Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rove Watch: 78 Days.

The Rove Watch: 78 Days.

What's wrong, Fox?

[B][B][SIZE="5"]Rove Watch clock: 78 days.[/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [URL="http://thinkprogress.org/2008/04/23/rove-watch-clock-78-days/#comments"]...[/URL]
    [IMG]http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/roves2.gif[/IMG]

Former White House adviser Karl Rove appeared on Fox News’s O’Reilly Factor tonight to assess the results of the Pennsylvania primary, commenting on the performance and prospects of Sens. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and Barack Obama (D-IL). Once again, O’Reilly failed to identify [URL="http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=8B58A658-3048-5C12-006F9CBBFFC54DE3"]Rove’s ties[/URL] to Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) campaign, marking the 78th day since Rove became a Fox contributor with no disclosure.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2498841]What's wrong, Fox?

[URL="http://thinkprogress.org/2008/04/23/rove-watch-clock-78-days/#comments"]...[/URL]

Former White House adviser Karl Rove appeared on Fox News’s O’Reilly Factor tonight to assess the results of the Pennsylvania primary, commenting on the performance and prospects of Sens. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and Barack Obama (D-IL). Once again, O’Reilly failed to identify [URL="http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=8B58A658-3048-5C12-006F9CBBFFC54DE3"]Rove’s ties[/URL] to Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) campaign, marking the 78th day since Rove became a Fox contributor with no disclosure.[/QUOTE]

expect the usual reponses to this story from the All-Star team.....

"whats the problem with that!"

"So what, I don't care"

"who cares, what about the liberal media?!"

"what is Rove supposed to do....quit?"

"this is a non story, nothing to see here"

Or my favorite; "another wacky conspiracy theory"

Press, In the other thread I discussed how a media conglomorate that continues to buy more and more outlets in a particular area, may have a deleterious effect on democracy. You have to read a few of the responses. Its stunning to see how [B]some[/B] people are willing to trade pieces of our democracy, willfully and without thought, just to blindly support a political idealogy. As if the party was as loyal to them with respect to the core values of economic conservatism. Anyway, some of the responses to your thread topic will be another sad example of apathy. But mention Dan Rather or Keith Oberman saying [I]anything[/I] and watch the mini "sean hannitys" come out in full force..............
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 04-24-2008 at 07:28 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Karl Rove is a fat, intelligent f***ing jacka**. He is a great political strategist...but I hope when he dies, Satan and his minions spend eternity shoving bamboo stakes under his nails.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2498841]What's wrong, Fox?

Former White House adviser Karl Rove appeared on Fox News’s O’Reilly Factor tonight to assess the results of the Pennsylvania primary, commenting on the performance and prospects of Sens. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and Barack Obama (D-IL). Once again, O’Reilly failed to identify [URL="http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=8B58A658-3048-5C12-006F9CBBFFC54DE3"]Rove’s ties[/URL] to Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) campaign, marking the 78th day since Rove became a Fox contributor with no disclosure.[/QUOTE]

This is the most outrageous and over-the-top series of developments Washington has ever seen. Here's the bombshell from thinkprogress's link:

[I]"A top McCain adviser said both Mehlman and Rove are now informally advising the campaign."[/I]

That whiff in the air is fascism. Can't you smell it? McCain is Hitler.

Hall Of Fame
    Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2498867]expect the usual reponses to this story from the All-Star team.....

[B][U]XXXXX -- "So what, I don't care"[/U][/B]

Or my favorite; "another wacky conspiracy theory"[/QUOTE]

Unpaid informal advisor based on an unnamed, unverified source? Or is there more documentation verifying his work for McCain?

In any event, feel free to list all the other media people who are currently "informally advising" Clinton or Obama as well. Only then can we make a truly informed comparison.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Rove may be the one person standing between Clinton and the presidency..

Can I donate?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTM;2498995]Rove may be the one person standing between Clinton and the presidency..

Can I donate?[/QUOTE]

you can't help but absoultely love the way rat-wingers absolutely fear Rove.....they only wish they had someone as crafty as him in their party.... instead they are stuck with this dipsh!t:

[IMG]http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,322950,00.jpg[/IMG]

the only thing funnier is the fact these dumbasses are glued to the television watching the [B]C[/B]linton [B]N[/B]ews [B]N[/B]etwork's coverage of elections with commentary by Paul Begala and James Carval....but hey- why would that matter??
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-24-2008 at 08:50 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2498867]expect the usual reponses to this story from the All-Star team.....

