Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Real Terror State is Israel

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2498880]Wow. Just wow. I thought you were a "Christian"?

Passover came from when [B][I]GOD[/I][/B] killed the Egyptians firstborn children...you know, [B][I]THE 10th PLAGUE[/I][/B]. Paint goats blood on your door and the angel of death will "pass over" your house and kill someone else's baby.

Nice. God is a jerk.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling he's thinking about the birth of Christ . . . when KING HEROD killed all the firstborn Hebrews b/c he feared the prophecy of Christ's birth.

PHAROAH was in Egypt, not KING HEROD.

And in regard to your irreverent attitude toward the story, even you would have to admit that if someone defies God's will TEN TIMES, he deserves whatever punishment he (and his country) receives, no?

[QUOTE=OCCH;2499890] And in regard to your irreverent attitude toward the story, even you would have to admit that if someone defies God's will TEN TIMES, he deserves whatever punishment he (and his country) receives, no?[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling this is gonna be a great reply.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2499843]Well, so much for that beard, huh, you racist prick?[/QUOTE]

Another personal attack. Feel free Zionist to expose yourself to the world. By the way. If that's a picture of you in your Sig you should be careful who you call a prick, because you are one of the downright nerdiest bastards I have ever seen. I asked nicely for no more personal attacks yet you chose to do so anyway. Therefore I hope and pray your children get the looks of their mother because you are one sad, dorky looking nerd.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2501450]Another personal attack. Feel free Zionist to expose yourself to the world. By the way. If that's a picture of you in your Sig you should be careful who you call a prick, because you are one of the downright nerdiest bastards I have ever seen. I asked nicely for no more personal attacks yet you chose to do so anyway. Therefore I hope and pray your children get the looks of their mother because you are one sad, dorky looking nerd.[/QUOTE]

Making fun of another grown mans looks? Grow up Mr. GQ.

All League
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2489134]Prove me wrong with a fact not from a jew zionist owned corporate news station. Like I said in the other thread the game is up zionists will not be able to pull the blinders over the worlds eyes for much longer.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvFisOSm6I[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D37eORcF3Y&feature=related[/url]

More information to come on the terror state Israel...... All I will do is show you the door you must walk through it.[/QUOTE]

man you are a rotten, hateful person. you're also quite ignorant as well. i am baffled how you can come up with these conclusions? are you brainwashed? and why is all your evidence on freakin youtube? i mean, come on. do you expect anyone to take you seriously by referencing stuff on youtube. i don't care how accurate it may be. it just makes you look like some dippy 15 year old who got a bug up his butt to fight "the man". israel is a terror state? for defending themselves against almost daily attacks by people who want them dead? i bet you if the surrounding countries and the palestinians stopped their attacks and terrorist ways, israel would be a peaceful place. can you say the same if the roles were reversed? no, i think not. and please tell me how marrying a jew and knowing nice jews somehow makes you not hateful? that's as dumb as the "i have black friends" argument. this entire thread has made me lose any kind of respect i would have potentially had. your posts are ownright hateful and ignorant.

All League
    [QUOTE=Zombo;2501962]i am baffled how you can come up with these conclusions? are you brainwashed? and why is all your evidence on freakin youtube?[/QUOTE]

The Illuminati control us through youtube. ;)

And Ragu, man, you're usually good for a laugh or two, but this anti-semite streak is disturbing at the least, especially the way you try to justify it. You're a small petty man if you believe that for a second holds up against your opinion. The **** you spew is offensive to an obvious group of people that you irrationally generalize, and you keep coming back with the same crap after trying to dig yourself out of one hole, how elusive. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Steel7;2503618]The Illuminati control us through youtube. ;)

And Ragu, man, you're usually good for a laugh or two, but this anti-semite streak is disturbing at the least, especially the way you try to justify it. You're a small petty man if you believe that for a second holds up against your opinion. The **** you spew is offensive to an obvious group of people that you irrationally generalize, and you keep coming back with the same crap after trying to dig yourself out of one hole, how elusive. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0425/p07s03-wome.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=OCCH;2499890]And in regard to your irreverent attitude toward the story, even you would have to admit that if someone defies God's will TEN TIMES, he deserves whatever punishment he (and his country) receives, no?[/QUOTE]

lol...irreverent, huh? I speak in hyperbole. I take my chances calling God a jerk for killing babies because I'm fairly confident God did no such thing.

Would you?

[IMG]http://www.ape2zebra.ca/images/landing/aug2007/baby.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cute-baby-names.org/baby-in-pink.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.babyminestore.com/images/crawlingbaby.jpg[/IMG]

What? Is God pro-choice or something? Someone should really tell himm about the sanctity of life. Maybe Santorum can do it on his way to hell...

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2489149]the Palentinians have a homeland.its call Jordan.[/QUOTE]

For now, eventually Israel will have all the land that belongs to them; Jordan, Syria, Lebonan, Iraq!

[QUOTE=asuusa;2511081]For now, eventually Israel will have all the land that belongs to them; Jordan, Syria, Lebonan, Iraq![/QUOTE]

English is your second language?

[quote=asuusa;2511081]For now, eventually Israel will have all the land that belongs to them; Jordan, Syria, Lebonan, Iraq![/quote]

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2489134]Prove me wrong with a fact not from a jew zionist owned corporate news station. Like I said in the other thread the game is up zionists will not be able to pull the blinders over the worlds eyes for much longer.
    [/QUOTE]

Did anyone ever tell you you're a huge anti-Semite? Yes? Well, I'll tell you again:

You're a bigot.

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2499876]Eric, Wikipedia says YouTube videos are accurate.[/QUOTE]

Wikipedia abhors Youtube. You can't post a Youtube vid on Wikipedia or it gets taken down.