Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have made some anti semitic remarks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I have made some anti semitic remarks

I sat down with my father in law tonight, and he explained to me the difficult position in Israel and the middle east as a whole. I have said some things I regret in my posts towards Israel and Zionists. I made comments about a war I really know nothing about, my father in law does. I apologize If I offended anyone and I will choose my words more carefully from now on. Once again we can all disagree ,but I went overboard in some of my post's,and I extend an apology. We are all humans And We are all God's children, Jews, Christians Muslims, atheists,agnostics.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2490602] We are all humans And We are all God's children, Jews, Christians Muslims, atheists,agnostics.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if Atheists and Agnostics consider themselves God's children. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New York Mick;2490604]I'm not sure if Atheists and Agnostics consider themselves God's children. :D[/QUOTE]

I certainly don't. That guy is kinda a jerk. WORSHIP ME! WAAAHH! WORSHIP ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!

C'mon! Worship me! :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2490621]I certainly don't. That guy is kinda a jerk. WORSHIP ME! WAAAHH! WORSHIP ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!

C'mon! Worship me! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.hotcupofrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/not_again_cat.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I'm impressed. Your father in law sounds like a good man. I hope this is a new leaf for you.

On the internet one never knows but to me this seems like a very sincere apology. I am offering my hand out to you and I say, "apology accepted."

Edit: Hope you don't mind this question. Just saw on another thread that at 11:57 PM you had another hateful post. Now this apology at 3:46 AM. Kind of an unusual time that you must have had this intense talk with your father in law isn't it?
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 04-20-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2490634][IMG]http://www.hotcupofrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/not_again_cat.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Did you eat your cracker today?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;2490687]Wow. I'm impressed. Your father in law sounds like a good man. I hope this is a new leaf for you.

On the internet one never knows but to me this seems like a very sincere apology. I am offering my hand out to you and I say, "apology accepted."

Edit: Hope you don't mind this question. Just saw on another thread that at 11:57 PM you had another hateful post. Now this apology at 3:46 AM. Kind of an unusual time that you must have had this intense talk with your father in law isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was passover and my wife's family doesnt answer phones or do any type of work, so he generally sleeps all day till the sun goes down and happened to be over last night. And was awake with me talking football when he saw the video I posted. He then explained to me that yes their are wrongs on both sides, But without ever living there even though I have visited. I couldn't comprehend how difficult the situation is, and that most Muslims hate jews not just Israel or zionism and would really like nothing more then to wipe out the whole jewish race and any other religion or race that is not Islamic. He provided facts on this whuich were accurate. So in ending He said It was fine to question israeli american relations , but he felt I crossed the line at labeling a whole group of people into one category, and he is right. So my words should and will be more thought out from now on. Theirs good and bad on every side .

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    God created us all in His image but we are all not God's children. There are a million scriptures to support this and it's too late right now to start posting them all.

Approximately 155,000 people die every day. How many of those are actually in heaven...a few. How many of them thought they were going to heaven....155,000

Just look at the millions worshiping the Pope today. Not one of them know the Gospel. If they did they would realize how ridiculous it all is. It's so sad to see all these people confused and lost and they don't even know it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2491803]Just look at the millions worshiping the Pope today. Not one of them know the Gospel. If they did they would realize how ridiculous it all is. It's so sad to see all these people confused and lost and they don't even know it.[/QUOTE]

And I'm sure some of us feel that way about you.

As Ben Franklin once said,

[I]"Most men indeed as well as most sects in Religion, think themselves in possession of all truth, and that wherever others differ from them it is so far error. Steele a Protestant in a Dedication tells the Pope, that the only difference between our Churches in their opinions of the certainty of their doctrines is, the Church of Rome is infallible and the Church of England is never in the wrong." [/I]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2491803]God created us all in His image but we are all not God's children. There are a million scriptures to support this and it's too late right now to start posting them all.

Approximately 155,000 people die every day. How many of those are actually in heaven...a few. How many of them thought they were going to heaven....155,000

Just look at the millions worshiping the Pope today. Not one of them know the Gospel. If they did they would realize how ridiculous it all is. It's so sad to see all these people confused and lost and they don't even know it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but YOU know the truth, right? :rolleyes:

Delusional moron.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 04-21-2008 at 07:52 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2491966]Yeah but YOU know the truth, right? :rolleyes:

Delusional moron.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, did anyone else see that Fred Phelp's nutjob church was protesting the Pope at Ground Zero?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2491991]Speaking of which, did anyone else see that Fred Phelp's nutjob church was protesting the Pope at Ground Zero?[/QUOTE]

