Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Al Qaeda Chief Slams Muslims For Lack Of Support

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2500862]you're both racists - and the same people who called you out have called out New England Hick here, repeatedly.

Go crawl back into your hole[/QUOTE]

Strangely I don't see you calling certain people on here that denigrate Christianity racists

What's up with that?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500837]"General "Black Jack" Pershing.

Born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, Mississippi
    Died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D.C.
    1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
    1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
    1901 Awarded rank of Captain
    1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
    1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
    1916 Made Major General
    1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
    1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
    1924 Retires from active duty
    Education: 4 Years-West Point

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it's interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.

The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a Muslim fanatic anywhere in the world."[/QUOTE]

man, if only we killed two pigs in front of Saddam everything would be taken care of....I mean, no terror attacks from 1919 until 1961? For serious? All because of some pigs blood and some executions? It had nothing to do with technology and who was governing the middle east? Nothing to do with British imperialism in the middle east?

were you born an idiot or did you convert?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can disagree with his politics but being a sissy? You are a hack who is clueless. :clown:
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500866]Let me guess, you're Ann's friend Mary Walcott...[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2500883]man, if only we killed two pigs in front of Saddam everything would be taken care of....I mean, no terror attacks from 1919 until 1961? For serious? All because of some pigs blood and some executions? It had nothing to do with technology and who was governing the middle east? Nothing to do with British imperialism in the middle east?

were you born an idiot or did you convert?[/QUOTE]

The point my liberal friend is you don't capitulate. You show these savages no mercy. You make them fear you. The only thing they respect is power.

I guess the point went right over your head.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2500889]You can disagree with his politics but being a sissy? You are a hack who is clueless. :clown:[/QUOTE]

When Jimmy(sissy)Carter was confronted with Islamic fundamentalism/terrorism back in the 70's, what did he ever do besides lie under his desk in a fetal position sucking his thumb?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2500894]The point my liberal friend is you don't capitulate. You show these savages no mercy. You make them fear you. The only thing they respect is power.

I guess the point went right over your head.[/QUOTE]

I disagree with you and that makes me a liberal?

I don get it.....

I mean, I am no liberal.....unless you have decided anyone who doesn't agree with you is a liberal...anyone who doesn't think bombing the entirity of the middle east is a liberal...anyone who doesn't want to kill every Muslim man, woman and child like you want to is a liberal....

anyway...your point is invalid.

It doesn't work in todays world....we can't "bomb 'em all". The world isn't the same place it was in 1919. The terrorists are scattered over too many different parts of the middle east.....mixing in with everyday middle eastern citizens....we don't have enough boots to cover that kind of ground...

As I have said before, there is really only one way to wipe out terrorism...make the money dry up....figure out how to do that and the war on terror will be over

you would have been a great pro-slavery advocate...my bigoted friend

"These savages are incapable of handling freedom."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2500755]Venom is Thrash?[/QUOTE]

Sorta. They were at the tail end of NWOBHM...Metallica, Megadeth & Slayer kinda took their sound and made it better. Thrash is the shiz. Pure aggression...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=DeanPatsFan;2500872]Strangely I don't see you calling certain people on here that denigrate Christianity racists

What's up with that?[/quote]

Haven't seen anyone on here condemning christianity as an ass-backward, inherently barbaric and evil religion whose followers are terrorist supporting scum.

When you happen to notice that, PM me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2501344]Haven't seen anyone on here condemning christianity as an ass-backward, inherently barbaric and evil religion whose followers are terrorist supporting scum.

When you happen to notice that, PM me.[/QUOTE]

He may be referring to me...I liken the Communion to cannibalizing a Jewish zombie. Of course, I'm just kidding....sort of. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2500120]A good majority of the countries around the Persian Gulf. JetsFanTransplant would be better at answering this then me...

[IMG]http://blogs.denverpost.com/lewis/wp-content/photos/abu.jpg[/IMG]

Looks pretty 21st century to me.[/QUOTE]

For what is worth, there are plenty of "modern" cities throughout the Middle East. Jeddah and Riyadh in Saudi are modern cities, although they are still quite mired in the traditional Muslim way of thinking, albeit generally towards their own citizens.

UAE has Dubai and Abu Dhabi, both incredible cities that have become quite a tourist / vacation / second home to much of the world. Women are entirely free to do just about anything. That being said, only about 15% of the population are actual Muslim citizens of that country. The rest are expats. Again, there is the "typical" tribal type outposts and villages outside the core population centers of the cities named above.

Bahrain also is pretty modern as far as their development is concerned.

Although there are plenty of modern cities and business hubs that on the surface look modern, Muslim traditions and values are still pretty prevalent that make their "society" (outside of business centers/activities) seem very archaic to the those that simply don't understand it. It is a very different culture than what much of the world is used to.

Remember, it wasn't that long ago that women and blacks didn't have rights and priveledges here either. Suffrage for women and blacks took a long time to accomplish in this country.

Change takes many many generations to accomplish. It's not something that can simply be done in a manner of a few years, especially with a religion that has been ingrained with these "backward" values for millenia.

Only in the last decade or so have the Middle East nations began to really feel global pressure to make changes, thanks to the global news networks such as Sky, BBC, CNN, Fox and Al Jazeera. The rest of the world are just recently starting to see and try to understand what the heck goes on in these countries.

King Abdullah and to a greater extent Prince Aziz understand that there is a need to change but also understand the challenges that are presented when much of their populace are still unaware of the progress and humanitarian efforts around the world. This is why you have seen the King intervene in Judicial decisions as of late. What was the norm, will slowly become the exception. Unfortunately, it will take generations for change to reach points that may be considered acceptable to the "west."

My $.02

Just my $.02
    Last edited by JetFanTransplant; 04-25-2008 at 10:30 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2501839]
    My $.02

Just my $.02[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, changes in modernism ARE occurring in the ME...even in countries with no US military presence to offer them "democracy".

Do you think Western European colonialism might have inhibited the growth of modernization in the Middle East?