Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Officers found not guilty on all charges of the Sean Bell

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Officers found not guilty on all charges of the Sean Bell

Please Continue discussion on the Sean Bell topic here.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod (me) is an Epic Fail screwup, and has manged to both incorrectly merge the threads on the topic, then (whoo hoo) managed to friggin DELETE the entire topic in question trying to correct his own error.

I am fail. That is all.:(

My ongoing apologies to all on the board.

Story on this Topic can be Found HERE: [url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/25/sean.bell.trial/index.html[/url]

And HERE: [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352566,00.html[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hope there isnt a riot coming

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Lesson here....dont put any thought or effort into a replies that will disappear like smoke on the wind.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to propose I know enough details about this case to have an opinion, but did I not hear that the officers were off-duty when they approached his vehicle?

Also, had he not just gotten into an altercation with people inside this pub/club?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

what kills me............

its always black or hispanics that these cops seem to always shot up and get off. why no asians, italians or jews, etc... i wonder how many black cops shot up white people and get away with it. there is something wrong with this country, its unfair judicial system, its bias in all aspects of society. black people will pay a heavy cost for its lack of unity, that stems for its economic failures. we are the only group that dont pool ours into any power block like say the jews, asians, hispanics etc do. unfortunatly, once we are dealt with they will come for the next group at the bottom and work their way up. until all are neutralized, thats the same thing hitler did. and this is hitlers playbook//////////////

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2503368]Lesson here....dont put any thought or effort into a replies that will disappear like smoke on the wind.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because the screwup was intentional?

I apologized Green, and I do so again. Beyond that, it is what it is.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennesawjet;2503457]its always black or hispanics that these cops seem to always shot up and get off. why no asians, italians or jews, etc... i wonder how many black cops shot up white people and get away with it. there is something wrong with this country, its unfair judicial system, its bias in all aspects of society. black people will pay a heavy cost for its lack of unity, that stems for its economic failures. we are the only group that dont pool ours into any power block like say the jews, asians, hispanics etc do. unfortunatly, once we are dealt with they will come for the next group at the bottom and work their way up. until all are neutralized, thats the same thing hitler did. and this is hitlers playbook//////////////[/QUOTE]

I guess being both German and Mexican, I can speak on both sides of this. ;)

To me it seems it's usually criminals that get shot up. Justifiably so or not, it's not just any innocent guy. The race card is simply ridiculous, I think south park put it best. Should you continue to go there though, no colour pays a heavy cost for another's actions, and shouldn't even for it's own. We're all human, we're all citizens of a country I'm sure majority's could represent. You can blame whatever aspect of life, on whatever branch of it that you please, it's not like it helps your life any, just re-emphasizes a dead point... To a point where it has severe negative effects.

Onto the issue itself, it can go either way... Excessive force, I stand there, but not to a point where I feel I need a radical speech.