If they were protesting that the church harbors homosexual pedaphiles who are going to hell...how do we legitimately criticize them? :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2491752]Yesterday was passover and my wife's family doesnt answer phones or do any type of work, so he generally sleeps all day till the sun goes down and happened to be over last night. And was awake with me talking football when he saw the video I posted. He then explained to me that yes their are wrongs on both sides, But without ever living there even though I have visited. I couldn't comprehend how difficult the situation is, and that [B]most Muslims hate jews not just Israel or zionism and would really like nothing more then to wipe out the whole jewish race and any other religion or race that is not Islamic.[/B] He provided facts on this whuich were accurate. So in ending He said It was fine to question israeli american relations , but he felt I crossed the line at labeling a whole group of people into one category, and he is right. So my words should and will be more thought out from now on. Theirs good and bad on every side .[/QUOTE]

You are being sarcastic, right???
    I hope you are, b/c this is not a true statement. Im sure your father in law has no proof to support this.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2491752]Yesterday was passover and my wife's family doesnt answer phones or do any type of work, so he generally sleeps all day till the sun goes down and happened to be over last night. And was awake with me talking football when he saw the video I posted. [/QUOTE]
    Let me just start by saying that I have no clue what you're talking about. I saw on the thread on the main board what you said that was some kind of joke against SD, (which was quite disgusting with no humor at all) and I don't know if you are joking or not. This is the internet and people can do or say whatever they want and make up all kinds of stories.

Your story hear does not hold water at all. So your father-in-law is so religious that he doesn't answer the phone on Saturday and he sleeps all day. Strange doings (the sleeping) for an Orthodox Jew. Then you say that Passover was Saturday. Actually it started on Saturday night so if he is so orthodox he would have been at a seder, which obviously wasn't happening at your house. You posted a hate email near midnight, so he just happened to pop over after midnight and you showed him your posts. Well an orthodox Jew would who would not answer the phone on the sabbath would not be doing what you said he was on Passover.

I don't know your motives for posting as you do, or this strange apology. All I can say is you seem to be one pretty messed up and strange dude.

I really don't understand why the moderators of this board tolerate this kind of bs.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;2493667]Let me just start by saying that I have no clue what you're talking about. I saw on the thread on the main board what you said that was some kind of joke against SD, (which was quite disgusting with no humor at all) and I don't know if you are joking or not. This is the internet and people can do or say whatever they want and make up all kinds of stories.

Your story hear does not hold water at all. So your father-in-law is so religious that he doesn't answer the phone on Saturday and he sleeps all day. Strange doings (the sleeping) for an Orthodox Jew. Then you say that Passover was Saturday. Actually it started on Saturday night so if he is so orthodox he would have been at a seder, which obviously wasn't happening at your house. You posted a hate email near midnight, so he just happened to pop over after midnight and you showed him your posts. Well an orthodox Jew would who would not answer the phone on the sabbath would not be doing what you said he was on Passover.

I don't know your motives for posting as you do, or this strange apology. All I can say is you seem to be one pretty messed up and strange dude.

I really don't understand why the moderators of this board tolerate this kind of bs.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't he apologizing?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to take an apology and smash it in someones face Queens. Nice job.

Did you have to go to the extent of analyzing his apology? Just take it for what it is AN APOLOGY.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2493724]Wasn't he apologizing?[/QUOTE]

I was, but really These persons are the most hateful people I ever spoke to, Better off putting queens and winston and all their like minded following in a ring with radical muslim extremists.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;2493667]Let me just start by saying that I have no clue what you're talking about. I saw on the thread on the main board what you said that was some kind of joke against SD, (which was quite disgusting with no humor at all) and I don't know if you are joking or not. This is the internet and people can do or say whatever they want and make up all kinds of stories.

I really don't understand why the moderators of this board tolerate this kind of bs.[/QUOTE]

Queens You are an anti-christian and a bigot against all christian, catholics alike You sad, sad little bigot

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2492827]You are being sarcastic, right???
    I hope you are, b/c this is not a true statement. Im sure your father in law has no proof to support this.[/QUOTE]

Of course I'm being sarcastic

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2491803]God created us all in His image but we are all not God's children. There are a million scriptures to support this and it's too late right now to start posting them all.

Approximately 155,000 people die every day. [B]How many of those are actually in heaven...a few.[/B] How many of them thought they were going to heaven....155,000

Just look at the millions worshiping the Pope today. Not one of them know the Gospel. If they did they would realize how ridiculous it all is. It's so sad to see all these people confused and lost and they don't even know it.[/QUOTE]

Do you have their email addresses or something?