Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda Chief Slams Muslims For Lack Of Support

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Al Qaeda Chief Slams Muslims For Lack Of Support

[url]http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080422100510.qnl6rneq&show_article=1[/url]

[QUOTE]Al Qaeda chief slams Muslims for lack of support

Al-Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri criticised Muslims for failing to support Islamist insurgencies in Iraq and elsewhere in a new audiotape posted Tuesday on the Internet.

Osama bin Laden's top lieutenant also blasted Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas over their reported readiness to consider a peace deal with Israel.

"I call upon the Muslim nation to fear Allah's question (at judgement day) about its failure to support its brothers of the Mujahedeen (holy Warriors), and (urge it) not to withhold men and money, which is the mainstay of a war," he said.

He also used the two-and-a-half hour message to urge Muslims to join militant groups, mainly in Iraq, where he claimed that the insurgency against the Iraqi government and the US-led coalition forces is bearing fruit.

"I urge all Muslims to hurry to the battlefields of Jihad (holy war), especially in Iraq," Zawahiri said in the message, the second in a two-part series to answer about 100 questions put to him via online militant forums.

"The situation in Iraq heralds an imminent victory of Islam and the defeat of the crusaders and those who stand under their flag," he said.

Turning his ire on Hamas, he said the Palestinian group's reported willingness to hold a referendum on any peace deal with Israel flew in the face of Sharia, or Islamic, law.

"How can they put a matter that violates Sharia to a referendum?" he added.

Former US president Jimmy Carter said on Monday that Hamas told him it would recognise Israel's right to live in peace if a deal is reached and approved by a Palestinian vote.

Hamas exiled chief Khaled Meshaal later told a press conference in Damascus that Hamas would not recognise the Jewish state and would insist on the right of some 4.5 million Palestinian refugees to return to Israel.

Meshaal ruled out any direct talks with Israel but said Hamas was ready to hold discussions with US officials.

He said Hamas would recognise a peace deal negotiated by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas on condition that it was subject to a referendum.

In his message, Zawahiri also called on the various jihadist groups operating in the country to unite behind the "more advanced" Al-Qaeda-backed "Islamic State of Iraq".

In the first part of the message released last Friday, Zawahiri commemorated the fifth anniversary of the US-led invasion of Iraq with a call to Muslims to make Iraq a "fortress of Islam".[/QUOTE]

And all this time I thought we were losing the war on terror....

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/nehick/campaign4-2.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm usually with you Dean but you need to change that picture. Modify "Arabs" to "Terrorists" and I'm onboard. I'm Irish but wouldn't ever want to be associated with the IRA.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499677][url]http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080422100510.qnl6rneq&show_article=1[/url]
    Al Qaeda chief slams Muslims for lack of support

[B]Al-Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri criticised Muslims for failing to support Islamist insurgencies in Iraq and elsewhere in a new audiotape posted Tuesday on the Internet. [/B]

[B]Osama bin Laden's top lieutenant also blasted Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas over their reported readiness to consider a peace deal with Israel. [/B]

"I call upon the Muslim nation to fear Allah's question (at judgement day) about its failure to support its brothers of the Mujahedeen (holy Warriors), and (urge it) not to withhold men and money, which is the mainstay of a war," he said.

He also used the two-and-a-half hour message to urge Muslims to join militant groups, mainly in Iraq, where he claimed that the insurgency against the Iraqi government and the US-led coalition forces is bearing fruit.

"I urge all Muslims to hurry to the battlefields of Jihad (holy war), especially in Iraq," Zawahiri said in the message, the second in a two-part series to answer about 100 questions put to him via online militant forums.

"The situation in Iraq heralds an imminent victory of Islam and the defeat of the crusaders and those who stand under their flag," he said.

Turning his ire on Hamas, he said the Palestinian group's reported willingness to hold a referendum on any peace deal with Israel flew in the face of Sharia, or Islamic, law.

"How can they put a matter that violates Sharia to a referendum?" he added.
    [B]
    Former US president Jimmy Carter said on Monday that Hamas told him it would recognise Israel's right to live in peace if a deal is reached and approved by a Palestinian vote. [/B]

Hamas exiled chief Khaled Meshaal later told a press conference in Damascus that Hamas would not recognise the Jewish state and would insist on the right of some 4.5 million Palestinian refugees to return to Israel.

Meshaal ruled out any direct talks with Israel but said Hamas was ready to hold discussions with US officials.

He said Hamas would recognise a peace deal negotiated by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas on condition that it was subject to a referendum.

In his message, Zawahiri also called on the various jihadist groups operating in the country to unite behind the "more advanced" Al-Qaeda-backed "Islamic State of Iraq".

In the first part of the message released last Friday, Zawahiri commemorated the fifth anniversary of the US-led invasion of Iraq with a call to Muslims to make Iraq a "fortress of Islam".

