Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda Chief Slams Muslims For Lack Of Support

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500357]It was meant to get a reaction out of people like you.

It worked.

[/QUOTE]

I'm saving this quote. It is a "get out of jail free" card for any lefty who posts here.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2500398]Ummm...I'm a big fan of thrash metal, silly.[/QUOTE]

It's still a satanic symbol and if you got a reaction out of someone like sackdance99 for having it in your sig, it would make your day.

Admit it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500451]It's still a satanic symbol and if you got a reaction out of someone like sackdance99 for having it in your sig, it would make your day.

Admit it.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you that...:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500111]Why are you bringing white christians into this? There are christians of all races, much like there are muslims of all races. Race has nothing to do with it.

You're just a typical liberal bufoon on a witch hunt looking for the great white racist boogeyman.

You're a modern day Ann Putnam. Nothing more......[/QUOTE]

I don't know who that is.....

I am making a point, that you can not comdemn an entire race based on the actions of a faction of that race, regardless how henious.

I don't know why that is lost on you....

You flip back and forth from saying how you are only talking about the terrorists and then you make blanket statements that all ME countries are filled with backward savages.

whatever pal...I should know by now everyone on this board knows what you are..it was foolish of me to try and engage you about it....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2500674]
    I am making a point, that you can not comdemn an entire race based on the actions of a faction of that race, regardless how henious.

[/QUOTE]

What race did I condemn? Islam is not a race and yes... it IS ass backwards....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You show us time and time again why you are an idiot, but what makes Carter a sissy?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]Not supporting them doesn't neccesarily mean you're against them. Just because you don't die for Al Qeada doesn't mean you're against them.

They are an ass backwards religion/society. I said it and meant it. They treat their women like sh*t and are stuck in the 7th century.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a sissy and needs to abandon his habitat for hamas
    bullsh*t he has going on. They are blood thirsty head chopping savages and Israel needs to be given the green light to completely annihilate them. If or when Israel does, I'll be waving the Star of David and cheering them on....[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2500398]Ummm...I'm a big fan of thrash metal, silly.[/QUOTE]

Venom is Thrash?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a pacifist sissy that smokes serious terrorist pole.

He wouldn't stand up to a bully if his pathetic wimpy sissified liberal life depended on it.

At least his retarded brother Billy had a set of balls. Hell, his mother Lillian had a bigger set of balls than he does.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most Naval Academy grads are exactly how you describe. You are a joke.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500759]Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a pacifist sissy that smokes serious terrorist pole.

He wouldn't stand up to a bully if his pathetic wimpy sissified liberal life depended on it.

At least his retarded brother Billy had a set of balls. Hell, his mother Lillian had a bigger set of balls than he does.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2500762]Most Naval Academy grads are exactly how you describe. You are a joke.[/QUOTE]

Most Naval Academy Grads would fight and kill terrorists that want to destroy their country. Not smoke Hammas pole.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter and you are the jokes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]Not supporting them doesn't neccesarily mean you're against them. Just because you don't die for Al Qeada doesn't mean you're against them.

They are an ass backwards religion/society. I said it and meant it. They treat their women like sh*t and are stuck in the 7th century.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a sissy and needs to abandon his habitat for hamas
    bullsh*t he has going on. They are blood thirsty head chopping savages and Israel needs to be given the green light to completely annihilate them. If or when Israel does, I'll be waving the Star of David and cheering them on....[/QUOTE]

Unreal Me and smashmouth get called racists. But this tool is allowed to voice his approval of totally wiping out a race of people. You should put The true thought of a Zionist above your post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500685]What race did I condemn? Islam is not a race and yes... it IS ass backwards....[/QUOTE]

If Islam isn't a race neither is Judaism...You are proving all my points for me the true Zionist hiding behind a religion of good people.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2500769]Unreal Me and smashmouth get called racists. But this tool is allowed to voice his approval of totally wiping out a race of people. You should put The true thought of a Zionist above your post.[/QUOTE]

Hey Mensa, since when did Muslim become a race?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499947]Only if you're radical.[/QUOTE]

Now you're backtracking... liar.

I believe you just got done saying the following:

[B]They are an ass backwards religion/society. I said it and meant it.[/B] They treat their women like sh*t and are stuck in the 7th century.
    [/QUOTE]

Amazing that you and your spin supporters came racing to your aid in another thread where it was declared you were an unabashed, profound bigot. And here you are offering more of the same.

Go ahead. Lie again and pretend you're only talking about "radicals" and not Islam overall.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2500790]

Go ahead. Lie again and pretend you're only talking about "radicals" and not Islam overall.[/QUOTE]

No lie... Islam is an ass backwards religion mired in the 7th century. However I can live with it.

I would like to see Islamic radicals annihilated though....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have been so inconsistent and foolish throughout this entire thread, it may be my favorite one you have ever been involved with.

First you post an article which contains two bits of information that have nothing to do with the war on terror, yet you cite it as proof that the war is working, or at least you insinuate it:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]And all this time I thought we were losing the war on terror........[/QUOTE]

Then you immediately refute one of the factors in the article that you stupidly tried to use to illustrate your "we are winning" point by saying this:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789] Not supporting them doesn't neccesarily mean you're against them. Just because you don't die for Al Qeada doesn't mean you're against them.....[/QUOTE]

and then you refute the second point by saying this:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2499789]Jimmy(sissy)Carter is a sissy and needs to abandon his habitat for hamas bullsh*t he has going on. [/QUOTE]

I swear, I couldn't make up a character like you....amazing

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2500674]I don't know who that is.....

You flip back and forth from saying how you are only talking about the terrorists and then you make blanket statements that all ME countries are filled with backward savages.

whatever pal...I should know by now everyone on this board knows what you are..it was foolish of me to try and engage you about it....[/QUOTE]

"General "Black Jack" Pershing.

Born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, Mississippi
    Died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D.C.
    1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
    1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
    1901 Awarded rank of Captain
    1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
    1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
    1916 Made Major General
    1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
    1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
    1924 Retires from active duty
    Education: 4 Years-West Point

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it's interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.

The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a Muslim fanatic anywhere in the world."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did you serve your country? KKK doesn't count.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500767]Most Naval Academy Grads would fight and kill terrorists that want to destroy their country. Not smoke Hammas pole.

Jimmy(sissy)Carter and you are the jokes.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=thebigragu;2500769]Unreal Me and smashmouth get called racists. But this tool is allowed to voice his approval of totally wiping out a race of people. You should put The true thought of a Zionist above your post.[/quote]

you're both racists - and the same people who called you out have called out New England Hick here, repeatedly.

Go crawl back into your hole

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2500844]When did you serve your country? KKK doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, you're Ann's friend Mary Walcott...