Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Y wus SuperNewb banedn?

  1. #1
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341

    Y wus SuperNewb banedn?


  2. #2
    This is the most important thread on the landing strip

    -realtalk-

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    Wow. Didn't know this.

    And I just bumped the "World According to SuperNewb" thread in the Everything Else forum last night!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    This is the most important thread on the landing strip

    -realtalk-


    if I wuz ananimal now id b a hyena but be cryin insted of laughin

    (channeling Super Newb)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    This is the most important thread on the landing strip

    -realtalk-
    Agreed.
    Bring him back.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    This is the most important thread on the landing strip ever

    -realtalk-
    fixed

  7. #7
    Because he's a troll, every post amounts to nothing more than pure jibberish

    I know its a nice novelty act and some people think its cute, but if you don't have anything to say other than nonsense you're just cluttering up the board with nonsense

    But then again I'm sure some would say in that case I should start by banning myself


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Don't you know better than to ask this in a thread?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Because he's a troll, every post amounts to nothing more than pure jibberish

    I know its a nice novelty act and some people think its cute, but if you don't have anything to say other than nonsense you're just cluttering up the board with nonsense

    But then again I'm sure some would say in that case I should start by banning myself

    HamBan?

    After reviewing his recent posts and seeing nothing inflammatory, I thought this had stealth AKF ban written all over it..

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Because he's a troll, every post amounts to nothing more than pure jibberish

    I know its a nice novelty act and some people think its cute, but if you don't have anything to say other than nonsense you're just cluttering up the board with nonsense

    But then again I'm sure some would say in that case I should start by banning myself

    That's funny cause i got trounced yesterday for criticizing SN's use of the English language... and the fact that his sig made zero sense... I guess there's a standard that even SN's has to uphold to...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post

    HamBan?

    After reviewing his recent posts and seeing nothing inflammatory, I thought this had stealth AKF ban written all over it..
    Agreed, you won't find anything inflammatory, but you won't find anything substantive either and that is the definition of trolling, just cluttering up the threads with nonsense

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Agreed, you won't find anything inflammatory, but you won't find anything substantive either and that is the definition of trolling, just cluttering up the threads with nonsense
    Then i'm assuming we'll see a ban pretty soon on PFT. If those rules really do apply....

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SandiegoJetsetter View Post

    That's funny cause i got trounced yesterday for criticizing SN's use of the English language... and the fact that his sig made zero sense... I guess there's a standard that even SN's has to uphold to...
    Yeah some posters find the trolls amusing, the kobe's and super newb's etc, but that kind of amusement turns the board into a kindergarten and that's not happening, we're not amusing the children at the expense of the adults

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,890
    Super Newb was totally original and hysterical. He wasn't hurting anyone.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SandiegoJetsetter View Post

    Then i'm assuming we'll see a ban pretty soon on PFT. If those rules really do apply....
    Its different, he provokes Jet fans but he speaks english and tries to make a corherent point

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    if greeen jetz and ham wuz ananimal he'd be a bacon



  17. #17
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    This is the most important thread on the landing strip

    -realtalk-
    Listen to #2, people!

    ya dig

  18. #18
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    if greeen jetz and ham wuz ananimal he'd be a bacon


    You're pretty good with that.

  19. #19
    Now I'm missing YeastInfection...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us