[B][I]And all this time I thought we were losing the war on terror....[/I][/B]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/nehick/campaign4-2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

that's funny, I thought you painted all Muslims as backward people and relish the idea of killing them all? I thought you had said there are no moderate Muslims who are against the terrorists? I thought Jimmy Carter was a sissy for going to talk to Hamas?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2499751]I thought Jimmy Carter was a sissy for going to talk to Hamas?[/QUOTE]

Al Queda is mad at Hamas for entertaining the thought of peace with Israel?

[QUOTE=Deano]Osama bin Laden's top lieutenant also blasted Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas over their reported readiness to consider a peace deal with Israel. [/QUOTE]

LOL @ Dean...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2499698]I'm usually with you Dean but you need to change that picture. Modify "Arabs" to "Terrorists" and I'm onboard. I'm Irish but wouldn't ever want to be associated with the IRA.[/QUOTE]

You should of seen his other logo....

[B]"Bin Laden...Love Him or Hate Him, but he killed a lot of Liberals"[/B]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2499751]that's funny, I thought you painted all Muslims as backward people and relish the idea of killing them all? I thought you had said there are no moderate Muslims who are against the terrorists? I thought Jimmy Carter was a sissy for going to talk to Hamas?[/QUOTE]

Not supporting them doesn't neccesarily mean you're against them. Just because you don't die for Al Qeada doesn't mean you're against them.

They are an ass backwards religion/society. I said it and meant it. They treat their women like sh*t and are stuck in the 7th century.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a sissy and needs to abandon his habitat for hamas
    bullsh*t he has going on. They are blood thirsty head chopping savages and Israel needs to be given the green light to completely annihilate them. If or when Israel does, I'll be waving the Star of David and cheering them on....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2499774]You should of seen his other logo....

[B]"Bin Laden...Love Him or Hate Him, but he killed a lot of Liberals"[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey I had a Satanic logo.
    When I was 14........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]If or when Israel does, I'll be waving the Star of David and cheering them on....[/QUOTE]

Go for it, bro...

[url]http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/apply/apply.htm[/url]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2499798]Go for it, bro...

[url]http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/apply/apply.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

I'd probably see kennyo on the opposite battefield and get a chance to take him out....:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2499774]You should of seen his other logo....

[B]"Bin Laden...Love Him or Hate Him, but he killed a lot of Liberals"[/B][/QUOTE]this economy is hurting everyone...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=DeanPatsFan;2499677]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/nehick/campaign4-2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

That poster should get you banned

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499803]I'd probably see kennyo on the opposite battefield and get a chance to take him out....:yes:[/QUOTE]

You would kill Kenny?

You bastard!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2499819]You would kill Kenny?

You bastard![/QUOTE]

No, I wouldn't kill him. I'd go for a non lethal groin shot. Just to put him out of commission.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2499819]You would kill Kenny?

You bastard![/quote]

:applause::applause::applause:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499803]I'd probably see kennyo on the opposite battefield and get a chance to take him out....:yes:[/QUOTE]

[url]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/60/60641/folders/32250/989523FatManAtComputer.jpg[/url]

Another internet tough guy. The only thing you would take out is your own eye.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Muslim, I better watch out for this DeanPatsFan guy. Apparently this guy wants me dead. But that's okay, Pats fans are all talk anyways.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=supergumbo;2499942]As a Muslim, I better watch out for this DeanPatsFan guy. Apparently this guy wants me dead. But that's okay, Pats fans are all talk anyways.[/QUOTE]

Only if you're radical.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]Not supporting them doesn't neccesarily mean you're against them. Just because you don't die for Al Qeada doesn't mean you're against them.

They are an ass backwards religion/society. I said it and meant it. They treat their women like sh*t and are stuck in the 7th century.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a sissy and needs to abandon his habitat for hamas
    bullsh*t he has going on. They are blood thirsty head chopping savages and Israel needs to be given the green light to [B]completely annihilate them[/B]. If or when Israel does, I'll be waving the Star of David and cheering them on....[/QUOTE]

wow, a supporter of genocide...

you may be the most disgusting and vile excuse for a human being I have ever seen on any message board

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2499963]wow, a supporter of genocide...

you may be the most disgusting and vile excuse for a human being I have ever seen on any message board[/QUOTE]

Israel annihilating a terrorist organization is genocide?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499973]Israel annihilating a terrorist organization is genocide?[/QUOTE]

you can play cute, but you know, I know, and everyone who reads your posts know that you have advocated killing all muslims (or Arabs as you had previously displayed with pride).

You can be as coy about it as you want, but you have said before that you have no problem with us dropping a bomb on all of the (insert your colorful name for Muslims here) and wiping them off the face of the earth.

You categorize all people from the Middle East as backwards and unevolved.