"So what, I don't care"

Or my favorite; "another wacky conspiracy theory"

Press, In the other thread I discussed how a media conglomorate that continues to buy more and more outlets in a particular area, may have a deleterious effect on democracy. You have to read a few of the responses. Its stunning to see how [B]some[/B] people are willing to trade pieces of our democracy, willfully and without thought, just to blindly support a political idealogy. As if the party was as loyal to them with respect to the core values of economic conservatism. Anyway, some of the responses to your thread topic will be another sad example of apathy. But mention Dan Rather or Keith Oberman saying [I]anything[/I] and watch the mini "sean hannitys" come out in full force..............[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2499016]you can't help but absoultely love the way rat-wingers absolutely fear Rove.....they only wish they had someone as crafty as him in their party.... instead they are stuck with this dipsh!t:
    [/QUOTE]
    Lol...It is humorous. He must be licking his chops over what the dems are doing to one another now..
    Last edited by CTM; 04-24-2008 at 09:19 AM.

Hey why read the newspapers or watch the news, I can get the news and opinions right here from ordinary Americans like me!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2499016]you can't help but absoultely love the way rat-wingers absolutely fear Rove.....they only wish they had someone as crafty as him in their party.... instead they are stuck with this dipsh!t:

[IMG]http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,322950,00.jpg[/IMG]

the only thing funnier is the fact these dumbasses are glued to the television watching the [B]C[/B]linton [B]N[/B]ews [B]N[/B]etwork's coverage of elections with commentary by Paul Begala and James Carval....but hey- why would that matter??[/QUOTE]

A dipS**t who is currently eating the Republicans' lunch.

I hope the Republicans continue to listen to Rove. We'll have 65 seats in the Senate and 300 in the house. When Scalia finally expires from that rod up his a** and Thomas chokes to death on a pubic hair you guys will be over.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=fukushimajin;2500204]A dipS**t who is currently eating the Republicans' lunch.

I hope the Republicans continue to listen to Rove. We'll have 65 seats in the Senate and 300 in the house. When Scalia finally expires from that rod up his a** and Thomas chokes to death on a pubic hair you guys will be over.[/QUOTE]

yeh, he's eating the Republicans lunch alright.....

I mean it's plain to see he's got the situation with the delegates from Florida and Michigan well under control...:yes: never mind the fact Republicans voting in rat-wing primary's are basically dictating what's presently happening with their presidential candidacy...:D

dean's stamp of authority has shown there's no opportunity for implosion this summer...:rolleyes:

so can someone explain this to me in real terms?

let's assume for the sake of argument that Rove works for McCain.

why does Fox News have to disclose Rove works for the McCain campaign?

what law are they breaking if they don't?

financial institutions receive oversight from SEC but what agency is governing what the press says on the air? the FCC?

should the FCC fine FoxNews because Rove didn't reveal his employment on the air?

like when Janet Jackson's flappy titte appeared in the Super Bowl?

I don't really see what Fox is allegedly doing wrong. I guess i'd rather see the tit than Rove but i'd recommend reading anything he writes (newsweek and nyt are running his stuff) he's a political mad scientist.

If Obooma wins the Dim nomination, Hillary will run as an Independent.

You heard it here first.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500504]If Obooma wins the Dim nomination, Hillary will run as an Independent.

You heard it here first.[/QUOTE]

Been wondering that myself. I'd love to see them split the party but would actually get a bigger kick out of him running Indy if she steals it..

[QUOTE=bitonti;2500502]so can someone explain this to me in real terms?

let's assume for the sake of argument that Rove works for McCain.

why does Fox News have to disclose Rove works for the McCain campaign?

what law are they breaking if they don't?

financial institutions receive oversight from SEC but what agency is governing what the press says on the air? the FCC?

should the FCC fine FoxNews because Rove didn't reveal his employment on the air?

like when Janet Jackson's flappy titte appeared in the Super Bowl?

I don't really see what Fox is allegedly doing wrong. I guess i'd rather see the tit than Rove but i'd recommend reading anything he writes (newsweek and nyt are running his stuff) he's a political mad scientist.[/QUOTE]

It's not a question about legality. It's simply about journalistic integrity and ethics. Or, lackthereof. I simply enjoy pointing out the transparency of the state propaganda network.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2500776]It's not a question about legality. It's simply about journalistic integrity and ethics. Or, lackthereof. I simply enjoy pointing out the transparency of the state propaganda network.[/QUOTE]lack of integrity and ethics...are you talking about the Clintons?

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2500776]It's not a question about legality. It's simply about journalistic integrity and ethics. Or, lackthereof. I simply enjoy pointing out the transparency of the state propaganda network.[/QUOTE]

Do your panties get this twisted up when MSNBC blows Obama everyday of the week?

[QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2500799]Do your panties get this twisted up when MSNBC blows Obama everyday of the week?[/QUOTE]

Are any of them paying into the Obama campaign? Advising it?