Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Real Terror State is Israel

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT ? Get the story Straight Plumber.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Hmm. What would the Reverand Dr. Martin Luther King say about this?

How about:

[I]". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth.
    "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

"The Negro people, my friend, know what it is to suffer the torment of tyranny under rulers not of our choosing. Our brothers in Africa have begged, pleaded, requested--DEMANDED the recognition and realization of our inborn right to live in peace under our own sovereignty in our own country.

"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should return in joy to rebuild their plundered land.

This is Zionism, nothing more, nothing less.

"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.

"The antisemite rejoices at any opportunity to vent his malice. The times have made it unpopular, in the West, to proclaim openly a hatred of the Jews. This being the case, the antisemite must constantly seek new forms and forums for his poison. How he must revel in the new masquerade! He does not hate the Jews, he is just 'anti-Zionist'!

"My friend, I do not accuse you of deliberate antisemitism. I know you feel, as I do, a deep love of truth and justice and a revulsion for racism, prejudice, and discrimination. But I know you have been misled--as others have been--into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist' and yet remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I share.

Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it." [/I]

From M.L. King Jr., "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always wondered why for CENTURIES, they had issues with somebody.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rbstern;2491778]Hmm. What would the Reverand Dr. Martin Luther King say about this?

How about:

[I]". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth.
    "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

"The Negro people, my friend, know what it is to suffer the torment of tyranny under rulers not of our choosing. Our brothers in Africa have begged, pleaded, requested--DEMANDED the recognition and realization of our inborn right to live in peace under our own sovereignty in our own country.

"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should return in joy to rebuild their plundered land.

This is Zionism, nothing more, nothing less.

"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.

"The antisemite rejoices at any opportunity to vent his malice. The times have made it unpopular, in the West, to proclaim openly a hatred of the Jews. This being the case, the antisemite must constantly seek new forms and forums for his poison. How he must revel in the new masquerade! He does not hate the Jews, he is just 'anti-Zionist'!

"My friend, I do not accuse you of deliberate antisemitism. I know you feel, as I do, a deep love of truth and justice and a revulsion for racism, prejudice, and discrimination. But I know you have been misled--as others have been--into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist' and yet remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I share.

Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it." [/I]

From M.L. King Jr., "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend"[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]and if he said 2+2=5? there most certainly is a difference between race
    and a political ideology. should just dump and lock all these threads cause
    it's pointless.[/QUOTE]

If he were a PhD of math, I'd be concerned about the 2+2=5.

Considering he was one of the top civil rights leaders and humanitarian philosophers of the 20th century, I'd say his opinion on zionism and anti-semitism are worth of considering.
    Last edited by rbstern; 04-21-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sunmou;2491864]If he were a PhD of math, I'd be concerned about the 2+2=5.

Considering he was one of the top civil rights leaders and humanitarian philosophers of the 20th century, I'd say his opinion on zionism and anti-semitism are worth of considering.[/QUOTE]

weird... anyway...

so all people who are Jewish are Zionist? So all actions taken in the name
    of Zionism are the collective action of all Jews?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;2489891]If your son is lucky enough to become well educated and decides to pursue a career in Entertainment, Media or banking and happens to be successful at it, someone like you 40 years down the road, will bring his name up, in a speech, a meeting a message board as part of the Cabal, the Jewish, Zionist conspiracy to control the media, banking, military. He will be the scum you so proudly assail the same as the arguments you have made about individuals on the message board who precede your son.

To people like you, your son will always be a Jew a Zionist and anything he achieves will be part of that tied to it. Your son may not identify with the orthodox the Hasidim or any number of Conservative or reform temples, but because of people like you he will always be a Jew and he will have more in common with them than with you if things heat up as you seem to desire. That is the concept of Zionism that I hope your son will understand because ultimately regardless of what he sees himself as people like you will see him as a Jew and hate him for it. Whether your son supports the right wing radical settler who would murder for his biblical land or a dedicated peace activist like so many Jews and Israeli's and even those who merely support a Jewish State side by side with its neighbors in peace, it will not matter.[/QUOTE]

+1 and I would add that the Ragu is a douche. I can't believe he is married to an Israeli.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;2495097]+1 and I would add that the Ragu is a douche. I can't believe he is married to an Israeli.[/QUOTE]

Yet another personal attack. Stick to the issues Sharon.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2490967]WHAT ? Get the story Straight Plumber.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry.

It wasn't God, Yahweh, Jehovah or whoever. It was the "angel of death" that killed all them Egyptian babies.

Still...infanticide is infanticide no matter who did it. Celebrating infanticide is just sick. Sick sick sick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2496300]Yet another personal attack. Stick to the issues Sharon.[/QUOTE]

How's it going, Adolph?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2496474]I'm sorry.

It wasn't God, Yahweh, Jehovah or whoever. It was the "angel of death" that killed all them Egyptian babies.

Still...infanticide is infanticide no matter who did it. Celebrating infanticide is just sick. Sick sick sick.[/QUOTE]

King Herod killed the first born.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2496300]Yet another personal attack. Stick to the issues Sharon.[/QUOTE]

Calling you a douche is not a personal attack. It is a statement of fact. You post hatefull propaganda about a topic you admittedly know nothing about. Then you issue a half assed apology. Later you continue posting the nonesense. Classic definition of a douche.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plumber as the story goes it was Pharoah who brought that plague upon Egypt. Moses warned him that the next plague upon Egypt would come from his mouth. At that point Pharoah ordered all first born hebrew males shall die. Correct me if im wrong

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEuKnJ54DUI[/url]

Human shields except Israel uses palestinians

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2498601][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEuKnJ54DUI[/url]

Human shields except Israel uses palestinians[/QUOTE]

As opposed to blowing up a bus full of school kids or launching rockets blindly into a town, without regard what it hit.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2496880]King Herod killed the first born.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Just wow. I thought you were a "Christian"?

Passover came from when [B][I]GOD[/I][/B] killed the Egyptians firstborn children...you know, [B][I]THE 10th PLAGUE[/I][/B]. Paint goats blood on your door and the angel of death will "pass over" your house and kill someone else's baby.

Nice. God is a jerk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=thebigragu;2490355]I'm really starting to get annoyed with your holier than though attitude. I have been attacked as others have personally by you and your other friends. I've been called anti Semite . When I provided proof and facts that yes the Jews are a powerhouse in Hollywood. A hateful nut when Smashmouth and I have provided once again facts that Israel own Ariel Sharon has admitted to the world that Jews control the American people and they know It. And also a holocaust denier when I said no such thing. I said questions about the exploded and exaggerated numbers once again facts. You sir are the hateful person as are your other friends You attack anyone with a different view on your beloved Zionist controlled govt. Either way I really don't care. I will not accept anymore personal attacks on my character or my son. Stick to the issues as read on top of the board in the sticky. If you feel the need to personally attack me Be A man and pm me.[B] By the way my wife and son are now Christians[/B] and have a very Italian last name so don't worry about us. But all in all thanks for your riveting prediction on what my son will experience.[/quote]

Well, so much for that beard, huh, you racist prick?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2490625]Big Ragu = Reverand Wright.

If blacks are supposed to "get over it" how about Jews do the same thing? Stop whining about anti-semitism.

Happy Passover! Your god is such a nice dude...killing Egyptian babies and all.[/QUOTE]wow...you went there...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't we all just get along??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can pretty much find a youtube video that says anything, huh?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=EY;2499874]You can pretty much find a youtube video that says anything, huh?[/quote]

Eric, Wikipedia says YouTube videos are accurate.