]My wife Is an israeli moved here at 20 my son is 5 and half jewish. He goes to temple on saturday and has bible study with me on sunday. I have no problem with jews who stand against the terror and fascist state of zionist israel. Her parents and extended family moved here two years ago from Israel and are the kindest most peaceful people I know. Sadly not most zionist jews in Israel felt the same way about them.[/QUOTE]the arabs rejected peace with israel a long time ago.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2489175]the arabs rejected peace with israel a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Save yourself Find truth

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIOBv00g-I&feature=related[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OefgMtXOc1M[/url]

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzA1NQ3vm9M&feature=related[/url]

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BlEICvj6iA&feature=related[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HYyZ9pZE9PM[/url]

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DC-qjxKMX3o&feature=related[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a football oriented site. I am a 100% believer of "Free Speech" but if political addresses of any stripe are posted that is wrong. There are countless other sites where political commentary is appropiate. Here, the only terrorism I wish to confront is that perpetuated by the other 31 NFL teams. New England and Miami in particular.:huh:
    Last edited by Once A Titan; 04-19-2008 at 07:47 AM. Reason: deletion

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Once A Titan;2489536]This is a football oriented site. I am a 100% believer of "Free Speech" but if political addresses of any stripe are posted that is wrong. There are countless other sites where political commentary is appropiate. Here, the only terrorism I wish to confront is that perpetuated by the other 31 NFL teams. New England and Miami in particular.:huh:[/QUOTE]

i agree that, of course, this is a football-first, site. The Jets are the main attraction here. But there is nothing wrong with having different sub forums to engage in debates about other topics. When we are in the middle of June, and there is little NFL news, what should this site do; shut down?

Many of threads that are started are cartoonish in nature. But this thread is extremly hot and could get uncomfortable. Maybe that is why you posted those comments. But if you do not want to discuss politics you do not need to go to this particular forum.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Ragu, many of us fence sitters feel that more photos of your Israeli wife in various costumes could help to sway us towards an anti-zionist Israel position...

Maybe we'll even go slap someone.

What say you, Ragu?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2489173]My wife Is an israeli moved here at 20 my son is 5 and half jewish. He goes to temple on saturday and has bible study with me on sunday. I have no problem with jews who stand against the terror and fascist state of zionist israel. Her parents and extended family moved here two years ago from Israel and are the kindest most peaceful people I know. Sadly not most zionist jews in Israel felt the same way about them.[/QUOTE]

If your son is lucky enough to become well educated and decides to pursue a career in Entertainment, Media or banking and happens to be successful at it, someone like you 40 years down the road, will bring his name up, in a speech, a meeting a message board as part of the Cabal, the Jewish, Zionist conspiracy to control the media, banking, military. He will be the scum you so proudly assail the same as the arguments you have made about individuals on the message board who precede your son.

To people like you, your son will always be a Jew a Zionist and anything he achieves will be part of that tied to it. Your son may not identify with the orthodox the Hasidim or any number of Conservative or reform temples, but because of people like you he will always be a Jew and he will have more in common with them than with you if things heat up as you seem to desire. That is the concept of Zionism that I hope your son will understand because ultimately regardless of what he sees himself as people like you will see him as a Jew and hate him for it. Whether your son supports the right wing radical settler who would murder for his biblical land or a dedicated peace activist like so many Jews and Israeli's and even those who merely support a Jewish State side by side with its neighbors in peace, it will not matter.
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 04-19-2008 at 12:32 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;2489891]If your son is lucky enough to become well educated and decides to pursue a career in Entertainment, Media or banking and happens to be successful at it, someone like you 40 years down the road, will bring his name up, in a speech, a meeting a message board as part of the Cabal, the Jewish, Zionist conspiracy to control the media, banking, military. He will be the scum you so proudly assail the same as the arguments you have made about individuals on the message board who precede your son.

To people like you, your son will always be a Jew a Zionist and anything he achieves will be part of that tied to it. Your son may not identify with the orthodox the Hasidim or any number of Conservative or reform temples, but because of people like you he will always be a Jew and he will have more in common with them than with you if things heat up as you seem to desire. That is the concept of Zionism that I hope your son will understand because ultimately regardless of what he sees himself as people like you will see him as a Jew and hate him for it. Whether your son supports the right wing radical settler who would murder for his biblical land or a dedicated peace activist like so many Jews and Israeli's and even those who merely support a Jewish State side by side with its neighbors in peace, it will not matter.[/QUOTE]

I'm really starting to get annoyed with your holier than though attitude. I have been attacked as others have personally by you and your other friends. I've been called anti Semite . When I provided proof and facts that yes the Jews are a powerhouse in Hollywood. A hateful nut when Smashmouth and I have provided once again facts that Israel own Ariel Sharon has admitted to the world that Jews control the American people and they know It. And also a holocaust denier when I said no such thing. I said questions about the exploded and exaggerated numbers once again facts. You sir are the hateful person as are your other friends You attack anyone with a different view on your beloved Zionist controlled govt. Either way I really don't care. I will not accept anymore personal attacks on my character or my son. Stick to the issues as read on top of the board in the sticky. If you feel the need to personally attack me Be A man and pm me. By the way my wife and son are now Christians and have a very Italian last name so don't worry about us. But all in all thanks for your riveting prediction on what my son will experience.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2490355]I'm really starting to get annoyed with your holier than though attitude. I have been attacked as others have personally by you and your other friends. I've been called anti Semite . When I provided proof and facts that yes the Jews are a powerhouse in Hollywood. A hateful nut when Smashmouth and I have provided once again facts that Israel own Ariel Sharon has admitted to the world that Jews control the American people and they know It. And also a holocaust denier when I said no such thing. I said questions about the exploded and exaggerated numbers once again facts. You sir are the hateful person as are your other friends You attack anyone with a different view on your beloved Zionist controlled govt. Either way I really don't care. I will not accept anymore personal attacks on my character or my son. Stick to the issues as read on top of the board in the sticky. If you feel the need to personally attack me Be A man and pm me. By the way my wife and son are now Christians and have a very Italian last name so don't worry about us. But all in all thanks for your riveting prediction on what my son will experience.[/QUOTE]

Ooh is Winston #1 on your "list" now? :rolleyes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for bumming me out with the pictures of dead children. You could have put a warning up.:(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2490456]Thanks for bumming me out with the pictures of dead children. You could have put a warning up.:([/QUOTE]

Sorry. You're right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2490355] [B]By the way my wife and son are now Christians and have a very Italian last name so don't worry about us. But all in all thanks for your riveting prediction on what my son will experience.[/B]

If you feel the need to personally attack me Be A man and pm me.
    [/QUOTE]

You finally came clean about your wife and son and her family. You didn't need to fake the Jewish accessories to prove you weren't a Jew hater.

Why would I PM you? If your not man enough to have your ideas challenged pulicly don't state them on a public forum.
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 04-20-2008 at 07:37 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Ragu = Reverand Wright.

If blacks are supposed to "get over it" how about Jews do the same thing? Stop whining about anti-semitism.

Happy Passover! Your god is such a nice dude...killing Egyptian babies and all.